SLUT Tatoo

quirkpok

• 2 weeks later...
think since i originally asked the question, i should go first.... ok, i will go for it!

are You ready to take half of the flight ticket for the bragging rights, Mistress Kang ?

quirk

If I pay for the session I get to do what I'm interested in. These days I've been having a hankering for some medical eyeball play. Come on, having SLUT branded on your cornea with a laser is not a bad trade for half a plane ticket right?

53_68fcc09e1647686cf17fa1c3edd6d912

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
PAINFULLY HOT mZ, which are the exact words I might use to describe you.

Much Love,

WJL

I've been fascinated with murder lately. Please don't ask me to explain.

What would prove to be ultimate devotion, in my twisted opinion, is to kill a slave and then have him creamated and his ashes pressed into a diamond. I'm pretty sure that technology exists right now ;)

Oh, and of course, to wear the diamond on a ring, nonchalantly.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Akira,

When's the lip service gonna end and we all see your withered ass amongst our walls? ;)

xo

[quote name=Mistress Kang' date='

Where do I sign up? I'm in]

If I pay for the session I get to do what I'm interested in. These days I've been having a hankering for some medical eyeball play. Come on, having SLUT branded on your cornea with a laser is not a bad trade for half a plane ticket right?

THAT'S HOT!

What would prove to be ultimate devotion, in my twisted opinion, is to kill a slave and then have him creamated and his ashes pressed into a diamond. I'm pretty sure that technology exists right now ;)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mistress Zhao has that Erotophonophilia (aka driving force behind Lust Murder) thing? Well that is just plain disconcerting and one of the most alarming things I've witnessed this week. But part of me isn't surprised... Hm.

And yes, they can turn someone's ashes into a diamond through extreme heat and pressure in a laboratory.

Sincerely, Monokuro

What would prove to be ultimate devotion, in my twisted opinion, is to kill a slave and then have him creamated and his ashes pressed into a diamond. I'm pretty sure that technology exists right now

Now I know why Mistress Zhao is so damn awesome.

PAINFULLY HOT mZ, which are the exact words I might use to describe you.

Much Love,

WJL

Akira,

When's the lip service gonna end and we all see your withered ass amongst our walls? ;)

xo

Mistress Zhao:

Good thing I didn't see this before our session.

Ray

Akira,

Today is your lucky day. You can bring your withered ass to The Fortress, be amongst its dark, secret walls, and then get the chance to be murdered by my bare hands. Now, shall we discuss how I'll kill you? A long, torturous session involving lots of pain and systematic removal of body parts..or a quick twist of your neck?

leatherwings,

You may sign up by giving over your first born for sacrifice.

A little beauty secret you may not know about me...I am actually 420 years old. I bathe in sacrificial human blood to maintain my youth.

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

xo

Dear mZ,

I actually do long to be amongst the dark and secret Fortress walls. However, with your newly found fascination with murder, I just might have to prolong what very well may be my last official act upon this earth. But once I find myself within your torturous grasp, I just might be inclined to ultimately request a quick twist of my neck. That decision though, might require some second thought, as I would hate to deprive you of a long torturous session and myself, given the obvious pain, of watching you bathe naked in a crimson river of my blood. You make the decision almost impossible, but the one thing that we do seem to agree upon, is that I will ultimately die at your hands, my sweetest surrender. What I am still trying to figure out, is why strangely enough, the longer this discussion goes on, the more I want to be with you.

xoxoxo

WJL

A little beauty secret you may not know about me...I am actually 420 years old. I bathe in sacrificial human blood to maintain my youth.

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

xo

mZ,

So that's two people I know who bathe in sacrificial blood and associate murder with devotion. Okay then. Do you get your blood fresh from the source or do you go to Blood, Bath, and Beyond like some other people do? Either way, I'd say it works great. By the way, LifeGem makes human ashes into diamonds and can yield 3 carat diamonds worth up to sixty thousand.

Completely entranced, Monokuro

Mistress Zhao,

You know your attention is to die for;-) I'm happy to hear your coming out of the closet finally as a vampire. I do have a special fondness for older, experienced doms. Your "moisturizer" seems to be working as you don't look a day over 200:-D

:twisted: d/leatherwings

Akira,

Today is your lucky day. You can bring your withered ass to The Fortress, be amongst its dark, secret walls, and then get the chance to be murdered by my bare hands. Now, shall we discuss how I'll kill you? A long, torturous session involving lots of pain and systematic removal of body parts..or a quick twist of your neck?

leatherwings,

You may sign up by giving over your first born for sacrifice.

xo