65 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite kind of photo series

• Solo Dominatrix
    • Double-Dommes
    • Solo female submissive
    • Dominatrix and female submissive
    • Dominatrix and male submissive
    • Candids

If these will be posted in a very easy to find place it's probably best to keep the males out of it. Newbies might subliminally feel they may end up in one and could have privacy worries. The less obvious places (like the forum with no direct link to the main page) with clearly labelled 'stunt subs' of course are fine.

Some Mistresses have smaller galleries than the others: should to be filled out with a mix. And let's just admit it: everyone wants to see a nicely positioned bare ass shot...if the Mistresses are comfortable with it. Not all of them have them just yet. I tend to gravitate towards those who do. :-)

Mistress Zhao has always photographed the most beautiful pictures and the Fortress has the most tasteful, stylish and sexy pictures.

Pictures with shades are always nice.

Pictures with shades could be something with summer, like having the sun shine thru horizontals with the sun stripes shining on a Mistress.

Mistress Zhao wears a latex piece that looks very sexy, something for the photos?

• 2 weeks later...

We're going to need to do some new photo shoots soon, I was wondering what sort you guys would like to see? You can check more than one.

I would volunteer to take pictures with one of the dominas. I was on a website in another country. For some reason I enjoy it a lot.

• 2 weeks later...