Your Interrogation fantasy

So if you familiar with csi,law and order,ncis,the closer and how would like it when a domina puts you in a tied up position that is interesting and she ask you various question (you better answer good) how much are you willing to confess and how much can you keep up

Being a CSI fan, I would definitely find an interrogation fantasy quite interesting, especially when taking into account who would be doing the interrogating.

There's this one episode of Law & Order SVU where Benson (the pretty lady detective) discovers that a certain suspect has a boot fetish. She goes into his office and askes him a few questions, and he nervously tries to snub her.

She gets close to him, towering over him in her black stiletto leather boots, puts her boot on his desk, and demands,

"LICK MY BOOTS, WORM. NOW!"

The suspect instantly drops to his knees and starts licking her boots, of course.

That scene made my heart beat faster at the extreme intense shift of power and how sexy it was to watch a "female detective" use her power like that.

There's this one episode of Law & Order SVU where Benson (the pretty lady detective) discovers that a certain suspect has a boot fetish. She goes into his office and askes him a few questions, and he nervously tries to snub her.

She gets close to him, towering over him in her black stiletto leather boots, puts her boot on his desk, and demands,

The suspect instantly drops to his knees and starts licking her boots, of course.

That scene made my heart beat faster at the extreme intense shift of power and how sexy it was to watch a "female detective" use her power like that.

mZ

I can clearly see why that particular scene made Your heart beat faster. I absolutely adore an intense shift in power scene, especially if the shift is to a woman.

FINALLY TV is getting 'comfortable' with kink! :)

...except for tickle torture. Somehow any hint of it is taboo. (I guess Stern is the only one who broke that mould)

Still don't understand why it's oddly avoided ..even in the BDSM community for the most part.

If I'd been the interrogation victim on that episode, I'd have licked the boot then pulled it off and attacked the sole in was protecting :)

How weird, there was a similar scene in an episode ("Queen of Hearts") of The Breakout Kings. Erica, one of the criminal "helpers" borrows a pair of tall leather boots to effectively interrogate the detainee. Has anyone seen this? ;-)