Happy Birthday Miss Zhao

Stinger

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Goddess Mistress Zhao - They should make this day a legal holiday & all gov't offices should be closed - actually, they should do that anytime a Fortress Goddess has a birthday - the weather is starting to get colder - hopefully, You've been wearing nylons on Your precious feet - have a great birthday!

Thanks guys!

I do appreciate how so many of you remember our birthdays!

As for my own birthday, I've taken the liberty to extend this entire month to be my birthmonth! So the celebrations will continue until the end of the year :D

Just a small commentary about holidays:

While I am not the least bit jaded by the "holiday spirit" or whatever cheery warm feelings people find themselves feeling closer to the end-of-year holidays, I do find that the same degree of cheeriness is not consistent throughout the year.

Why not?

Mood swings and celestial events aside, our attitudes about life sometimes call for a kick in the butt. What do you have to be grateful for?

Cheery warmth is an everyday feeling, and confining it to "the holidays" is not enough for me. I like giving and receiving it all the time, not just on birthdays or holidays. I understand the philosophy of Jehovah's Witnesses much better now in this light, how they don't really treat certain days any more special than others, because every single day you're alive is special. And though I'm not one to push or indulge in religion, I do have an appreciation of some practices and beliefs, and tend to practice them in my own capacity. So the celebration of life and the warmth and cheerfulness of the holidays is something I encourage everyone to try to feel in some small way, every day.

Thanks guys!

As for my own birthday, I've taken the liberty to extend this entire month to be my birthmonth! So the celebrations will continue until the end of the year :D

While I am not the least bit jaded by the "holiday spirit" or whatever cheery warm feelings people find themselves feeling closer to the end-of-year holidays, I do find that the same degree of cheeriness is not consistent throughout the year.

Why not?

Mood swings and celestial events aside, our attitudes about life sometimes call for a kick in the butt. What do you have to be grateful for?

Cheery warmth is an everyday feeling, and confining it to "the holidays" is not enough for me. I like giving and receiving it all the time, not just on birthdays or holidays. I understand the philosophy of Jehovah's Witnesses much better now in this light, how they don't really treat certain days any more special than others, because every single day you're alive is special. And though I'm not one to push or indulge in religion, I do have an appreciation of some practices and beliefs, and tend to practice them in my own capacity. So the celebration of life and the warmth and cheerfulness of the holidays is something I encourage everyone to try to feel in some small way, every day.

well said. Mz!

Thanks guys!

Why not?

mZ,

I like the idea of extending Your Birthday to Your Birthmonth and to continue celebrating throughout the entire month. I also really enjoyed Your commentary as well. It was such a nicely written, beautiful message. I always have an immense appreciation for Your insightful wisdom.

Thanks guys!

Why not?

Beautiful sentiments, Mistress Zhao.

Thanks guys!

Why not?

Happy Birthmonth, Mistress Zhao.

Welll said....While I avoid the overindulgences of the gift-giving aspect of the holiday and go for more personal gift choices, what I do enjoy is seeing friends and family I see little of over the course of the year or pick out a few who I really have been dying to see and just havent' connected with much. One caveat, face time with certain family members is kept to a minimum, LOL. Likewise, I maintain a certain even-keeled sense of warmth throughout the year.

Mistress Zhao, as always, You are so right & so wise & a great Teacher - that is an amazing idea - Happy birthday again & again - Every day is Mistress Zhao day - You truly make this world an even more beautiful place - & I definitely feel the same way, people should be cheery & kind & warm all year round - not just during the holidays. As You already know, I'm a big Mistress Zhao fan, but after reading this post, I realize that another thing that I find so amazing about You is that You are so beautiful, talented, intelligent, creative, gifted, successful & the list goes on & on & on & with all of this power that You have, You choose to treat people with warmth & kindness - it truly is an honor & a privilege to be a Mistress Zhao fan.

• 1 month later...

Mistress Zhao, as always, You are so right & so wise & a great Teacher - that is an amazing idea - Happy birthday again & again - Every day is Mistress Zhao day - You truly make this world an even more beautiful place - & I definitely feel the same way, people should be cheery & kind & warm all year round - not just during the holidays. As You already know, I'm a big Mistress Zhao fan, but after reading this post, I realize that another thing that I find so amazing about You is that You are so beautiful, talented, intelligent, creative, gifted, successful & the list goes on & on & on & with all of this power that You have, You choose to treat people with warmth & kindness - it truly is an honor & a privilege to be a Mistress Zhao fan.

xoxoxo

thank you Johnny :)