Mistress Jung

Big Trouble Baby

Is anyone else as mesmerized by Mistress Jung as I am?

Ray

Ray:

While I am usually impressed with each Fortress Lady's photographs I tend to be conservative in public expressions of praise lest I offend those with more seniority. That is so deeply imbedded in my psyche that I frequently apologize to Mistress Kang for booking a session with anyone else.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy:

That is very considerate of you. The Mistresses of the Fortress wouldn't be what they are without Head Mistress Kang. But I think all you guys will be pleased to know that all the Mistresses have a great relationship. We are very supportive of one another and don't get caught up in jealousy or catty-ness. :)

Dannyboy:

That is very considerate of you. The Mistresses of the Fortress wouldn't be what they are without Head Mistress Kang. But I think all you guys will be pleased to know that all the Mistresses have a great relationship. We are very supportive of one another and don't get caught up in jealousy or catty-ness. :)

Dear Mistress Jung:

Of course I enjoy your photos. Sometimes I feel like a young boy in a toy store and my mother is telling me I can have only one.

The relationship at the Fortress rises above the typical competitive nature you would see in most settings.

Dannyboy