Mainstream BDSM

LOL @ "Wicked Wanda". The name so catchy and silly :D

The name of the comic srtrip from Penthouse was "Oh Wicked Wanda" (see attached). Playboy became mainstream in the 70's and 80's while Penthouse bent a little more towards kink. Wicked Wanda surely stoked the fires of a lot of men like myself with her brand of female supremacy.

She and her posse loved to capture and torture men and she was very creative in her methods. Sound familiar?

post-396-0-00560600-1341613783_thumb.jpg

The name of the comic srtrip from Penthouse was "Oh Wicked Wanda" (see attached). Playboy became mainstream in the 70's and 80's while Penthouse bent a little more towards kink. Wicked Wanda surely stoked the fires of a lot of men like myself with her brand of female supremacy.

She and her posse loved to capture and torture men and she was very creative in her methods. Sound familiar?

I don't remember "Wicked Wanda" but i loved the "Balloon Heads" even knew the guy who wrote it. LOL

I see reminders of BDSM all the time on the media. Recently I was listening to the Allman Brother's classic "Whipping Post". The song isn't really about s/m bit the title and the chorus give me no choice but to think of it. Also was watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail with the scene with Sir Galahad the "chaste" who finally broke down and was going to spank all the virgins and then "the oral sex" before he was rescued by his comrades :)

• 2 weeks later...

The secretary is thinking:

" I love her outfit, I wonder where she got it....maybe Barney's?...I'll ask after her meeting."

Mistress Tran,

That photo made my chuckle as I often do when I view the New Yorker Cartoon's. I can only imagine what is going through the secretary's mind.

whip

Guest dominanceemporer579

Volunteer yourself for the exercise. Although your suggested outcome is pointless, but I'd be interested in exhausting you at no mercy.

I would most gladly volunteer myself to be whipped by you and Mistress Tran and Please, spare me no mercy :)

Guest dominanceemporer579

Watch what you wish for.....

Ohhh trust me Misstress Tran...HOLD NOTHING BACK! I can go for a second round at the fortress with you and Mistress Choi