Minnie and Goliath

Guest Switch Minnie Chan

Yes, I am petite. You may believe that it is alluring to feel my soft skin on yours, but it is just a ruse. I have you in a hold that is inescapable. Your forearm chokes you, your legs are entwined in my strong thighs, and your weight becomes your own enemy. Little do subs know that I relish the idea of pinning you down...Come to my play mat?

I will willingly come to your playmat. You will gaze into my eyes. You will establish hegemony. I will be defenseless. You will bind me. I will be helpless. You will joyously wisper into my ear the unspeakable painful things you will do to me. You will glow. I will sweat. You will smile. You will patiently and slowly explain how my pain and suffering will bring you pleasure. You will laugh. I will feel my will to resist drain from me. At your whim, I will suffer for you. I will submit.

Soon, very very soon.

Minnie,

I am drawn to you like a moth to the flame. You will sear my flesh and my soul. You are my salvation and my damnation. You are my temptress and my destiny. I am your plaything, your toy to be tortured and broken. I am your slave to be torn apart and devoured. My flesh will sustain and nourish your needs.

Soon, very very soon.

Goddess Minnie,

You have captured and enslaved me. My destiny and purpose is solely in your beautiful hands. I will be your pleasure and your pain. My spirit and my flesh will nourish your unspeakable, horrific cravings. You will skewer and disembowel me. You wll fillet and garnish me with pleasure/pain until I am totally consumed. I exist for your sustenance.

Again, soon, very very soon.