My fear and Mistress Choi

Manpeach

I have been haunted by Mistress Choi since my first visit with her back in August. Mistress Choi took me in and instructed me as to the proper way to great her. Which, considering her beauty and demeanor, is a pleasure.

She had me strapped to the pink bench with my ass out for her amusement and gave me a few flogs. I enjoyed the light smacks across my ass. the 4th one she let go a lot harder. I could see joy in her face in the mirror. I knew this is where she wanted to be. ( I have asked the Mistresses to respect my no bruises limit and she did. ) I loved the pain, but I really enjoyed more was, that at that moment, she was having fun too. I wanted to ask her to continue, but I was scared. I had read what she was capable off and I wasn't sure if I was ready. If I asked her to go harder I didn't know what door I'd be opening. The vision of that slight devilish smile on her face has been haunting me ever since. That fear held me back. that fear kept me from really giving Mistress Choi the joy she deserved. I have regretted giving in to that fear since.

After teasing and toying around a bit, Mistress Choi tied me in an uncomfortably, comfortable way that only someone with true skill could. I wanted to reach out and touch her, but I was unable to move. She continued to a level I hadn’t experienced before. Mistress Choi moved gracefully and rhythmically through out the session. She has an unmatched endurance to continue long after I’ve succumbed.

This was a fantastic session for me I had gone farther with her than with anyone before. but I gave in to the fear and missed an opportunity to please my Mistress

I still feel her presence.

I am hers.

B

I had a thought, Bradley. I've done switch sessions with her, though of course it's verboten to bruise her beautiful skin. But she would let me hit her hard with several implements because they were unlikely to cause bruises: the flogger and padded paddle. Most likely she was using these to avoid bruising you. I can say using a flogger hard is quite satisfying while on top, and she may well have been receiving the satisfaction you wanted her to have.

So next time let her flog you as she wills, and don't worry so much. Different skin has different sensitivity, but no doubt her professional eye will let her bring you to the edge while still giving you what she wants.

If you are in a relationship and trying to stay discreet I can understand no bruises.

Otherwise they are an exotic souvenier that actually provides a warm tingly feeling when you see them, remembering who gave them to you. it's not difficult letting yourself go with these wonderful young ladies.

Bruises and markings from pain are like reminder buttons, like Staples "Big Easy Button"! Here, let me give you a Kang-button as a souvenir!

Bradley,

What is your fear to My joy? you know I wouldn't let anything...bad...happen to you. Besides, there are many ways to surrender and accept chastisement without being bruised or marked visibly :-) I love that you let go enough for me to push you past previous levels, and I hope that we can progress further, and soon. No backsliding!

-M Choi

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Choi

You wouldn't let anything ...bad... happen to me? it's the ... and the italic and the ... that scares me.

i'm looking forward to seeing you and Mistress Zhao again this week.

but be assured, I am very afraid. but no backsliding.

Bradley