The Floating World

coil

I went, and I had the time of my life!!! I enjoyed the classes and have learned all about my favorite new activity FIRE PLAY. It is hot, sensual, erotic, and on the edge. It really does not hurt if done correctly, but you have to put your faith in the hands and breath of your top to keep you from harm. The visuals are spectacular. The course was taught by Brian the PyroSadist, from a male top perspective. His mantra was that you do not want to burn your bottom, because"Burn equals pain, and pain equals no blow job".

The dungeon was spectacular, with every bit of equiptment imaginable. One night, I was tied to an open rack, where I recieved corporal from front and back simultaneously. Totally on overdrive!!! Another night I took over 100 needles and over 100 staples. Coil is my witness.

And, the 3-5AM naked pool parties were to die for. I am still in subspace and planning for next year. Good Times. :D:D:D:lol:

Shermie I even got to play at TFW and be a demo bottom also LOL.

TFW is like woodstock :D for kinkesters you learn , you play , you make new friends and see old friends . What you can do there you can only dream of doing any place else .You have room , toys, and people whop are willing to teach you how to play safe but on the edge if you want :o

Sherm,

I'm just dying to ask...given your new favorite activity, fire play, have you ever consented to having your most precious of parts set alight? LOL Would you? If so, I want to be there;-)

d/leatherwings

I went, and I had the time of my life!!! I enjoyed the classes and have learned all about my favorite new activity FIRE PLAY. It is hot, sensual, erotic, and on the edge. It really does not hurt if done correctly, but you have to put your faith in the hands and breath of your top to keep you from harm. The visuals are spectacular. The course was taught by Brian the PyroSadist, from a male top perspective. His mantra was that you do not want to burn your bottom, because"Burn equals pain, and pain equals no blow job".

The dungeon was spectacular, with every bit of equiptment imaginable. One night, I was tied to an open rack, where I recieved corporal from front and back simultaneously. Totally on overdrive!!! Another night I took over 100 needles and over 100 staples. Coil is my witness.

And, the 3-5AM naked pool parties were to die for. I am still in subspace and planning for next year. Good Times. :D:D:D:lol:

First, I saw Coil getting a caning fron "Liz" that would of destroyed a weaker man. He got up smiling. Coil you are Da Man!!!! Of course I was hanging out with a hundred needles and a hundred staples in my chest at that moment.

As far as fire play, we did it on Friday at the Paradise Lost party. Sir Magnus Romillo was very accomodating, and set us up a special area for us to play hot and naked. I was not burned, but I am missing some body hair. There was a line behind me. Fire play in a dark room is a spectacular visual.

LW I will let you know when I will burn next.

Shermie

TFW was what some dream about but Shremie you was able to live it , now you know what i was talking about . Fire play is a fast was to get the hair off LOL and i did smell it . Liz had to stop as her arm was hurting LOL i out lasted a DOM , never could with Mistress Kang

• 8 months later...

I actually saw you on the rack that night. It was my first time at an event like this and I was hiding in the shadows watching what was going on. Those were two seriously hot Dommes working you over and it went on for hours! I think you were the luckiest guy in the room!

• 3 weeks later...