Who wants to break me in?

Taz

You can take pain.

I'm willing to bet my panties on it.

That's showing lots of support and confidence Mistress Zhao especially by betting your beautiful panties on it. I love it. It makes me want to be a first timer all over again to be able to realized such a wonderful prize or at least be able to work hard to try to achieve it.

One question though - how much pain equals one pair of Mistress Zhao' panties?

It's like the age old question - How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

The world may never know.

Please tell us it ain't so Mistress Zhao.

I am personally looking forward to your visit- sounds like your schedule is a bit...tight, make some room for me, or I'll have to invade and you might cry. They say I'm big :)

You should make some room Taz. But at the same time you might also consider crying a victory because it means you endured the whims of the infamous and beautiful Mistress Kang. Few who dare not to make room live to tell the tale.

Good luck and enjoy. We look forward to the epilogue.

That's showing lots of support and confidence Mistress Zhao especially by betting your beautiful panties on it. I love it. It makes me want to be a first timer all over again to be able to realized such a wonderful prize or at least be able to work hard to try to achieve it.

One question though - how much pain equals one pair of Mistress Zhao' panties?

It's like the age old question - How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

The world may never know.

Please tell us it ain't so Mistress Zhao.

Let's just say it happens on a sliding scale.

And by pain, I mean it in the broadest sense; includes frustration, shame, humiliation, confusion, fear, anxiety, distress, etc.

And by pain, I mean it in the broadest sense; includes frustration, shame, humiliation, confusion, fear, anxiety, distress, etc.

All my favorite kinds. Should be a simple task to endure the pain for the panties.

Sounds like a new FF slogan - pain for the panties. It has a nice calming ring to it.

Oh man, I love experiencing ALL those emotions in one session at the hands (or feet) of Mistress Zhao!

All these responses are getting me excited. Tried to go early but I found out th fortress doesn't open before 11am. I'm an early bird. However I do have an appointment downtown next Monday. Maybe around 12. Which Mistress should I beg for?

All these responses are getting me excited. Tried to go early but I found out th fortress doesn't open before 11am. I'm an early bird. However I do have an appointment downtown next Monday. Maybe around 12. Which Mistress should I beg for?

whoever you're most attracted to.