Sploshing

Mistress Lin

Sad to say I have never been in a food fight. But throwing pie at someone or watching someone struggle through pudding/custard. This kind I thing of course requires some good planning and creativity and willingness to get down and "dirty" ;D. Do you consider this a top/bottom activity ? Or is it simply good fetishy fun? Share your thoughts with me~

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to develop an interest in sploshing mixed with foot worship, like Women smashing cupcakes or cake with Their bare feet or stocking feet & making a sub/footslave eat it off Their feet (and legs) or chocolate syrup, etc. & of course, grapes. It seems like foot fetish has no limits, the possibilities are endless.

Sad to say I have never been in a food fight. But throwing pie at someone or watching someone struggle through pudding/custard. This kind I thing of course requires some good planning and creativity and willingness to get down and "dirty" ;D. Do you consider this a top/bottom activity ? Or is it simply good fetishy fun? Share your thoughts with me~

I must say, that along with infantilism, which at least I understand intellectually, sploshing is just one of those fetishes that has NO appeal to me at all!

I wouldn't necessarily consider sploshing a personal fetish of mine, but it is SO MUCH FUN!!!

The foods I've encountered always end up in an indistinguishable smear all over the players and whatever plastic tarp spread underneath us. It's intimate, playful, and most of all, oral :D

There have been mostly sweet foods involved (honey, chocolate, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, cannoli, etc.), so it always becomes a big sticky mess, and I love messy fun. And when there's an entire cake involved, I tend to want to sit my butt right down on it!

Next time, I think I may request coconut shavings and chocolate sprinkles for a variety of texture.

Others may view a food fight differently, but I would tend to put that in the category of simply good fetishy fun. Nothing better than getting down & dirty with a beautiful Mistress and some good sloppy fun.

I wouldn't necessarily consider sploshing a personal fetish of mine, but it is SO MUCH FUN!!!

The foods I've encountered always end up in an indistinguishable smear all over the players and whatever plastic tarp spread underneath us. It's intimate, playful, and most of all, oral :D

There have been mostly sweet foods involved (honey, chocolate, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, cannoli, etc.), so it always becomes a big sticky mess, and I love messy fun. And when there's an entire cake involved, I tend to want to sit my butt right down on it!

Next time, I think I may request coconut shavings and chocolate sprinkles for a variety of texture.

The fact that it is fun for You is enough to create a desire for this type of play. Pleasing You is the ultimate goal.

I must say, that along with infantilism, which at least I understand intellectually, sploshing is just one of those fetishes that has NO appeal to me at all!

I too never had any interest in sploshing either - until a few months ago when I stumbled onto a couple of video trailers on Youtube of Goddess Dee smashing cupcakes with Her feet & pouring chocolate syrup on Her soles & ever since then, every time I pass a bakery & see cupcakes in the window or a bottle of Chocolate syrup in Duane Reade, I immediatley think of Goddess Dee.

Also, even though I never eat canolis because I don't really like them too much, every time I see a canoli, I immediately think of Mistress Jung's beautiful soles & Mistresses Choi & Ree from that amazing pictorial.

For me, sploshing is just kinky fun. This has been tickling my fancy lately and I've been dying to have some good ol' messy fun, only the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet :( The scene I keep fantasizing about in my head involves Reddi Whip whipped cream, yellow cake batter, chocolate dream pie (made by me), my bikini clad body, perhaps a girlfriend or two to add to the fun, and one *very* lucky guy.

For me, sploshing is just kinky fun. This has been tickling my fancy lately and I've been dying to have some good ol' messy fun, only the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet :( The scene I keep fantasizing about in my head involves Reddi Whip whipped cream, yellow cake batter, chocolate dream pie (made by me), my bikini clad body, perhaps a girlfriend or two to add to the fun, and one *very* lucky guy.

...and Jung's cookies.:lol:

Wow, Mistress Zhao - that was extremely, extremely hot - I just read Your post about 10 times over & over & my pulse is racing - I wasn't sure if You were describing certain Fortress sessions with some of Your subs & other Mistresses or if You were taking about events in Your personal life - or maybe both - but either way, that was so hot - You are my idol -

Thank You for sharing that - wow! - please give more details -

Mistress Zhao, You always blow me away beyond my wildest imagination - I can't stop visualizing what You just described.

It wasn't a fetish for me before but it is now.

mZ,

I believe You have hit upon all the reasons I love sploshing, in being intimate, playful, messy fun and most of all, oral. BTW...I would love to eat cake containing coconut shavings and chocolate sprinkles out of Your butt. When dessert is served on something or someone even more delicious than the dessert itself, that is absolutely Heavenly.

That sure would be one *very* lucky guy!

This sounds most interesting to me... Sounds like nothing better then having some food smeared in your face or having to clean your mistress with your tongue from the mess that's all over her body. You know you would have to get all the nooks and crannys...Lol...Count me in

I'm glad to see you share my :( sentiments. I also agree that it is probably more of a kinky activity that would be very fun! I think this is something that may be a little harder to plan out just because of the mess factor but I also feel like it could be one of the most fun things done! Yellow cake batter I think is more visually appealing than chocolate. Maybe eggless batter to keep us all safe? Would mud wrestling fall under the sploshing category? I've seen videos tagged sploshing and then its someone getting owned in the mud haha

Wow, Beautiful Mistress Lin started such an amazing topic.

After reading both Beautiful Mistresses Zhao & Jung's posts about 20 times each, I think I officially have a splosh fetish. I can't stop visualizing their descriptions - my mind is racing - Mistress Zhao's beautiful tattoos covered in all those foods, Mistress Jung's beautiful bikini body (I still haven't fully recovered from Mistress Jung's latest videos), all that whip cream & cake all over their bodies & feet. If Beautiful Superior Mistress Zhao ever decides to make more videos and/or pictorials in the future, I hope that the Fortress Goddesses add a little bit of splosh into the videos and/or pictures. I would love to see a splosh photo of Mistress Zhao or Mistress Jung or Mistress Lin or even a foot pic with food like whip cream or chocolate syrup or blueberries or smashing a sesame pancake or rainbow cookies, etc. - I love the way certain foods get into the wrinkles of the soles.

This girlfriend that I had when I was in my early 20's kept telling me to buy whip cream & gelatin & she wanted to have some fun with it & because she knew I was a footfreak, she said she was gonna let me eat whip cream off of her feet - but I never bought the stuff because I just wasn't into it at that time - I was very vanilla back then (and obviously not a very bright person) & I knew absolutely nothing about any fetish or BDSM scene - My guess is she's probably married with kids by now - but If I had a time machine, I'd go back right now to my 20's & hand her a bottle of whip cream a riding crop - I'm such an idiot.

After reading both Beautiful Mistresses Zhao & Jung's posts about 20 times each, I think I officially have a splosh fetish. I can't stop visualizing their descriptions - my mind is racing - Mistress Zhao's beautiful tattoos covered in all those foods, Mistress Jung's beautiful bikini body (I still haven't fully recovered from Mistress Jung's latest videos), all that whip cream & cake all over their bodies & feet. If Beautiful Superior Mistress Zhao ever decides to make more videos and/or pictorials in the future, I hope that the Fortress Goddesses add a little bit of splosh into the videos and/or pictures. I would love to see a splosh photo of Mistress Zhao or Mistress Jung or Mistress Lin or even a foot pic with food like whip cream or chocolate syrup or blueberries or smashing a sesame pancake or rainbow cookies, etc. - I love the way certain foods get into the wrinkles of the soles.

This girlfriend that I had when I was in my early 20's kept telling me to buy whip cream & gelatin & she wanted to have some fun with it & because she knew I was a footfreak, she said she was gonna let me eat whip cream off of her feet - but I never bought the stuff because I just wasn't into it at that time - I was very vanilla back then (and obviously not a very bright person) & I knew absolutely nothing about any fetish or BDSM scene - My guess is she's probably married with kids by now - but If I had a time machine, I'd go back right now to my 20's & hand her a bottle of whip cream a riding crop - I'm such an idiot.

I'm glad you are all having so much fun with this. I find adding food to simple worship type sessions can be a lot of fun. I have a big appreciation for someone who can properly worship my feet! I spend so much time on them working and running errands it's easy to forget how much of a pleasant indulgence a foot worship session is, but adding some delicious chocolate syrup to my toes is even more incentive for a subbie to "dine."

I've thought a sploshing session would be fun to start in a cute crop top and shorts because at some point I would just feel to messy in my clothes and have to strip down to the ever so cute bikini under! It's good to see that even Mistress Jung agrees that bikinis are an integral part of our sploshing fantasy.

I'm glad you are all having so much fun with this. I find adding food to simple worship type sessions can be a lot of fun. I have a big appreciation for someone who can properly worship my feet! I spend so much time on them working and running errands it's easy to forget how much of a pleasant indulgence a foot worship session is, but adding some delicious chocolate syrup to my toes is even more incentive for a subbie to "dine."

I've thought a sploshing session would be fun to start in a cute crop top and shorts because at some point I would just feel to messy in my clothes and have to strip down to the ever so cute bikini under! It's good to see that even Mistress Jung agrees that bikinis are an integral part of our sploshing fantasy.

Wow - very hot - Beautiful Goddess Mistress Lin, You do have extremely beautiful size 5 1/2 feet & beautiful legs, amazing skin, beautiful figure, beautiful face & really beautiful hands - I remember in one of Your videos, You had a really beautiful color of nail polish on Your hands, I think it was silver - Your videos are amazing - they have a very unique vibe about them that I love.

Mistress Zhao has an amazing energy and usually whenever I read Her posts, even if it's a topic or fetish that I'm not into personally, I still usually get a rush, like an electric jolt going through me - she has a way of speaking that's extremely hot and that post was a perfect example & the same goes for all of the other Fortress Goddesses as well.

So naturally, when I read Mistress Zhao's post the other day, it blew me away - in the last 2 days, every time I walked passed a bakery & saw the cakes in the windows, I couldn't stop thinking about Beautiful Goddess Mistress Zhao sitting on that cake - I've never even heard of "cake sitting" before I read her post - I don't think I'll ever look at a cake the same way again -

Johnny,

Glad to have gotten your imagination juices flowing ;)

A mildly sploshy video incorporating our lovely feet would be a fantastic idea!

And don't beat yourself up too much about being young and dumb..we've all been there. Just be sure to always carpe diem from now on!