Welcome Our Newest, Most Exotic Mistress Sonya Lahiri!

Mistress Kang

Yes, arguable the worlds most exotic Dominatrix:

http://fortressnyc.c...mistress_lahiri

Now playing at our Fortress!

Mistress Sonya Lahiri is available for double-Domme training sessions with me, Head Mistress Jessy Kang by appointment only. Discounted rate is $345 for a one hour session, upgrade features (nude, topless) available too :)

Please email me at [email protected]. Include these details so that I may reserve our session immediately:

SUBJECT: Mistress Sonya Lahiri training session with Head Mistress Jessy Kang

Body:

1- Up to five dates, with time frames within each you are available to serve us.

2- Activities you are willing to endure to satisfy Mistress Sonya Lahiri's appetite, for the sake of training of course. Ahh what the heck- include those you actually enjoy too; you scratch our back...and we disinfect ourselves, naturally.

3- Activities considered hard limits.

4- Outfit requests, if any- take a look at the site for ideas, feel free to detail any personal preferences you may have.

There are a limited number of training sessions available, first come first serve- literally.

Thank you to all those who've contributed to the blossoming of our Players in training sessions and in offering themselves as experimental subjects :)

-Jessy Kang

Head Mistress

FortressNYC.com

[email protected]

http://fortressnyc.c...mistress_lahiri

Now playing at our Fortress!

Sonya Lahiri is available-Jessy Kang

Head Mistress

FortressNYC.com

[email protected]

is she also going to be available as a sub?

if so, will there be training sessions where she will be trained in things like how to be tightly ballgagged, how to wear nipple clamps, etc?

Welcome Mistress Lahiri!

I too would like to thank the female Mukti Juddha of Your homeland as well for giving such an exotic beauty the courage to pursue Your own unconventional choices. You possess a stunning exotic beauty and I hope that Your time at the Fortress fulfills many desires. Best wishes!

Mistress Kang,

Thank You for bringing anotther sexy, lovely, alluring and skillful Domme on board at the Fortress. While I'm not sure that I will be able to participate in the training session I do want to welcome Mistress Sonya. I wish her the best and I hope she will contribute to the forum.

whip

Good evening everyone,

First of all, let me say thank you to all of those who have extended such a warm welcome to me. I am very excited to be here at the Fortress, and I can't wait to meet all of you and see what you have to offer...

So tell me about yourselves! I want to know about your favorite activities...how you feel when a whip strikes your back, the exquisite taste of your own fear on the tip of your tongue, the mental battle of wanting to beg for mercy but also wanting to beg for more...and the more you tell me about you, the more I will tell you about me.

For example, the rush I feel when i pick up a sturdy length of rope or a paddle, the whirlwind of ideas that floods my mind, sending heat all over my body and a steely glint to my eye...want to see it in person?