monokuro

Dear Mistresses and subs,

This isn't really a question posed to the whole existentialism crowd. It is more of a question of why you do what you do. What main influences or factors or events drive you to be dominant or submissive?

What made the beautiful women here wish to become dominant? Was it out of being idolized by everyone you meet? Was it a desire for more control over your situation in a world that almost runs itself unopposed? Every story has an opening line, of course, how did Jessy Kang turn into Mistress Jessy Kang?

Is it a natural instinct to submit to someone? Or is it the pack mentality to follow? Or is it merely a raw manifestation of sexual urges? In a primary role I've always sourced my masochistic tendencies out of taking damage to myself to alleviate someone's rage or sorrow, I'd rather someone I care for strike me than strike themselves.

This isn't meant to be too probing, I'm just curious by nature. And when you're curious by nature you ask questions to satiate your curiosity. Maybe my view of the world is slanted, after all, I did make the domme who first broke me cry with seven words. I'm not emotionally jaded, I'm just experienced. And no, I am not a shielded individual, I know things that I wish never learned.

-Monokuro, Observer of a World in Black and White

PS: Mistress Choi, I don't think we'll end up meeting, we got new management at work. FML.

mono....

This is not a new question; it's one that I have given much thought to over the years. Generally I think much less about it when I am actively involved and more cerebral when I am removed from the actual experience.

I will weigh in on this later but to add some flavor to the question, it is something I keep isolated from the vanilla world, rarely participating when a "vanilla denizen" or closet fetishist broaches the subject. I don't want others to know of my interests; don't want to explain or justify its existence and don't want to be branded by others not in the life as weird or kinky.

Dannyboy

I'm not sure that are any general answers to your questions. Sexuality, which includes our bdsm proclivities is such an individual and unique part of who we are. I've been searching for answers to many of the same questions you posed. I'm still not sure why I want to submit and why I enjoy the pain from Mistress Kang and from other Mistresses I've met and submitted to. Perhaps it is because I find a part of myself when I tied and surrender. It was a surprising discovery becuase for many years I didn't know that this part of myself even existed. But I'm glad it does and I'm even happier that there are women who are the yin to my yang and vice versa and dish out and fulfill the painful submission and kinky desires that I crave.

whip

• 2 weeks later...

Monokuro,

Oh what? Am I royalty? That's word for word one of my theses for sociology. You don't have a philosophical reason to be a submissive, you're just lazy and prefer the females to make all the effort. Only time you made a dominant girl cry was when you broke up with her, which I guess may have been seven words. Still glad you showed me the site?

Sincerely, Schwarzweiss.

Monokuro,

Oh what? Am I royalty? That's word for word one of my theses for sociology. You don't have a philosophical reason to be a submissive, you're just lazy and prefer the females to make all the effort. Only time you made a dominant girl cry was when you broke up with her, which I guess may have been seven words. Still glad you showed me the site?

Sincerely, Schwarzweiss.

Schwarzy,

It was such a good thesis on sexuality I had to use it. The king doesn't really need people like me. For instance. Hey Frank Sinatra, Peter Lawford and Sammy Davis wanna hang out! "O rapture be still my beating heart." Still, regarding that stuff we talked about and how you almost saw your idol at university but didn't since that's quite a distance. I am glad I showed you the site because now you can get your ass kicked by that girl you unknowingly did that graphics study on. By the way, dude, she's a vampire.

-Monokuro

PS: Put on your cuff links, its time for a night out.