Size Matters. Size Matters? Size Matters!

One of my favorite words to say is *SEISMIC*- too bad it doesn't mean what I'd like it to LOL

If you did not know, now you do. I'm a bit obsessed with SIZE. I tend to favor things that are either extremely LARGE or ridiculously MINISCULE. Larger-than-life counterparts, vehicles that are even smaller than Smart Cars, tiny yet high-functioning technological devices, and especially efficiently compact mobile domiciles like these:

http://www.choices.c...bile-homes-4221

I could totally live a tiny, sleek, stainless steel and/or acrylic glossy colored mobile domicile, I can just see myself being part of the Tin Can Tourists :) I also really really love those modular homes! Anyone else have fantasies living in a small fancy box, or is it just me? LOL

On to male counterparts. Jonah Falcon is currently an unemployed Brooklynite, featured in an HBO film and holds a record for having one of the largest cocks in the world. Supposedly he measures 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches erect. I found the video- it's a documentary called "Private Dicks" about how and what men think and feel about their penises. It was full of very personal insights and seemed very candid and honest to me, I enjoyed it :) I also caught a peek of Jonah's biggie- there is NO way that man has safe sex LOL I'd love to know what kind of condoms he wears. He's kind of sad in this video though ;-(

[media=]

[/media]

In my "seismic" search (lol, not exactly), I found this insanity:

[media=]

[/media]

LOL @ (quote): "I didn't plan on going this big...that just happened on its own"

How did I go from small cars to big boobies?! LOL

So...I did some research and information gathering of my own! Thought you guys might like to review my admeasurement techniques :wink: Check out the sophisticated instrument I used.

Measure Top.jpg

Measure Mid.jpg

Measure Bottom.jpg

Time for my late bikini shopping! Oh, this reminds me of that episode of Sherlock on BBC about the dominatrix- anyone know what scene I'm referring to?

Have you had the Falcon dilemma before? What has been your solution? Full std testing and go for it or do you resort to Saran wrap and rubber bands?

I am thinking of this 13.5 and wndering if the radius and girth are also significantly larger.

in calculating the volume it makes a big difference. Imagine how much an inch or inch and a half in width makes. Does take to much actually double the average guy in size.

I think you should track him down and do a little scientifuck research for the fortress family.

Have you had the Falcon dilemma before? What has been your solution? Full std testing and go for it or do you resort to Saran wrap and rubber bands?

I am thinking of this 13.5 and wndering if the radius and girth are also significantly larger.

in calculating the volume it makes a big difference. Imagine how much an inch or inch and a half in width makes. Does take to much actually double the average guy in size.

I think you should track him down and do a little scientifuck research for the fortress family.

I'd never consider the Falcon a "dilemma". Also never have met a Falcon, but have encountered some semi-Falcon, runner-ups... Still, there's nothing like the "real" thing, or at least the "whole" thing. I don't think I'm competitive, but I do like challenges- is that possible?

No- saran wrap and rubber bands are never a viable option. For this reason, I'd like to know what he does, short of abstinence, to keep his sshlong from falling off?!

LOL @ "scientifuck" research- isn't it all?! :)

Perhaps you could contact him to invite him for a session. That way you could satisfy your curiousity by seeing him in full glory and your fascination with watching masturbation. Another idea is you could whip him into shape and bend him up like a pretzel for some autofellatio solving that other problem he has.

I am starting to envision your powerful form fulfilling a semi-falcon challenge and it is blowing my cuckold mind!

Perhaps you could contact him to invite him for a session. That way you could satisfy your curiousity by seeing him in full glory and your fascination with watching masturbation. Another idea is you could whip him into shape and bend him up like a pretzel for some autofellatio solving that other problem he has.

I am starting to envision your powerful form fulfilling a semi-falcon challenge and it is blowing my cuckold mind!

The idea of that pipe in ANYONE'S mouth is insane but in HIS mouth would be something I'd invite all of the Fortress ladies to enjoy ;-) Box of popcorn and pair of rubber gloves for everyone!

One of my favorite words to say is *SEISMIC*- too bad it doesn't mean what I'd like it to LOL

If you did not know, now you do. I'm a bit obsessed with SIZE. I tend to favor things that are either extremely LARGE or ridiculously MINISCULE. Larger-than-life counterparts, vehicles that are even smaller than Smart Cars, tiny yet high-functioning technological devices, and especially efficiently compact mobile domiciles like these:

http://www.choices.c...bile-homes-4221

I could totally live a tiny, sleek, stainless steel and/or acrylic glossy colored mobile domicile, I can just see myself being part of the Tin Can Tourists :) I also really really love those modular homes! Anyone else have fantasies living in a small fancy box, or is it just me? LOL

On to male counterparts. Jonah Falcon is currently an unemployed Brooklynite, featured in an HBO film and holds a record for having one of the largest cocks in the world. Supposedly he measures 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches erect. I found the video- it's a documentary called "Private Dicks" about how and what men think and feel about their penises. It was full of very personal insights and seemed very candid and honest to me, I enjoyed it :) I also caught a peek of Jonah's biggie- there is NO way that man has safe sex LOL I'd love to know what kind of condoms he wears. He's kind of sad in this video though ;-(

[media=]

[/media]

In my "seismic" search (lol, not exactly), I found this insanity:

[media=]

[/media]

LOL @ (quote): "I didn't plan on going this big...that just happened on its own"

How did I go from small cars to big boobies?! LOL

So...I did some research and information gathering of my own! Thought you guys might like to review my admeasurement techniques :wink: Check out the sophisticated instrument I used.

post-18073-0-09976500-1344033354_thumb.jpg

post-18073-0-35616500-1344033371_thumb.jpg

post-18073-0-84471500-1344034088_thumb.jpg

Time for my late bikini shopping! Oh, this reminds me of that episode of Sherlock on BBC about the dominatrix- anyone know what scene I'm referring to?

Ms. Kang, You are pretty funny :-)

That is a great video. I've always been fascinated by architectural and industrial design and particularly with the utilization of small spaces. I guess that's why I like planes and trains (I'd love to have an 'airplane kitchen!).

Its true what he says about studio apartments. If you don't do a Murphy bed or a variation of it , the bed dominates the room. Whats great about this is the open space it allows. You also need to be a neat freak.

There's ONE thing I thought interesting though. He seemed to have a very large CD collection. I would have thought he would have digitized all of them in the interest of space...

• 2 weeks later...

That is a great video. I've always been fascinated by architectural and industrial design and particularly with the utilization of small spaces. I guess that's why I like planes and trains (I'd love to have an 'airplane kitchen!).

Its true what he says about studio apartments. If you don't do a Murphy bed or a variation of it , the bed dominates the room. Whats great about this is the open space it allows. You also need to be a neat freak.

There's ONE thing I thought interesting though. He seemed to have a very large CD collection. I would have thought he would have digitized all of them in the interest of space...

I had no idea you were a train and plane enthusiast! Did you know that diners were originally old dining cars separated from the train and parked somewhere? I've always enjoyed this little factoid, especially because I love diner food :)

Maybe they're DVDs.

I had no idea you were a train and plane enthusiast! Did you know that diners were originally old dining cars separated from the train and parked somewhere? I've always enjoyed this little factoid, especially because I love diner food :)

No, I did NOT know that. I always assumed they were made that way for easy transport and to utilize small plots effectively. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, don't get me started on diner food. I could eat a diner breakfast for dinner.....wait, I have. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I am. I still have a large collection of record and cassettes. Even a reel to reel tape deck.

I inherited a vinyl collection myself but have been rid of my audio cassette collection for a long time, maybe since early 90s. Remember the dual cassette stereos? Every new tape I acquired was copied almost immediately so in case it was damaged I'd have a backup! George Michael's Faith album, GN'R's Appetite, Madonna's True Blue...all made its way onto a their own Maxwell lol

I inherited a vinyl collection myself but have been rid of my audio cassette collection for a long time, maybe since early 90s. Remember the dual cassette stereos? Every new tape I acquired was copied almost immediately so in case it was damaged I'd have a backup! George Michael's Faith album, GN'R's Appetite, Madonna's True Blue...all made its way onto a their own Maxwell lol

The Maxell MA110 was like the Holy Grail of blank cassette tapes in the 90's, surpassing the TDK SAX90.

I'm a portablity freak, so in the mid 90's when this Maxell MA110 came out and you can fit almost 3 recorded albums on 1 blank cassette, I decided to record my whole record & cd collection onto blank MA110's & then get rid of my record/cd collection that was taking up so much space.

I had this amazing stereo rack system that I purchased at J&R when I was a kid in the 80's & it had a turntable & a double cassete deck & it made the highest quality cassette recordings I ever heard, even recording from cassette to cassette, with very little or no hiss - I eventually added a cd player to the rack when they started making them.

It took me about 2 weeks to record everything & I was able to fit my whole record & cd collection onto 120 blank Maxell MA 110's & I stored them in 2 cases that hold 60 cassettes each.

I loved it - it took up almost no space & it was so convenient - everything I needed was in those 2 cases - no more searching around for a song.

After I finished, I sold all of my records to bunch of record stores in the East & Greenwich Village & I gave my stereo rack system to my brother & he still has it.

It's so funny - right now, as we speak, in his living room, he has this giant 80's hi-fi stereo rack stereo system in a cabinet with a glass door - & it's 2012.

I guess I am. I still have a large collection of record and cassettes. Even a reel to reel tape deck.

When I was a little kid, I had a stereo with a turntable & an 8 track player - it was so annoying when you would record a song onto a blank 8 track tape & it would change programs in the middle of the song. I'm so glad they phased those out.

This is funny - when I was a kid, almost every record I purchased was already warped when I took it out of the package. It was like some kind of curse. After a while, I got so tired of exchanging the warped records & I just lived with it - my whole record collection was warped up to my teen years - All my Black Sabbath & AC/DC records, my needle was bouncing all over the place - probaby why I prefer cd's or cassettes & I don't miss vinyl.

I still have two dual cassette decks but haven't used them in many years. I uesd Maxell tapes also. Still have them in a large cabinet. They were better quality than prerecorded tapes. Most of my tapes are filled with vinyl as I prefered records over precorded tapes. As of 2008 (last car I had with a cassette deck) they still sounded great.

I've always been fascinated with diners my whole life - especially on road trips -

this is probably old & boring news, most people may already know this, but I never knew that the Moondance Diner was gone until recently. I was walking by there one day & was like, what happened? - the whole building is gone - & anyone I asked didn't know. And then I stumbled onto some article on line saying somebody purchased it & moved it to Wyoming - actually, I only ate there a few times, but it's so weird to me that this building was once in Manhattan on 6th Ave. & now it's in bumfuck Wyoming.

thb-cur.jpg

I've always been fascinated with diners my whole life - especially on road trips -

this is probably old & boring news, most people may already know this, but I never knew that the Moondance Diner was gone until recently. I was walking by there one day & was like, what happened? - the whole building is gone - & anyone I asked didn't know. And then I stumbled onto some article on line saying somebody purchased it & moved it to Wyoming - actually, I only ate there a few times, but it's so weird to me that this building was once in Manhattan on 6th Ave. & now it's in bumfuck Wyoming.

thb-cur.jpg

It's been gone for about 5 years. I remember seeing it being transported out of town on the news.

thb-cur.jpg

And now its up for sale again! See link...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/moondance_diner_moved_from_manhattan_CQCEIBIvHfzbrSys2ducFL

Oh, and it was moved to LeBarge, Wyoming . Population 400, so Bumfuck is the 'big city' in comparison!