Welcome Our Newest Bangladeshi Domina @ Fortress- Mistress Sonya Lahiri

Welcome our very own Bollywood starlet of a Domme, Mistress Sonya Lahiri-

Bollywood @ Fortress.jpg

http://fortressnyc.c...mistress_lahiri

Sonya is available for double-Domme training sessions at discounted rates:

Sonya Lahiri & Mia Zhao - $265 one hour

Sonya Lahiri & Jessy Kang - $345 one hour

Sonya Lahiri & Lucy Tran - $265 one hour

Please email us either at- [email protected], or me, personally, at- [email protected].

Subject: "Training with Mistress Lahiri and (Mistress ????)"

Note: We will be selective with the submissives we accept, kindly include all activities you are willing to endure for the sake of Mistress Lahiri's training =) Sessions and availability is limited- HURRY!

Welcome our very own Bollywood starlet of a Domme, Mistress Sonya Lahiri-

post-18073-0-40905400-1340816328_thumb.jpg

http://fortressnyc.c...mistress_lahiri

Sonya is available for double-Domme training sessions at discounted rates:

Sonya Lahiri & Mia Zhao - $265 one hour

Sonya Lahiri & Jessy Kang - $345 one hour

Sonya Lahiri & Lucy Tran - $265 one hour

A true exotic beauty! Best wishes Mistress Lahiri for a Fantastic Fortress Experience.

Wow!!! Mistress Lahiri. You look so beautiful in those pictures. Glad to know that you are a Bangladeshi, And I'm too! Can't wait to serve and worship you. I'm sure you haven't got to dominate a Bangladeshi sub yet...This would be very exciting.

Oh really?! Whereabouts in Bangladesh? You are current in your prediction that I have yet to top a Bangladeshi sub...I would relish the opportunity. Aapni Bangla bolthe pari?

Oh really?! Whereabouts in Bangladesh? You are current in your prediction that I have yet to top a Bangladeshi sub...I would relish the opportunity. Aapni Bangla bolthe pari?

Mistress Lahiri, Apni kemon achen? I'm from Dhaka. What about you? Yes, I'm eager to have a session with you and I think it would be wonderful to have a mistress who speaks my language...kintu ami jokhon contact korlam tokohn amake bola hoyeche je apni new sub er shathe session accept koren na. Apni ki amake please consider korben?

Aamee bhalo ache, apni kemon achen? My family is from Dhaka as well! And yes, I am new, so right now I'm only sessioning with another mistress, but I think it would be worthwhile to try it out ;) Aamee onek Bangla bolthe pari na, kintu aamee shob bujthe pari...aamee Bangla shikthe chai :)

Bah..apni to bhalo Bangla likhte paren! Anyways, Double domme session hole amar kono problem nai. Taratari shob kichu shike felun...tahole future a single session kora jabe. Ekankar nude session idea ta amar onek bhalo legeche. asha kori apnio ta koren. Hope to see you soon!