Mistress Tran sick in Vietnam!

Hey boys!

I got the flu in Vietnam. Luckily, that's all it is but where oh where are my many slaves to take care of me. A slave or 3 to do a full body massage as I'm quite sore. A slave to rub the pressure points in my head and face. A slave to rub my feet. A slave to give me a bath. A slave to shampoo my hair. A slave to towel me dry. A slave to put on my panties. A slave to carry me to my bed. A slave to continue massaging until I fall asleep.

I'm waiting and starting to feel very disappointed!

O Mistress Tran, each fulfillment of Your requests would be too great a feeling for us lowly ones. Though if teleportation was an option You would have too much help, all stumbling over each other, five slaves working on each job at once, pulling You and twisting You, with our delicate hands...

Let it be more like this. When You start feeling better, You will be heading for the cane shops, not to waste any time. Since we slaves cannot be there (against our wishes!), and we know the punishment, please allow me to feel Your swish, Your newborn instrument, and Your connection to it...

It is a trial each of us should have to put up with.

Hey boys!

I got the flu in Vietnam. Luckily, that's all it is but where oh where are my many slaves to take care of me. A slave or 3 to do a full body massage as I'm quite sore. A slave to rub the pressure points in my head and face. A slave to rub my feet. A slave to give me a bath. A slave to shampoo my hair. A slave to towel me dry. A slave to put on my panties. A slave to carry me to my bed. A slave to continue massaging until I fall asleep.

Mistress Tran,

Perhaps you forgot a slave or two to bring you soup and nurrish you back to health:)

Feel better very soon so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation.

LW

It is such a helpless feeling being so far away and not being able to attend to Your needs. Damn the timing as I postponed my trip to Vietnam this month. I sincerely hope that You are feeling better vey soon, Mistress Tran. That is a beautiful country with a lot of possibilities and You are proof of that.

Hey boys!

So wishing I was currently in Vietnam as Your full time slave and sending You my best wishes. I hope that You will be feeling better soon with a minimum of disappointment.

Thanks for all the good thoughts as I'm starting to feel sooooo much better.

I got a massage from this cute little Vietnamese girl who climbed on my back and really rubbed me out (filthy minds out of the gutter!!!)

She also gave me a well needed butt massage. Too bad none of you slaves were there to do it...you lose!

Hey boys!

Need a slave then?

I got a massage from this cute little Vietnamese girl who climbed on my back and really rubbed me out (filthy minds out of the gutter!!!)

She also gave me a well needed butt massage. Too bad none of you slaves were there to do it...you lose!

Mistress Tran,

So glad to hear you are feeling better. That is a lucky girl because I'm sure there is a long line waiting to take her place.

whip

Extremely happy to learn that You are feeling sooooo much better. I hope that the remainder of Your time in Vietnam is enjoyable and really sorry to have missed out on the well needed butt massage.

Hi Mistress Tran,

I was wondering, when You're out in public, walking around, shopping, etc., have You noticed any Fortress fans in Vietnam recognizing You? If I lived in a country on the other side of the world & all of a sudden, a Fortress NYC Goddess walked passed me on the street, I would be in shock, although I wouldn't say anything to Her because I repect people's privacy & being discreet, etc., but I would imagine that there are some people taking a 2nd glance & thinking, wow - is that Mistress Tran from the Fortress? She looks in hotter in person.

I have had many people look at me but I'm never sure if it's a Fortress glance or the fact that I'm wearing a sheer tank top and short shorts.....I guess the sweat beading down my bra-less chest turns a few heads as well.

I really wouldn't mind a very polite hello if recognized....if your rude I'll just make sure you regret it.