Newbie Getting Cold Feet!

shepherd

Well, ladies, I had planned to book a session of tickle torture with 2 mistressess in 2 weeks but I am now getting cold feet.

While I am very excited about being tied up and tickle tortured by 2 sexy Asian mistresses, I am a little afraid of just how HUMILIATING an experience it will be.

I know we are all adults but I will be in a very vulnerable position and because I am VERY ticklish, I know I will be turned a begging wimp.

Does anyone have any advice to get me over this hump?

Thanks.

Well, ladies, I had planned to book a session of tickle torture with 2 mistressess in 2 weeks but I am now getting cold feet.

While I am very excited about being tied up and tickle tortured by 2 sexy Asian mistresses, I am a little afraid of just how HUMILIATING an experience it will be.

I know we are all adults but I will be in a very vulnerable position and because I am VERY ticklish, I know I will be turned a begging wimp.

Thanks.

What have you got to lose? An afternoon? A little cash? Even if you don't enjoy yourself (you will) at least you gave it a shot. If you back out you'll always wonder and wish you hadn't. It's all play anyhow. Why don't you ask for a little incentive? I would ask the Mistresses involved to order you not to back out or suffer the consequences. Do this through e-mail or better yet, on the Forum. That would cure me of cold feet very quickly. ;)

Thanks.

Absolutely! In the words of Nike - Just Do It. You'll have so much fun.

My guess is that once They have Their delicious feet in your mouth, you'll be in heaven & really glad that you decided to go through with it & after the session, you will probably want to to go back as soon as possible - whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck - hope everything works out for you.

I can certainly understand you feelIng this way. I did as well and sometimes still do depending on the circumstances. Please understand that the Mistresses at the Fortress are so personable and outgoing let alone beautiful that at the beginning or end of a session you almost feel like its normal and natural to be naked before a beautiful women you just met. In addition, this forum is a great aid to learning, understanding gaining insight to the Mistresses and experiences of others since thru the experiences shared you gain more insight into your own likes, dislikes and desires.

Fear not as the Mistresses will know exactly how to make you feel comfortable and at ease for your first session. Remember they really do want to make sure that you do have a great session and not walk away humiliated and upset at yourself for following your fantasy. So be open and honest with your Mistress about what you want and take the plunge. You won't regret it, ever.

You can always email Mistress Kang as well who is always willing to assist you with your reservations and setting things up for the first time.

Good luck, enjoy and let us know what happens.

Two beautiful Mistresses hovering over your helpless tied down body....our intoxicating scent filling your mind...our long silky hair falling over your face...our soft skin brushing up against your body...our soft voices whispering in your ear....and all you can think is "Why cant I stay here forever?"

Thanks.

Two beautiful Mistresses hovering over your helpless tied down body....our intoxicating scent filling your mind...our long silky hair falling over your face...our soft skin brushing up against your body...our soft voices whispering in your ear....and all you can think is "Why cant I stay here forever?"

And the next thought is ," Is she really going to do what I think she is going to do with that thing?!? :P

Now that's incentive!

Excellant point Mistress Tran!

In times of cold feet, I tend to refer to Lucille Ball's excellent quote:

"I would rather regret the things that I have done that the things I have not"

And besides, what's a little humiliation worth when you're surrounded by silky skin, soft giggles, and sweet smells of the Mistresses lightly running their delicate fingertips over your body?

In times of cold feet, I tend to refer to Lucille Ball's excellent quote:

"I would rather regret the things that I have done that the things I have not"

And besides, what's a little humiliation worth when you're surrounded by silky skin, soft giggles, and sweet smells of the Mistresses lightly running their delicate fingertips over your body?

I love it when you talk like that. ;)

Don't believe a word they say- they will inflict serious corporal punishment on you. No way you'll get out of the Fortress with only tickling.

If you do decide to go, pick Mistress Kang- she is very gentle and sensual, a real pussycat.

How did you get this post by the admin. Mine was edited and i said the same thing you did. LOL