Sploshing

Mistress Lin

Johnny,

Glad to have gotten your imagination juices flowing ;)

A mildly sploshy video incorporating our lovely feet would be a fantastic idea!

And don't beat yourself up too much about being young and dumb..we've all been there. Just be sure to always carpe diem from now on!

Beautiful Goddess Mistress Zhao, You are my idol - thank You so much for Your advice & Your wisdom & for sharing Your personal experiences & thoughts with us & I also thank Beautiful Mistresses Lin & Jung for sharing Their thoughts & expreriences as well & for turning me on to something new - I really appreciate it & I always I feel lucky to be a FortressNYC fan - I truly mean that. I always learn so much from this Forum & of course, like everyone else, I really, really, really love all of the photos & videos that are posted.

And yes, a mildly sploshy video incorporating the Fortress Goddesses amazing feet - that sounds like my kind of flick - It's already a masterpiece to me.

And I still like the ideas of a FortressNYC style retro - classic fully fashioned/seamed nyloned soles / shoe dangling loosely based on a Bettie Page-ish / Irving Claw-ish style video - like the nylons that Mistress Kang wears in some of Her photos -

or maybe - if You & the other Fortress Goddesses are into it, maybe another office video like those older ones - there's something so hot about those office / lunch photos (like the recent one of Mistress Tran - what a hot photo - those fishnets) & those older office videos.

Thank You again Superior Mistress Zhao.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny,

Glad to have gotten your imagination juices flowing ;)

A mildly sploshy video incorporating our lovely feet would be a fantastic idea!

And don't beat yourself up too much about being young and dumb..we've all been there. Just be sure to always carpe diem from now on!

I don't think I could have put it any better! :D

1324074869[/url]' post='29957']

I don't think I could have put it any better! :D

I have incorporated a few frozfruit bars into some oral scenes to offset a former girlfriends love to use halls mentholyptus to blow my mind. I have also had tons o fun In a few jello wrestling matches. It is so fun to lose sometimes especially when there are two bikini clad beauties attacking high and low. Whip cream never did it for me but hot fudge takes some extra time to really get it off and fondue can really heat things up before the run and tumble starts. Finger painting is fun with fruit purées, colored icing, and I do like the idea of raw cake batter, maybe a coconut cake with the added texture element. Just had a thought of building a human pavlova! Mango, ice cream, and dacquoise! Good messy fun!-tobybiggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, sploshing is just kinky fun. This has been tickling my fancy lately and I've been dying to have some good ol' messy fun, only the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet sad.gif The scene I keep fantasizing about in my head involves Reddi Whip whipped cream, yellow cake batter, chocolate dream pie (made by me), my bikini clad body, perhaps a girlfriend or two to add to the fun, and one *very* lucky guy.

sure does sound like fun - count me in. perhaps you and mistress Lin?

There's something about a fine looking Asian woman mushing cream-filled cupcakes between her toes that kinda turns me on in real weird way.

Definitely - the thought of the Beautiful Fortress Goddesses smashing cupcakes & cake with their bare feet or stocking feet - the frosting on their soles & in between & underneath their toes - & maybe add chocolate syrup.

Definitely - the thought of the Beautiful Fortress Goddesses smashing cupcakes & cake with their bare feet or stocking feet - the frosting on their soles & in between & underneath their toes - & maybe add chocolate syrup.

This fantasy actually has me going crazy thinking about a Beautiful Fortress Goddess sitting on cupcakes and smashing the cake and cream filling between Her ass cheeks. Served up in that manner, it becomes my ideal dessert.

This fantasy actually has me going crazy thinking about a Beautiful Fortress Goddess sitting on cupcakes and smashing the cake and cream filling between Her ass cheeks. Served up in that manner, it becomes my ideal dessert.

Yes - Mistress Lin starting such a great topic & it opened my mind - I didn't expect to develop such an interest in it - ever since Mistress Zhao mentioned that She loves to sit on cakes, every time I see a cake or a cupcake, I think of cake all over Mistress Zhao's tattoos & soles & underneath Her toes - Mistress Jung's beautiful soles - wow - Mistress Lin's beautiful legs & feet or Mistress Kang with those FF nylons smashing a cake with Her feet - or Mistress Ree's feet with smashed cupcake all over them - I seemed to fixed on cake & cupcakes at the moment - I still need to grow more into this topic.

I'm always mildly impressed when I meet a sub that knows what "FF nylons" actually are :D

Mistress Kang, any photo that I have ever seen of You wearing any kind of nylons is truly unforgettable - fully fashioned stockings are probably my favorite but all of the other styles are a very close 2nd - & I love the way ff nylons (& platform heels)come in different colors - I'm guessing that they probably weren't available in these colors when Bettie Page was modeling:

lg_GIO-point-heel-red.jpg

lg_GIO-point-heel-ice-wht.jpg

I wouldn't necessarily consider sploshing a personal fetish of mine, but it is SO MUCH FUN!!!

The foods I've encountered always end up in an indistinguishable smear all over the players and whatever plastic tarp spread underneath us. It's intimate, playful, and most of all, oral biggrin.gif

There have been mostly sweet foods involved (honey, chocolate, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, cannoli, etc.), so it always becomes a big sticky mess, and I love messy fun. And when there's an entire cake involved, I tend to want to sit my butt right down on it!

Next time, I think I may request coconut shavings and chocolate sprinkles for a variety of texture.

Mistress.

would this do the trick?

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2016528