Public Crossdressing

Secrets are exciting, but sometimes seeing it out in the open is even more thrilling- or maybe it's just a reminder of why they make good secrets?!

I love everything about this image:

Pink.jpg

Anyone know it's origin? Judging by the newspaper, it might be Korea or Japan? Not sure...

Secrets are exciting, but sometimes seeing it out in the open is even more thrilling- or maybe it's just a reminder of why they make good secrets?!

I love everything about this image:

Pink.jpg

Anyone know it's origin? Judging by the newspaper, it might be Korea or Japan? Not sure...

It's harder to do than it may look.

It's harder to do than it may look.

I have always loved the thought of risk taking with certain things, where you just might happen to be overseen. While I do possess some voyeristic traits, I find it exciting being the subject that is actually being watched as well, but something like this out in public, I honestly agree about it being harder than it may look.

Have any of the ladies at the Fortress ever gotten someone to Crossdress in Public?

Yes!

I've had a long-standing fascination with putting makeup (especially mascara) on guys. It eventually evolved into dressing them in wigs and bizarre lady clothes. While most of my friends in college were either homosexual or bisexual, it didn't really matter to me. Once, I was dating this boy, and he had a fresh, young face and a skinny body. I dressed him up in an array of costumes complete with wigs and backdrops (both public and private), and photographed him in three different settings. And another time, I managed to get my best friend to dress up as Marilyn Monroe and mug for my camera.

But as for the subs of the Fortress, I haven't achieved that. Yet.

Yes!

I've had a long-standing fascination with putting makeup (especially mascara) on guys. It eventually evolved into dressing them in wigs and bizarre lady clothes. While most of my friends in college were either homosexual or bisexual, it didn't really matter to me. Once, I was dating this boy, and he had a fresh, young face and a skinny body. I dressed him up in an array of costumes complete with wigs and backdrops (both public and private), and photographed him in three different settings. And another time, I managed to get my best friend to dress up as Marilyn Monroe and mug for my camera.

But as for the subs of the Fortress, I haven't achieved that. Yet.

When I was very young I'd play 'dress up' with my grandmother. I'd put on her wigs and put lipstick on. lol. good times.

I use to be a make up artist and loved doing make up on male faces. It was fun to do the extreme looks but I preferred to make them as naturally beautiful as a real women. I also preferred to dress them in clothing I would wear. I had a boy toy who liked wearing my sex lingerie and luckily who was very slim so he didn't really stretch out my outfits. It was fun role playing and pretending he was my lesbian lover.

I have been lucky enough to have sessioned with Mistress Kang and she wanted me to walk on the street in drag lol I was so terrified I cannot tell you. Doubt I could ever be brave enough to do that and be shy about visiting again maybe I should visit the fortress again lol

I use to be a make up artist and loved doing make up on male faces. It was fun to do the extreme looks but I preferred to make them as naturally beautiful as a real women. I also preferred to dress them in clothing I would wear. I had a boy toy who liked wearing my sex lingerie and luckily who was very slim so he didn't really stretch out my outfits. It was fun role playing and pretending he was my lesbian lover.

(Deep Deep Breath) WOW

I have yet to persuade a sub to crossdress in public (keyword: YET :D), but I have convinced a former boytoy to wear lacy lingerie underneath his normal attire during a night out. In this one instance, he had on a matching bra and pantie set in a vibrant hot pink color. Whenever his attention wandered, I would quickly lift up his shirt while tugging down his shorts. My surprise attacks would expose just enough of that bright pink lace, leaving it visible to whoever was paying attention to us. His frantic and panicked reactions were absolutely priceless. Sure enough, he learned to keep his attention focused on me entirely for the rest of the night... or at least tried to LOL

You ladies must love Halloween as it the only time i see grown men dressed up in Drag. I doubt i would have the balls to do it in public even then lol When i was down in Key West i went to a drag show with a girlfriend and i remember she had great enjoyment when i got pulled up on stage and got a kiss from one of the preformers lol.

I don't think this would work for me. When I was 9 or 10 I dressed as a girl for Halloween and it was cute. Today Ide be a very scary looking woman with hairy shoulders and tattoos ( not nice ones like to Fortress women sport, but cheap drunken mistakes you do in your teens). Not a good idea :)

I have yet to persuade a sub to crossdress in public (keyword: YET :D), but I have convinced a former boytoy to wear lacy lingerie underneath his normal attire during a night out. In this one instance, he had on a matching bra and pantie set in a vibrant hot pink color. Whenever his attention wandered, I would quickly lift up his shirt while tugging down his shorts. My surprise attacks would expose just enough of that bright pink lace, leaving it visible to whoever was paying attention to us. His frantic and panicked reactions were absolutely priceless. Sure enough, he learned to keep his attention focused on me entirely for the rest of the night... or at least tried to LOL

I find it hard to imagine that he could not keep his attention on you. Maybe he should be wearing panties.

• 2 months later...

Mistress Chen - I'd love to be the sub that is persuaded to crossdress in public for you. I can only imagine how exciting and thrilling an adventure might be - perhaps perfect domination + dinner session? Looking forward to submitting and counting the days until I book my NYC trip!