Sploshing

Mistress Lin

Truth be told I am a licensed professional structural engineer with a Master's in advanced structural design and a four year degree in economics. I may have the probelm of impulsivity from time to ttime. But when a Mistress calls me an idiot, especailly Mistress Kang, I'm nothing more than an idiot. Feels good to be foreced to swallow pride, not to mention a bit sexy.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't stay quiet any longer....this thread is amazing!! Thank you so much Mistress Lin for starting it!!!

I have so wanted to meet you since I first saw your photo...you are truly lovely....& knowing you have such a debauched & kinky mind just makes you more alluring!!! (Not to mention, you kinda look like my one & only true love...who broke my heart. :( )

Anyway...I am surprised, & a little hurt, that Mia or Jessy didn't at least reference an incredible messy session we once had....possibly the very same session where Mia perfected her "sitting squarely" down on a chocolate birthday cake!!! It was so much fun!!! I brought the cake & the ladies provided the "lemonade!!!" :wink:

My birthday is coming up again very soon...& I plan to be in NYC.....cannot imagine visiting the city without another stop into my favorite place.... I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I visit the Fortress. Seeing Mia Zhao is a MUST...what can I say, I'm STUCK on her!!! But I'm always looking to try new flavors.....maybe I'll finally have a chance to meet you, M. Lin!?!?!

I'll be bringing the cake again.....any suggestions????

I couldn't stay quiet any longer....this thread is amazing!! Thank you so much Mistress Lin for starting it!!!

I have so wanted to meet you since I first saw your photo...you are truly lovely....& knowing you have such a debauched & kinky mind just makes you more alluring!!! (Not to mention, you kinda look like my one & only true love...who broke my heart. :( )

Anyway...I am surprised, & a little hurt, that Mia or Jessy didn't at least reference an incredible messy session we once had....possibly the very same session where Mia perfected her "sitting squarely" down on a chocolate birthday cake!!! It was so much fun!!! I brought the cake & the ladies provided the "lemonade!!!" :wink:

My birthday is coming up again very soon...& I plan to be in NYC.....cannot imagine visiting the city without another stop into my favorite place.... I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I visit the Fortress. Seeing Mia Zhao is a MUST...what can I say, I'm STUCK on her!!! But I'm always looking to try new flavors.....maybe I'll finally have a chance to meet you, M. Lin!?!?!

Hello sybarite!

Bring CAAKE!!

I love any and all flavors, from the simplest vanilla to the more exotic..pistachio. I like Chinese cake and Mexican cake, Italian cake, you name it!

Strawberry shortcake would be fun, with pieces of strawberries that may get stuck in tiny crevices :D

And happy early birthday!

ps. I try not to mention any expicit session details, but all of my references to sploshing were sessions with you!

Bro, you really know how to enjoy life - WOW - splosh sessions with Mistresses Zhao & Kang - as of today, this topic thread is my favorite (along with the Mistress Zhao's Feet topic thread also) - my mind is completely blown away - I haven't looked at a cake the same way since December - I wish you all the best on your next trip to NYC.

Hello sybarite!

Bring CAAKE!!

I love any and all flavors, from the simplest vanilla to the more exotic..pistachio. I like Chinese cake and Mexican cake, Italian cake, you name it!

Strawberry shortcake would be fun, with pieces of strawberries that may get stuck in tiny crevices :D

ps. I try not to mention any expicit session details, but all of my references to sploshing were sessions with you!

Mistress Z.

OMG..."pieces of strawberries that may get stuck in tiny crevices"....my birthday can't come soon enough!

Bro, you really know how to enjoy life - WOW - splosh sessions with Mistresses Zhao & Kang - as of today, this topic thread is my favorite (along with the Mistress Zhao's Feet topic thread also) - my mind is completely blown away - I haven't looked at a cake the same way since December - I wish you all the best on your next trip to NYC.

Thank you, sir!!

After all...I am "The Sybarite!!"

Hello sybarite!

Bring CAAKE!!

My dearest Mia Zhao!!!!

You got it...strawberry shortcake it is!!!!

It's always so wonderful to hear from you!! (Don't know what happened to my avatar?? Of course it was a photo of you, M. Zhao!) Thank you so much!

I will try my best to surprise you this time too....I look so forward to seeing you!! Will be in NYC in the next few weeks!!

PS: I hope you don't mind me "bragging" about our session....I couldn't help myself!!! :smile:

I want in! :) Sploshing and sweet treats, my kind of fun!

My dearest Mia Zhao!!!!

You got it...strawberry shortcake it is!!!!

It's always so wonderful to hear from you!! (Don't know what happened to my avatar?? Of course it was a photo of you, M. Zhao!) Thank you so much!

I will try my best to surprise you this time too....I look so forward to seeing you!! Will be in NYC in the next few weeks!!

PS: I hope you don't mind me "bragging" about our session....I couldn't help myself!!! :smile:

sybarite,

I really like that you have this tradition of celebrating your birthday this way!

Looking forward to seeing you and a whole mess of icing, cake, and sweet bits ;)

I have been thinking back on the many types of foods I have stepped and smashed and had my little toes wiggle in.....

chocolate pudding

vanilla and chocolate cake

tiramisu

jello

mash potatoes

eclairs

varies fruits

Not that many savory items....hmmmI guess Ill need to start adding to the list.

Ooh - that's a great list - especially the vanilla cake - wow - & so many great NYC bakeries, especially in Chinatown - with those beautiful cakes in the windows that look like they're just waiting to be part of a sploshfest - it almost seems like they were specifically made for feet sploshing - also, I bet feet would go great with chocolate syrup, banana, maraschino cherries, blueberries - and grapes - how about FortressNYC wine made from grapes smashed with FortressNYC Goddess feet?

sybarite,

I really like that you have this tradition of celebrating your birthday this way!

Looking forward to seeing you and a whole mess of icing, cake, and sweet bits ;)

It IS a pretty fun tradition, isn't it?!?! Absolutely can't wait to see you again!

Yes, I agree..adding M. Jung would be double the fun! Our last tease play together was ridiculously hot!! (I thanked you both in "I heart NY") Of course, we could equally add M.Vu, or Ree, or....see? a kid in a candy store who can't make up his mind!!!

But, actually I was waiting/hoping to hear form M. Lin... After all, she's the one that started all this foolishness...I mean FUN!! :lol:

I wouldn't necessarily consider sploshing a personal fetish of mine, but it is SO MUCH FUN!!!

The foods I've encountered always end up in an indistinguishable smear all over the players and whatever plastic tarp spread underneath us. It's intimate, playful, and most of all, oral :D

There have been mostly sweet foods involved (honey, chocolate, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, cannoli, etc.), so it always becomes a big sticky mess, and I love messy fun. And when there's an entire cake involved, I tend to want to sit my butt right down on it!

Next time, I think I may request coconut shavings and chocolate sprinkles for a variety of texture.

Wow Mistress Zhao. You have given this topic all new meaning for me. I've never really considered this as much as an intimate encounter until now. Thank you so much for such details and thoughts. The thought of you sitting and wiggling around on a coconut cake for some lucky sub to lick is a fantasy to remember for a life time.