Fetish Phenomenon

I am an inquisitive being (therefore I am)- always have been and no reason to think that I'd ever not be. Do you not agree? (lol)

Information is one of the most powerful tools- I'd much rather be weidling a measuring device than a power tool.

That said, I ask a lot of questions especially in new situations. Lately I've noticed a trend among the novices that I've or another "Comrade de Fortress" has played with. For most of them, their session with their chosen Fortress Mistress was their very first BDSM experience. It's quite flattering actually ;-)

One could speculate that Fetish Enthusiasts, Dominants, Submissives, Slaves, Tops, Bottoms, and the sort, are simply *not* the sort that are born overnight. Many of us recall kinky cravings and desires dating back to our adolescent and formative years. Unfortunately, personal and social obstacles make it difficult to explore these urges freely, or even exploring them at all.

I've played with BDSM beginners- submissive men in their 40's with perversion in their blood like me, since the sprouting of their first pube, they're overcome with an insatiable appetite to be leather-hooded..bound..thickly coat red lipstick on their lips..asphixiated..just to list a few. Early attempts to satisfy these fetishes lead him to "borrow" a girlfriend's tube of lipstick, hiding in a coat closet and applying laying after layer, taking off his own leather belt and emptying out the leather handbag he found in the closet before putting it over his head followed by cinching the belt around his neck. Rudimentary as it gets! Easy to make the connection from putting on your girlfriend's red lipstick, hiding inside the family coat closet sitting on the floor with Auntie's leather purse over your head and tightening your leather belt over the purse around your neck, to seeing a Domme. :D

Other BDSM beginners I've played with- men in their 40's acting on their seemingly new desire to be dominated, they've never had a kinky inclination except for the mild BDSM they've managed to slip into mainstream media.

Both examples takes "balls" to act on. I've always welcome beginners ("I

I wonder how many of you out there, our Forum readers, are lifelong fetishists of some sort or another, and how many are just getting their toes wet but certainly willing to dive in for a swim should the temperature be just right? :)

I would say Mistress that i have always been this way just cautious. When i was young, the first time i "touched myself" i was thinking of a teacher spanking me. Every time i have had sex i have thought of spanking. < hence i have never really made love> I have been in a few relationships with some of this. I have never really been focused on any aspect except punishment. Although just as a threat a women i was playing with years ago told me to be carful or we where going to have a girl's night out. That scared me.

Mistress Kang, this is a very cool and thought provoking post. Personally, I have always found some activities that could be labeled "fetish" enjoyable since I could remember. I've been lucky to have opened minded partners for the most part who didn't mind when I kissed their legs and feet. But starting this late in life (40s) I've discovered other things that I find really fun ,without getting too graphic, thanks to you ladies. I've also found things I know for sure aren't for me. Some things I'm not too crazy about but will endure for the sake of not being a party pooper and stuff I absolutely love :) Either way its cool to explore these things with understanding sane people.

Dear Ms. Kang,

well, my session with Ms. Ahn at the fortress was my first encounter of

that kind and if I am allowed to share your example, I would say it was like sticking in

a toe and testing if the water temperature is right to get into it...

Hoping that below the surface of that pool would be some answers to things I did and

which I had, and to some of them still don't have, no explanation...

Am am still at a point, where diving into this is an welcome alteration from my pretty

boring normal everyday life. Although this journey now started a few years ago already

it comes still down to 3 sessions at the fortress on my vacations and the feeble attempt

of visiting the fetish party, that I told you about...

It is like diving into this is like trying to put some highlights onto my life,

and I am still far from being able to say, if the bdsm fetish scene will actually really be

a "real life part" of my life...

I just kinda think it could be, if I would meet a girl like one of the fortress' ladies...

because that I can say... I enjoyed all three sessions at the fortress :)

Does this reply come close, to what kind of information you were craving for?

all the best from Germany

i've been a slave for a little over a year now. i got my start with a local Asian domme and she trained me to her specifications. she has since moved to the west coast. i'm not exactly dommeless right now but my servitude is sporatic due to a lack of Asian dommes in my area. i still consider myself a novice with many years of training ahead of me.

I have had the desire to be dominated by females for as long as I can remember but for many years did not act on it. I had my first experience with a professional Domme nearly 20 years ago while living in Canada and have experimented off and on since then. The internet certainly made it easier to research and learn more about the community and that has been key to my further exploration.

Had the internet been around in my early years, there is a good chance I would have started even sooner. It does not surprise me at all that the Fortress is a launching pad to the "journey" for so many. You have an incredible combination of lure and trust and a reputation that is unmatched. You provide a safe place to explore and that is so important for those wanting to launch.

For those of us who have been playing a while, the open dialog and sharing of real life experiences helps us progress through the journey. You fuel the desires every day by either deepening a particular fantasy or creating a whole new one. There is so much to explore.

For the people that are over 40, respectfully, it's very awesome that people from that generation embrace their fetishes.

I've discovered BDSM pretty early, although it was the standard stuff. Leather, some spanking, rope etc.

Then with the Internet I saw some stuff that were both interesting and overwhelming at first. I saw a few BDSM aspects which looked exciting to me. Then I saw the sexiest thing that tickled my interest most, women dominating men.

I was struggling with these things, as most people consider(ed) BDSM as something bad. Although BDSM is getting more and more appreciated. For some people it adds excitement, for others it's exciting and normal :)

When I saw things from kink . com, I saw Annie Cruz as a submissive and I like that. Then I saw her as a Mistress which was even more appealing to me.

Since then I have been hooked to BDSM. Any fetishes that I have is something worth exploring, as I embrace it more than ever :D

I have had the desire to be dominated by females for as long as I can remember but for many years did not act on it. I had my first experience with a professional Domme nearly 20 years ago while living in Canada and have experimented off and on since then. The internet certainly made it easier to research and learn more about the community and that has been key to my further exploration.

Had the internet been around in my early years, there is a good chance I would have started even sooner. It does not surprise me at all that the Fortress is a launching pad to the "journey" for so many. You have an incredible combination of lure and trust and a reputation that is unmatched. You provide a safe place to explore and that is so important for those wanting to launch.

For those of us who have been playing a while, the open dialog and sharing of real life experiences helps us progress through the journey. You fuel the desires every day by either deepening a particular fantasy or creating a whole new one. There is so much to explore.

My thoughts very much resemble that of Skeech2, however my first experience came about 10 years ago through a chance meeting with an Asian woman from California. After that initial meeting, she abused me through email and voice mail communications for a period of time until we eventually fell out of touch. But meeting her will always remain one of my most memorable experiences.

I would say Mistress that i have always been this way just cautious. When i was young, the first time i "touched myself" i was thinking of a teacher spanking me. Every time i have had sex i have thought of spanking. I have been in a few relationships with some of this. I have never really been focused on any aspect except punishment. Although just as a threat a women i was playing with years ago told me to be carful or we where going to have a girl's night out. That scared me.

I find it amazing when people can recall such early affects of their fetishes. What do you mean by "cautious"? Were you *actually* spanked by your teachers in school? Did your first masturbation fantasy subsequently involve that one spanking or teacher, or a combination of all of your "school spankings"? Did you ever tell anyone while you were still in that school? What was their response?

Mistress Kang, this is a very cool and thought provoking post. Personally, I have always found some activities that could be labeled "fetish" enjoyable since I could remember. I've been lucky to have opened minded partners for the most part who didn't mind when I kissed their legs and feet. But starting this late in life (40s) I've discovered other things that I find really fun ,without getting too graphic, thanks to you ladies. I've also found things I know for sure aren't for me. Some things I'm not too crazy about but will endure for the sake of not being a party pooper and stuff I absolutely love :) Either way its cool to explore these things with understanding sane people.

The Foot Fetish Community is by far the most outspoken and acceptable in mainstream, movies, commercials, ads, song lyrics, music videos... But there will always be someone *too* prude, I'm happy to hear your partners shared your fetish :D

Did any of your new "tastes" come from the Internet? Or were they all from your sessions at the Fortress? :D

There is no shortage of "new" and "unusual" fetishes on the Internet. I wouldn't be surprised if during one of your more lascivious evenings home alone in your skivvies, you traipsed off on the Internet and discovered how much you like watching trios of hot girls wearing bunny ears and whiskers as they lick Cheeto dust off of each other's big toes right before jamming them into their nostrils. Perhaps it was the secrecy of the moment or how particularly randy you were feeling, but somehow the visuals of that video are now imbedded and you can't seem to find enough like it, even in the worldwide Interwebs (lol), to satisfy this new oddity of your sexuality. It would explain the request for the rabbit costume and cheese curls :D

I once dated a foot fetishist, but at the time, I had no idea it was a "fetish" and obviously that he was a "fetishist"- thought he loved my feet and toes because he was smitten with me! LOL Our relationship ended around the time that I found out he was inflicting his fetish on a few of my girlfriends and their mother- LITERALLY! LOL

I think that it's really cool that you went exploring no matter your age! :)

Dear Ms. Kang, well, my session with Ms. Ahn at the fortress was my first encounter of that kind and if I am allowed to share your example, I would say it was like sticking in a toe and testing if the water temperature is right to get into it... Hoping that below the surface of that pool would be some answers to things I did and which I had, and to some of them still don't have, no explanation... Am am still at a point, where diving into this is an welcome alteration from my pretty boring normal everyday life. Although this journey now started a few years ago already it comes still down to 3 sessions at the fortress on my vacations and the feeble attempt of visiting the fetish party, that I told you about... It is like diving into this is like trying to put some highlights onto my life, and I am still far from being able to say, if the bdsm fetish scene will actually really be a "real life part" of my life... I just kinda think it could be, if I would meet a girl like one of the fortress' ladies... because that I can say... I enjoyed all three sessions at the fortress :) Does this reply come close, to what kind of information you were craving for? all the best from Germany

tommy, you definitely fall into the category of "new and undefined fetishists". Please tell me what lead you to the Fortress, and before that, what inspired you to even *want* to pursue the lifestyle? Was it a video you saw? An ad you read? A photo online? What were you searching for? Are you aware of having any fetishes before any of this happened? Maybe there are images of certain activities that you are "partial" to when you prowl the net?

i've been a slave for a little over a year now. i got my start with a local Asian domme and she trained me to her specifications. she has since moved to the west coast. i'm not exactly dommeless right now but my servitude is sporatic due to a lack of Asian dommes in my area. i still consider myself a novice with many years of training ahead of me.

Do you mean your first experience with said Asian Domme was a little over a year ago? What can you share with us about your exeprience and "tendencies" as a new submissive? How sporatic is your servitude? When and where do you submit? How did you discover BDSM?

I have had the desire to be dominated by females for as long as I can remember but for many years did not act on it. I had my first experience with a professional Domme nearly 20 years ago while living in Canada and have experimented off and on since then. The internet certainly made it easier to research and learn more about the community and that has been key to my further exploration. Had the internet been around in my early years, there is a good chance I would have started even sooner. It does not surprise me at all that the Fortress is a launching pad to the "journey" for so many. You have an incredible combination of lure and trust and a reputation that is unmatched. You provide a safe place to explore and that is so important for those wanting to launch. For those of us who have been playing a while, the open dialog and sharing of real life experiences helps us progress through the journey. You fuel the desires every day by either deepening a particular fantasy or creating a whole new one. There is so much to explore.

Hi skeech! What did your early desires to be dominated entail? Certainly they were not influenced by the Internet, but do you know if they were tained by what little was found in mainstream media? Comic books, action and sci-fi movies? Or did they originate elsewhere- do you know at all? You only said your desire was to be "dominated by females" and did not mention specific activities or fetishes- *did* you have any desires for those too? Of what you can share with us, what was acquired by taste and what was ingrained?

For the people that are over 40, respectfully, it's very awesome that people from that generation embrace their fetishes.

I've discovered BDSM pretty early, although it was the standard stuff. Leather, some spanking, rope etc.

Then with the Internet I saw some stuff that were both interesting and overwhelming at first. I saw a few BDSM aspects which looked exciting to me. Then I saw the sexiest thing that tickled my interest most, women dominating men.

I was struggling with these things, as most people consider(ed) BDSM as something bad. Although BDSM is getting more and more appreciated. For some people it adds excitement, for others it's exciting and normal :)

When I saw things from kink . com, I saw Annie Cruz as a submissive and I like that. Then I saw her as a Mistress which was even more appealing to me.

Since then I have been hooked to BDSM. Any fetishes that I have is something worth exploring, as I embrace it more than ever :D

How did you discover BDSM? Was it something you were "looking" for, or did you just happen to find it (how?) and did you like it right away? Or do you mean you've always had a BDSM inclination sexually?

In regards to older generations embracing their fetishes- I think it's remarkable to be able to surpress long-time fetishes, and equally impressive being one of the open-minded in a generation largely populated by the close-minded against taboo sexual explorations.

My thoughts very much resemble that of Skeech2, however my first experience came about 10 years ago through a chance meeting with an Asian woman from California. After that initial meeting, she abused me through email and voice mail communications for a period of time until we eventually fell out of touch. But meeting her will always remain one of my most memorable experiences.

Hi akiravn, Did you have any "preference" for more agressive (Asian) women before meeting her? Or was she the one to cultivate the humiliation-seeking submissive in you? :) Was there any BDSM inclination in your sexual being before that incident? What did they entail? How has your submissive tendencies grown since? Have you had many real-time experiences? Do tell!

The Foot Fetish Community is by far the most outspoken and acceptable in mainstream, movies, commercials, ads, song lyrics, music videos... But there will always be someone *too* prude, I'm happy to hear your partners shared your fetish :D

Did any of your new "tastes" come from the Internet? Or were they all from your sessions at the Fortress? :D

There is no shortage of "new" and "unusual" fetishes on the Internet. I wouldn't be surprised if during one of your more lascivious evenings home alone in your skivvies, you traipsed off on the Internet and discovered how much you like watching trios of hot girls wearing bunny ears and whiskers as they lick Cheeto dust off of each other's big toes right before jamming them into their nostrils. Perhaps it was the secrecy of the moment or how particularly randy you were feeling, but somehow the visuals of that video are now imbedded and you can't seem to find enough like it, even in the worldwide Interwebs (lol), to satisfy this new oddity of your sexuality. It would explain the request for the rabbit costume and cheese curls :D

I once dated a foot fetishist, but at the time, I had no idea it was a "fetish" and obviously that he was a "fetishist"- thought he loved my feet and toes because he was smitten with me! LOL Our relationship ended around the time that I found out he was inflicting his fetish on a few of my girlfriends and their mother- LITERALLY! LOL

I think that it's really cool that you went exploring no matter your age! :)

Bunny ears and cheetos huh? Lol I think.I missed that video. On a long drive my friend took off his shoes while I was driving and I had him immediately put them back on because his feet smelled like corn chips. So I haven't developed the Cheeto fetish yet:)

I believe the internet showed

me a lot of things that broadened me sexually. When I saw golden for the first time I really couldn't.believe people do that. I thought, " How nasty, how degrading , how fucking HOT!!" I was so turned on. And in my relationships since then, about 15 years ago , I would put feelers out to see if my partner was game. It's a very.sensitive,personal thing to bring up. But suprisingly enough my first experience with golden was as a giver. She was more submissive and liked it somewhat rough , and she wanted to try it. I found it really hard to do the first time . My heart was pounding and I could see she was nervous too. It was fun ,not just because of that ,she wad really cool and unfortunately had to go back to England where she was from.

Another g/f was almost going to give me golden one time but she got shy and chickened out. I wasn't sure how she was going to react when I talked about it with her. She was a divorcee in her 40s and she told her ex husbands were kind of duds sexually and I think she enjoyed the fact I was kind of adventurous and "different". I don't think she judged me, she was really cool and whenever I would explain to her to please tell me if anything I do (foot kissing, rimming,spanking) is not cool to let me know. She would always smile and say" No, I really enjoy everything you do." Point being she wad kind of prudish when I met her and grew into a perv just like me :)

Another thing about fetishism that gives it a bad name. I love feet, but that's not to say that I don't realize there is an owner to the feet. Like feet sticking out of a wall don't appeal to me. I love feet because I love women. Thier bodies are so beautiful and that part of it is no different. Plus the want to be submissive .Like in an earlier post Mistress Chen said Freud talked about foot fetishists being submissive. Kneeling in front of a woman and kissing her feet is basically saying I want to serve you and make you happy.

I wrote a lot,because I got caught up in fond memories of days gone by and by writing about them you can relive them. The good thing is at the Fortress I'm getting more fond memories for future days gone by. If you read it thanks for listening and to the editor in chief, if I wrote anything painfully stupid here please edit or throw out the whole reply . I'll definetly understand. Thanks :)

Hi skeech! What did your early desires to be dominated entail? Certainly they were not influenced by the Internet, but do you know if they were tained by what little was found in mainstream media? Comic books, action and sci-fi movies? Or did they originate elsewhere- do you know at all? You only said your desire was to be "dominated by females" and did not mention specific activities or fetishes- *did* you have any desires for those too? Of what you can share with us, what was acquired by taste and what was ingrained?

I used to watch reruns of the old British series, "The Avengers" where Emma Peel would beat the hell out of the bad guys at least once per show while wearing a leather catsuit. I remember being envious of her victims. Sci Fi movies involving Amazon tribes fueled many fantasies for the budding Sk2. Vampirella comic books provided some inspiration. When I was 8, I witnessed a playground fight at school where an athletic 8 year old girl pummeled a male counterpart and ended up pinning him down in a classic school girl pin and making him give up. I felt bad for the humiliation that he must have felt but also felt a real sense of excitement and envy. That is still one of my favorite fantasies to explore.

I developed my fetish for Asian women soon after I started making regular business trips to Asia. My desire to be dominated by females became a much stronger desire to be dominated by an Asian female. My first session with an Asian Domme was in New York City nearly 10 years ago with Mistress Kyoko. I have only sessioned with Asian Dommes since, on both coasts and also in Canada, Japan, China, Hong Kong and Thailand. Mistress Ahn was my first venture in to your world nearly 4 years ago and I have been a faithful follower since. My biggest frustration has been a lack of routine due to logistics.

(T)the mild BDSM they've managed to slip into mainstream media.

I wonder how many of you out there, our Forum readers, are lifelong fetishists of some sort or another, and how many are just getting their toes wet but certainly willing to dive in for a swim should the temperature be just right? :)

I'd say the BDSM examples in mainstream media as I was sexually awakening were more indirect than mild. It's hard to appreciate now, but Wonderwoman (with her golden noose, and getting tied to a chair every other episode) and Catwoman (tied by some villan to a machine that would slowly kill her), et al in their revealing costumes were as close to sexual situations as TV got at that time.You could say that Linda Carter was my first love, and she never even knew it;) Slasher films were all the rage, featuring young teens sexual explorations interrupted by some guy with a knife.

Sex as powerplay was a real theme in both mainstream media and real life. Universally, a woman held power and respect by not having sex (or witholding sex). Things reversed if she gave in.

For me, it wasn't so much a matter of discovering that my BDSM urges existed, it was a matter of integrating the power exchange and sensation play that everybody was doing anyway.

At the same time, sexuality wasn't discussed openly, except that deviation from the norm was truly considered mental illness: Doggie style was Kinky and BDSM was completely taboo.

I brought rope along the night I had sex the first time, just in case my girlfriend was "kinky". She wasn't kinky at all, and suggesting she might be risked her taking grave insult and breaking up with me, so the subject really never came up until my 20's. Once we started, it all flowed from there, and the exploration continues.

I find it amazing when people can recall such early affects of their fetishes. What do you mean by "cautious"? Were you *actually* spanked by your teachers in school? Did your first masturbation fantasy subsequently involve that one spanking or teacher, or a combination of all of your "school spankings"? Did you ever tell anyone while you were still in that school? What was their response?

I was never spanked by a teacher but yes my firts masterbation in volved this fantasy. No i never spoke of it, i grew up in a strict tradional 1960's New England setting. My family are Baptist many think stricter than catholics. The only thing i can think of concerning my situation is this. I was beiing whipped in public by my dad < it was normal then> the 12 year old girl next store was watching. She seemed to like what she was seeing. I had a crush on her. So i have only been attracted to stricy no nonsense women my whole life. A freind of mine with some pyhc background said being ass whipped hard to recapture that moment is most likely my sexual essence

How did you discover BDSM? Was it something you were "looking" for, or did you just happen to find it (how?) and did you like it right away? Or do you mean you've always had a BDSM inclination sexually?

In regards to older generations embracing their fetishes- I think it's remarkable to be able to surpress long-time fetishes, and equally impressive being one of the open-minded in a generation largely populated by the close-minded against taboo sexual explorations.

I was exploring the Internet and I saw BDSM on a website. Since then, I've been attracted to it, as it got my interest more than other stuff.

I did and do, like it. Some pictures were intense and scary like is that normal? But the more I saw and read, gave me a better picture on BDSM and since it's normal to me. It was like the image for BDSM by the mainstream and the image for BDSM as it is.

I have always had a certain passion for BDSM, when I discovered it, it was like whoa, is that normal? But it is normal and I love it.

Yes it is, and our generation does have some people like that too, although more and more people are getting more open-minded :)

tommy, you definitely fall into the category of "new and undefined fetishists". Please tell me what lead you to the Fortress, and before that, what inspired you to even *want* to pursue the lifestyle? Was it a video you saw? An ad you read? A photo online? What were you searching for? Are you aware of having any fetishes before any of this happened? Maybe there are images of certain activities that you are "partial" to when you prowl the net?

Dear Ms. Kang,

well, it started with the desire, that I couldn't fight, which made me buy my first pair of high heels...

after that a long time nothing else like that happened for a few years...

then I went on a regular dating site, because I knew, I was going to New York for vacation alone,

as usual, and was hoping to get to know someone from the New York area, who I could go out with...

but I didn't find someone, but on the dating site was an advertisement for eros-ny, and it didn't really

say, what that site was about... I thought it could be another dating site and clicked...

well, and as the site opened the very first ad I saw there was Ms. Ahn's profile...and actually I didn't

care much first what her ad was about... I just thought she was stunning...and from her there was the

link to the fortress, where I first contacted you... but unfortunately we didn't get the schedules together,

that I could get to know Ms. Ahn... instead on this vacation, on my own again, the long forgotten desire

of buying a pair of High Heels returned...and I did...but it wasn't enough...so I bought underwear as well...

and on my next vacation, since my head didn't understand, why I was to weak to deny this desire, I wanted

to visist the fortress again, hoping, that I might find some answers, what made me buy this things...

But I didn't find answers at the fortress.... still I met 3 wonderful ladies who are, in the case of Ms. Ahn were

a lot of fun to meet...and getting to know them made my life richer, although the things we did in the sessions

didn't make me feel, like it was hat I was looking for. I couldn't say:"Yeah, that's it" that is the answer ...

but although it was not the answer, Ms. Ahn, Ms. Choi and Ms. Vu (in order I got to know them) made it possible

for me to enjoy the time with them... so maybe that is an even bigger compliment to them, than if someone who

knows his fetishes and has explicit desires, which he wants to be served, gets what he's ordered...

Cooking and eating is a huge topic in here...so maybe let me make this example...

if the fortress has a menu and a guest orders a burger, he get's a burger...if he orders chicken sweet sour, he

gets chicken sweet sour...

I didn't know what to chose... I asked to get something cooked with this ingredients, that I bought...

and what I got on the table didn't really taste bad, but was not what I was looking for... still I loved the way

Ms. Ahn, Ms. Choi and Ms. Vu cooked it.... does that make sense?

And I am sure I am going to eat at the fortress again...wondering what is coming out of the wok then :)

Hi akiravn, Did you have any "preference" for more agressive (Asian) women before meeting her? Or was she the one to cultivate the humiliation-seeking submissive in you? :) Was there any BDSM inclination in your sexual being before that incident? What did they entail? How has your submissive tendencies grown since? Have you had many real-time experiences? Do tell!

Mistress Kang,

Prior to meeting this particular Asian woman, my strongest attraction has always been to Asian women, but I would always see them for the most part portrayed in a more docile manner, but in my mind I always wanted to see that particular role turned around and surface as aggressive. This Asian woman that I had the good fortune of meeting possessed the characteristics which I was looking for and made playing quite a memorable experience. I have maintained these submissive tendencies, but found a certain need to start out in a dominant fashion, almost as a way to justify agression toward me. Which makes me feel more deserving of the treatment I am receiving and naturally enjoying. My real time experiences have been limited, as none of the women I have been in relationships with seemed to have a desire for this type of play. Which always has me thinking about moving outside relationships, but being held back by certain feelings of guilt. Which then led me to the Fortress website and the numerous Mistresses which honestly seemed like a dream come true to me. I hope that I have answered in a manner which gives You a better understanding.

Do you mean your first experience with said Asian Domme was a little over a year ago? What can you share with us about your exeprience and "tendencies" as a new submissive? How sporatic is your servitude? When and where do you submit? How did you discover BDSM?

i was her slave for a little over a year before she moved on. i have been seeing a new Asian domme that travels a lot so my servivtude depends on her. i submit when said mistress is available at her dungeon or a local commercial dungeon she sesssions from. i 've had bdsm fantasies since i was a boy.

Mistress Kang,

It's true that I found the fortress after playing for several years but I fit the fetish phenomenon you observed in some ways. I wasn't interested in kink, bdsm or anything particularly fetish related until I reached my late 30's. Perhaps the closest relationship that I had to fem-domination was my interest in strong muscular women and athletic females. Still I didn't imagine them tying me up or spanking me, they just turned me on.

I'm still not sure why I decided to taste the fetish waters, but images that I had seen before suddenly hit me and grabbed my attention. My interest eventually led me to my first encounter with a dominatrix. In truth my earliest experiences were somewhat disappointing but eventually I met a Domina who turned my life upside down and I became more immersed until there was no turning back. My life was no longer the same and I became a bdsm afficianado/kinkster/masochist/submissive.

Now my life is turning around again and my attention has turned elsewhere. But bdsm will always be a part of me and now I always associate it with You and the ladies of the fortress.

whip