the mouth of a mistress

for some odd reason i see some perverse image in my head that when mistress zhao ties me up on the rack object if thats what its

called in the pink room i see her force my mouth open and making me enjoy her spit or some saliva and then as i feel her amazing breath i guess thats just my twisted sense of perversion

Wow - that's hot - A Fortress Goddess blowing in my ear & then biting it would drive me completey nuts.

Thanks Sod018

Hey Johnny O ! Sorry for the one word answers . Wasn't up to writing and didn't want to ignore you. Yes blowing,nibbling whispering and even biting on the ear are things that make my legs buckle like I just got hit by a knockout punch. It's one of those things that drive me nuts. The pinching from the clamps she put on my ear were almost non existent I was so distracted.

I like using my mouth for many things, to name a few: express emotions, inflict pain, provide pleasure...all to the varying degree I determine the situation deserves. Grinning, frowning, upside-down frowing, licking, blowing, biting, nibbling...

Since I usually have it with me in session, when I say usually I mean always, I tend to use it and rather a lot. I often us other body parts for similar purposes such as crushingly powerful thighs, hard elbows, tricky fingers, cool plushy cheeks, ten toes (sometimes less, never more).

I like using my mouth for many things, to name a few: express emotions, inflict pain, provide pleasure...all to the varying degree I determine the situation deserves. Grinning, frowning, upside-down frowing, licking, blowing, biting, nibbling...

Since I usually have it with me in session, when I say usually I mean always, I tend to use it and rather a lot. I often us other body parts for similar purposes such as crushingly powerful thighs, hard elbows, tricky fingers, cool plushy cheeks, ten toes (sometimes less, never more).

Such awesome weapons at your disposal, Mistress Kang. I remember them all very well as I near my anniversary date from an incredible session with you in Los Angeles. What I recall the most, though, is the pace at which you utilize those tools of pleasure and pain and a persuasiveness that could be dangerous.

Hey Johnny O ! Sorry for the one word answers . Wasn't up to writing and didn't want to ignore you. Yes blowing,nibbling whispering and even biting on the ear are things that make my legs buckle like I just got hit by a knockout punch. It's one of those things that drive me nuts. The pinching from the clamps she put on my ear were almost non existent I was so distracted.

Hey Sod018, how the shit are you? - No need to apoligize - I totally understand.

Wow - that sounded like an hot session - I wasn't sure which Mistress you had a session with but it definitely sounded incredible - a Fortress Goddess doing any of that stuff would drive me crazy - thanks for the details.

Let's hit the fuckin' road! - We're taking our neighbor for a joyride!

I like using my mouth for many things, to name a few: express emotions, inflict pain, provide pleasure...all to the varying degree I determine the situation deserves. Grinning, frowning, upside-down frowing, licking, blowing, biting, nibbling... Since I usually have it with me in session, when I say usually I mean always, I tend to use it and rather a lot. I often us other body parts for similar purposes such as crushingly powerful thighs, hard elbows, tricky fingers, cool plushy cheeks, ten toes (sometimes less, never more).

Wow - that just made my whole body tingle - especially the part about the ten toes.

How can one ever resist submission?

Precisely. Like Ridley Scott's Aliens :D

Nice!

Looking forward to "Prometheus" this summer! Looks to be very good!

Yes, it does! The trailer was pretty good. Had that Alien thing with it.

ME TOO!!!!

Wouldn't it be fun if we could all go together, only you subs would be our snack gophers and footrests?!

That is a nice cinema visit. subs would have to crawl right ;)

And toilets! I hate missing parts of a movie for a bathroom break.

If I remember correctly, it's a loose prequel to the "Alien" movie. Because I want to be completely surprised by the movie, I've been avoiding the trailer, so I can't say for sure. I think we need to have a FF road-trip to a drive-in somewhere and have a huge Mistress/sub viewing party. I would love to be a MIstresses' furniture for the evening!

In my Mystery Mistress session last year with Mistress Kang, she whispered in my ear while I was still blindfolded. Not knowing who she was yet made it all the more exciting.

Wowzers Wooffy! Mystery sessions sound exciting. Did you just say "I want to have a session with a mystery mistress"? How did you get into the fortress blindfolded?

Wowzers Wooffy! Mystery sessions sound exciting. Did you just say "I want to have a session with a mystery mistress"? How did you get into the fortress blindfolded?

BibityBoo,

A mystery mistress session is almost always guaranteed to be exciting, if not for the sheer unknowing, then all that follows!

All you have to do is request a mystery mistress session and give a few of your interests.

You won't have to show up blindfolded, unless you really want to!

Mistress Zhao,

I have a weird question - do You ever make a sub stand or sit in the corner for a period of time?

The first time I heard of it - I heard that it happens when a Mistress is really pissed off at the sub & will make the sub sit in the corner for the rest of the session which sounds horrible because what sub would want to make Their Mistress angry or disappointed with Them, I know that I definitely wouldn't.

But I've also heard that some Mistresses actually enjoy adding corner time into Their sessions in short intervals - this might sound silly or ridiculous or even boring but in the past I have fantasized about that - like for example, a Mistress taking Her Shoes & stockings off of Her feet & tying Her shoe to the sub's face with Her stocking & making him sit in the corner for a good 10 minutes with Her shoe & nylons wrapped around his head while She left the room to do whatever She feels like doing - I have no idea why that thought turns me on - or even just sitting in the corner waiting for the Mistress - something about it that's hot.

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmm... I imagine these Mistresses don't underestimate the power of the ears and back of the neck as erogenous zones!

IMHO, the waves of shivers that sort of touch (or blow) sends down my spine (and everywhere else) are psychologically WEAKENING, play havoc with my masculine 'confidence' and increase sensitivity everywhere (hence the GOOSEBUMPS :)

Then of course, the coup de gras follow-up.... the EARLOBE SUCK and BITE ;D

(Or am I the only one that get's 'unravelled' this way?)

TB

Mmmm... I imagine these Mistresses don't underestimate the power of the ears and back of the neck as erogenous zones!

IMHO, the waves of shivers that sort of touch (or blow) sends down my spine (and everywhere else) are psychologically WEAKENING, play havoc with my masculine 'confidence' and increase sensitivity everywhere (hence the GOOSEBUMPS :)

Then of course, the coup de gras follow-up.... the EARLOBE SUCK and BITE ;D

(Or am I the only one that get's 'unravelled' this way?)

TB

Quite unravelling!