Meet Mistress SUNYA: Your Fetish Blossoming @ The Fortress!

Mistress Kang

I now introduce you to our newest Fetish Fortress Player, MISTRESS FAYE SUNYA. What can I say, it's a Fetish Hothouse here :wink: Mistress Sunya is unbelievably Amazonian in just about every sense of the word, her commanding poise notwithstanding her tender disposition.

Come. Looksee. Bibs on first! :-P

http://fortressnyc.c.../mistress_sunya

Mistress Sunya is available for sessions Mondays through Sundays, and offers the *Pre-booking Rate is $170hr. She is NOW taking appointments- here are several ways to book your first session with Mistress Faye SUNYA:

~ fill out the submission form on our website http://fortressnyc.com/contact

~ email your scheduling request directly to us at [email protected]

~ call us- *especially* for your requests for same day bookings [email protected]

Look into her eyes...

Oh, oh, oh, Sweet Faye of Fortress.jpg

Boldly beautiful loveliness...

Welcome To Mistress Sunya.jpg

When Faye has had her fun and is done toying with you, you have explicit permission from me, Head Kang :wink: to go ahead and brag :wink: Be the *first* to write a review!! Got that? :wink: See you all very soon!

*Pre-Booking Rate is not available for Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays and is for sessions booked at least one week in advance. Clients who cancel sessions with less than 48 hours notice are no longer eligible for the Pre-Booking Rate. Multi-Player and Pre-booking Rates cannot be combined.

Faye (aka Mistress Sunya, pronounced Suen-Ya-ah) and I had a session together last night. She confirmed my suspicion of her innate ability to dissect and vanquish a subbie's "inners" with the ease and energy of, say, a pep squad captain leading a team cheer. Sort of reminded me of this little bit:

We're Cheerleaders! short ver..mp3

It all began with the two of us "coming home after our yoga class", still sweaty in our skin tight mid-drift bearing workout gear. We catch our pervy downstairs neighbor raiding our panty-drawer, and not in the proverbial sense. We quickly physically overpowered him and held him captive for a good while, long enough to conduct a perverse little party at the expense of whatever was left of his dignity. We even invited a "neighbor who was coming home from work" to stop in for a moment and meet our new man-pet. We testing his limits with sph and an array of kinky toys one would normally bring home from, say, a wild bachelorette party ;-)

Our pervy-prisoner-pet attempted upon several occasions to break kayfabe. Tsk! Tsk! They only proved to be opportunities that demonstrated just how real his predicament was. He was completely at our mercy and had the unsaid obligation to satisfy us by giving up every last ounce of self-respect- which, by the way, we methodically collected, then laid out to trample.

Sunya was attacking him him in the face with...more voluptuous parts of her body, and teased him relentlessly about his many *short*comings, *small* as the may be lol Then in pseudo-serious moment she said to me, "Hmm...I kind of feel bad for him...wait, haha no I don't!". Bwaahhhaa!! Maybe I was used to her more kind and caring side because I totally cracked up laughing after that LOL

Ahh..good times...good times.

Mistress Kang,

I always enjoyed doubles with You and one of the new Mistresses. There was an added element of uncertainty and excitement and of course the unique pleasure of playing with You and having another partner. I'll be that Mistress Sunya is a big success at the Fortress and she'll be teaching new Dommes the ropes in the future.

whip

Hey Jessy,

I enjoyed reading your recap of our.... "fun" from the other night. ;) It brings back all the little details. I love overpowering men, feeling them squirm under the weight of my body, and grasping their wrists in my hands and feeling them attempt to escape. But why would they try to escape when we are all having so much fun? ;)

Perhaps one of the most satisfying parts of that night was seeing myself in the mirror, holding him down on the floor..

Thanks for your kind words, Whip! Looking forward to meeting you one of these days.

X

Certainly.

John082- Here's a brain exercise for you. Imagine your bear-balls are dangling (LOL) peacefully right in the middle of this device:

Dangling Bear Balls In The Middle.jpg + A Bear.jpg

Name three other parts of your body that you would willingly replace them with, in case it were to crank shut, you know, just in case, accidents happen.

Now- imagine your fleshy chest knobs are perfectly aligned with the empty space in between the ends of this here device:

Perfectly Aligned With Fleshy Chest Knobs.jpg + Chest Knobs.jpg

Same deal- this assignment will be a little tougher since there are only a few other parts of your body as symmetrical and equally spaced.

John082- Here's a brain exercise for you.

Ah, the illusion of choice.

ANSWERS: For the vice: head, toe, cock (sorry if one of those answers is too big--and it's not the toe and certainly not the cock). For the symmetrical diabolical: ass cheeks, inner thighs, and my prodigious yet symmetrical belly.

QUESTION: What is best for splashing? Cupcakes, mayonnaise, peanut butter, or something else?

Of course I am ever grateful for the opportunity to worship at the Temple of Kang, Amazon Goddess, in each and every way.

• 2 weeks later...