And So It Begins...

Last night, I had the privilege of having my very first training session with the lovely Mistress Zhao, and I desperately needed a chance to rhapsodize about the amazing time we (and hopefully our little slave too) had during that hour...

I never dreamed I would have this chance to explore a part of the world and my own fantasies with such freedom and support, and I must thank all of my wonderful new sisters for opening their arms to me so willingly...but I still have so much to learn, and so many, many things I want to try...

A good session is like a perfectly prepared meal; no matter how satisfying it was, you always, always want more...so slaves, brace yourselves ;)

I can't wait to satisfy this craving soon

<3

Mistress Sonya Lahiri

Welcome Ms. Lahiri. You certainly fit well in to this incredible mix of Asian beauty that we all so love. Maybe yours will be the example that causes some of the world's most beautiful women (South Asia) to exert themselves in a more powerful way.

Last night, I had the privilege of having my very first training session with the lovely Mistress Zhao, and I desperately needed a chance to rhapsodize about the amazing time we (and hopefully our little slave too) had during that hour...

I never dreamed I would have this chance to explore a part of the world and my own fantasies with such freedom and support, and I must thank all of my wonderful new sisters for opening their arms to me so willingly...but I still have so much to learn, and so many, many things I want to try...

A good session is like a perfectly prepared meal; no matter how satisfying it was, you always, always want more...so slaves, brace yourselves ;)

I can't wait to satisfy this craving soon

<3

Mistress Sonya Lahiri

Mistress Lahiri,

I love the fact that you get to explore Your own fantasies as well, so glad You are having this chance to explore. Please continue to wet Your appetite and satisfy those cravings beautiful Mistress.

Mistress Lahiri,

I love the fact that you get to explore Your own fantasies as well, so glad You are having this chance to explore. Please continue to wet Your appetite and satisfy those cravings beautiful Mistress.

I shall indeed ;) I really want to explore each and every tool that the Fortress has on hand...just walking through the rooms and seeing the rows of whips hanging there makes my hands twitch with anticipation

Welcome Ms. Lahiri. You certainly fit well in to this incredible mix of Asian beauty that we all so love. Maybe yours will be the example that causes some of the world's most beautiful women (South Asia) to exert themselves in a more powerful way.

I most certainly hope so! I like to think that my culture and my calling can be merged into something beautiful and enjoyable instead of kept separate. How wonderful would it be to see a Bollywood film featuring a South Asian domme?! Maybe i'll have to make that movie myself...

I shall indeed ;) I really want to explore each and every tool that the Fortress has on hand...just walking through the rooms and seeing the rows of whips hanging there makes my hands twitch with anticipation

Mistress Lahiri,

Then I certainly hope those beautiful twitching hands leave no tool untouched. My body is twitching and my mind racing at the thought of what kind of exploration awaits.

Mistress Lahiri,

Then I certainly hope those beautiful twitching hands leave no tool untouched. My body is twitching and my mind racing at the thought of what kind of exploration awaits.

Hahaha definitely not - just the other day I spent a good hour in the Steel Room practicing with the different whips and floggers . It felt so exhilarating to heft the different implements of torture around and feel the power coursing through my hands. I find myself quite partial to the nine-tail, but all were very fun. Have you a favorite?

My favorite are stingy instruments- leather single tail whip, rattan canes, dressage whips, and a big heavy rubber paddle for that thud WITH pain. For a thud with no pain, the heavy leather/suede flogger is satisfying to wield when subs can't be marked. I like the cat-o-nine and leather paddles too, to me, they are medium range corporal instruments.

Hmmm...I had my first experience with a riding crop the other day and I *really* enjoyed that! Something about it made me feel very powerful yet subtle and calm...kind of like if Meryl Streep from the Devil Wears Prada decided to become a domme...

I also like canes and single tails for the sting and the stripe - it's like painting! Haha...PAINting...

Floggers are fun too - especially the florentine that takes both hands to wield; it feels like going back to my martial arts days.

Remember this video we saw the other day?

i'm looking forward to continuing Your training in a couple of weeks. You definitely have shown the right attitude in Your posts and i'm sure that between You and the incomparable Mistress Kang i will be in for an exhilerating, albeit very painful, three hours! i hope that i'll be the first person You'll get to try a few of those implements on.

I most certainly hope so! I like to think that my culture and my calling can be merged into something beautiful and enjoyable instead of kept separate. How wonderful would it be to see a Bollywood film featuring a South Asian domme?! Maybe i'll have to make that movie myself...

I would love to be in that movie. I had a change to travel all over Asia, but have not seen much of Western Asia.

I will write the movie and want a role in it.

Hahaha definitely not - just the other day I spent a good hour in the Steel Room practicing with the different whips and floggers . It felt so exhilarating to heft the different implements of torture around and feel the power coursing through my hands. I find myself quite partial to the nine-tail, but all were very fun. Have you a favorite?

I would have to say, like You, I find myself partial to the nine-tail as well. I do enjoy hearing about the exhilaration brought on by Your explorations, as You clearly appear to be in Your element.

I would love to be in that movie. I had a change to travel all over Asia, but have not seen much of Western Asia.

I will write the movie and want a role in it.

Mmm sounds wonderful! You could play the role of a hapless wanderer lost in the hill tracks of Bangladesh and taken in by a benevolent but demanding mistress who shows you how to really add the spice of variety to life....guess which role I will play?

Mmm sounds wonderful! You could play the role of a hapless wanderer lost in the hill tracks of Bangladesh and taken in by a benevolent but demanding mistress who shows you how to really add the spice of variety to life....guess which role I will play?

That would be an honor. I would like to go to Bangladesh someday.

I do dislike the word Mistress. It sounds like I am Tiger Woods and womanizing. I am single. I prefer the word Goddess, but that is me.

i'm looking forward to continuing Your training in a couple of weeks. You definitely have shown the right attitude in Your posts and i'm sure that between You and the incomparable Mistress Kang i will be in for an exhilerating, albeit very painful, three hours! i hope that i'll be the first person You'll get to try a few of those implements on.

Pauljay! I'm so excited for our session! with a whole 3 hours on hand, I can't wait to test out my bag of tricks ;)

That would be an honor. I would like to go to Bangladesh someday.

I do dislike the word Mistress. It sounds like I am Tiger Woods and womanizing. I am single. I prefer the word Goddess, but that is me.

I like the sound of Goddess...you may of course refer to me as such ;)

and I'm glad you consider it an honor! Any friend of my homeland is a friend of mine. You should definitely explore Bangladesh someday...it is a beautiful country with much to offer

I like the sound of Goddess...you may of course refer to me as such ;)

and I'm glad you consider it an honor! Any friend of my homeland is a friend of mine. You should definitely explore Bangladesh someday...it is a beautiful country with much to offer

I am glad you agree with me about Goddess and not that other word. I guess the other word works if you are a guy cheating on your woman, but that is not me for sure.

Yeah, it is kind of sad that I have been to just about every country that the staff is from except Bangladesh. I enjoyed Asia a lot, but only saw mostly the northwest and southeaast part. India looks fantastic too!!

And my back and shoulders twitch with that same (only different) anticipation, Mistress Lahiri. You describe it well.