Caning

Caning is a pain that brings the demons out of you. It is wickedly strong and yet so thin. My desire to cane is usually to break the subs that are more resistant. You ask why I would even get resistance from willing and devoted subs? Maybe the pain and marks lasts longer therefore I am on your mind long after the caning has ended. Let's say it's the prequel to branding. I'm so close to owning you....Any particular body parts that desire marks/branding?

Minnie

Very hot! There's nothing like the whistle of a thin rattan cane through the air before the soft thwack against the ass or any other part for that matter. And the thicker rattan canes...ah;-) I've got plenty of deamons or what ever else needs to be exercised;-)

d/leatherwings

• 2 weeks later...
Minnie

Very hot! There's nothing like the whistle of a thin rattan cane through the air before the soft thwack against the ass or any other part for that matter. And the thicker rattan canes...ah;-) I've got plenty of deamons or what ever else needs to be exercised;-)

d/leatherwings

Leatherwings,

It was a true pleasure to experience your dedication. I will take care of you as a shiny trophy on my shelf.

Goddess Chan,

Thank you thank you again for our powerful, penetrating session. I was thinking today about magic and how magic = transformation. It was magical;-) On a less metaphysical note, I still have my precious welts and rope burns which will be with me a while:-) You might enjoy the fact that I went for a walk with my partner today, in shorts, and my A. pointed out to me that the rug burns were showing;-) So I just decided to display them "loud & proud."

d/leatherwings

Ps So are you a gemini?

Dear Leatherwings,

Yes, I am a Gemini. I guess it represents the Twins in me to be a Switch. I love the dicotomy and the desire to experience both sides of the realm. My session with you was certainly an original experience; as with all of my sessions. I can't see how it could always be the same. One's energy and intution can only create what exisits for the moment. I don't know what will happen at each session. Too many variables to experiement with and creativity is my inspiration. Until next time...

Your One,

Minnie.

my One, Goddess Chan,

I am the clay which you pinch, thin, expand, and pull, shaping it into whatever pleases and perhaps inspires you at that time. The clay is my body. The clay is my psyche;-) Your inspiration is my great fortune. It would be fally to expect to emerge the same manifestation of your power every time. After all, does magic ever work the same way twice?

Thank you for sharing your sign. I am curious now about other switches I know.

Your humble and greatful slut,

d/leatherwings