Sadism v. Masochism

I'm a sub, a masochist, and I've always derived the most pleasure in my sexual relations when the woman is assertive,

makes sexual demands on me (like a lot of oral sex), controls my balls, my orgasms, and everything else about my

sexual pleasure. But I've had a few (very few) relationships where the woman has needed me to be the top.

One particular "relationship" comes to mind. I was in my mid-twenties (yes, still young and cute), and the woman was

close to 40 (she never told me her real age). Well, one night we were in a bar together and she asked me to come

to her place for a "cup of coffee." It wasn't really about the coffee, and before long we were hugging and kissing

and touching each other. A little while later we were in her bedroom, and I had my face between her thighs, feeling

her pelvis moving, her excitement building, when suddenly she froze. I wasn't sure what happened, I thought maybe

she'd had a tepid orgasm, but then she said, "Do you have fantasies?"

Well, my whole life's a fantasy, so we started talking and she told me she couldn't have an orgasm without first

getting a good spanking.

I felt terribly awkward, but before long she was lying across my lap, and I was spanking her ass.

Later, in the sixty-nine position (her on top), she had a very intense orgasm.

This relationship went on for several months. At first, I spanked her with with my hand, then I used a ping pong paddle.

When I was down on her, she'd often say, "Give me pain" and I'd bite her thighs, and her stomach, up to her breasts.

I'd bite her hard and she'd twist and moan with pain.

She never did have an orgasm without a good painful spanking.

Eventually, we drifted apart, but even now, many years later, I think about it and get aroused.

I guess there's a sadist lurking somewhere in this masochistic soul of mine.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic