Frilly Dicked Sissy

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress,

As a complete virgin to this area i bet it would be fun to try and look as pretty for you or one of the other ladies!! but somehow i doubt i would be that pretty lol lol still i am sure it would be fun to try! any fav costumes for beginers to wear? or even where to shop?

Is that by Kami Tora? Here are some more of his (her?) images that Fetish Fortress fans may enjoy.

This one is my personal favorite:

wh06raku.jpg

I love so much about this. How both of the guys are crying. How she is simultaneously smiling. How their asses are reddened. (She must have really worked them over well!) How the cocksucker's lips are being stretched while he's forced to take a big hard dick in his mouth. This is obviously happening against their will, and they are clearly not enjoying themselves!

Has Mistress Kang NOT done any of the following to people before?

wh19.jpg

wh04v2.jpg

L805_01v3.jpg

Gallery here: http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/femdom.html

I wish to be Mistress Kangs personal sissy some day. We have met once although I did not session with her. Mistress

Kang? Tell me if , after looking at this pic....do you think I would make a good slut sissy for you?

With Love and Submission

Long Islander888

535_9ba2e4963943aec3473dbb30a40dc47e

• 7 months later...

OMG WuTang I'M SOOO IMPRESSED!!! (you've got some MAJOR COMPETITION dolphin69!!!!) You are the bestest bunny I've ever had ;-) I was one happy girl yesterday! And you were one bouncing bunny!! LOL You got to meet Ms Seung with that outfit...and we were talking about you the rest of the day just like I thought we would - all good, I assure you! you looked super hot and your red hair complimented the total package ;-)))

GOOD JOB! *head pats*

Thank you Jessy. It was really some mission impossible action trying to put the ensemble together. I am so glad you appreciate it. You are making me blush. Any ideas for next time? :D

Furthermore, you look amazing. Your skin is soft, smooth and unblemished. Your body is tight without looking like a fitness queen. And lastly, your personality would make me blindly follow you anywhere.

Yours...