Mistress Trans Perv Shots

Mistress Tran

Wonders how much one would need to invest to become the office "intern/floormat/spittoon/ladies room/tech/cook/janitor/whatever else tickled the Lady's Fancies" for ever? Can you have a permanent internship these days? I know most corporations are trying hard to get to that free labor state again. Slavery isn't necessarily bad, depending on Your Owners ;).

The selection process for our Fortress intern is very extensive and we require a full physical and an "interview" from each and everyone of the Mistresses. The intern must be able to satisfy each of our very strong personalities.

I believe that I finally realized what my dream job would actually be.

Wow - the Fortress Goddesses' personal human carpet - like that Georgio carpet guy, but exclusively at the Fortress - being stepped on & used as a foot rest by the Fortress Ladies in heels, bare feet, stocking feet.

Georgio is super sweet, I've known him for almost a decade! The original "carpet" is Kevin Carpet, a no-nonsense bottom. I have great respect for subbies who work hard as hard as Dommes and make an infamous name for themselves :)

Look at all of those hot & beautiful precious Fortress feet!!!!

I'm in love.

Thank You so much, Beautiful Goddess Mistress Tran.

This is exactly what I have fantasized in my mind, what a regular normal day at the Fortress office would probably look like.

Are those Mistress Sunya's size 11's in the fishenet pantyhose in the 4th & 5th photo?

Are those Mistress Jung's bare feet with Jeans in the 2nd photo?

Are those Your feet in black nylons in the 3rd photo?

Are those Mistress Chen's feet in the first photo?

Thanks again, Superior Mistress Tran,

The Fortress is the most beautiful place in the world.

smiley-happy014.gif

Look at all of those hot & beautiful precious Fortress feet!!!!

I'm in love.

Thank You so much, Beautiful Goddess Mistress Tran.

This is exactly what I have fantasized in my mind, what a regular normal day at the Fortress office would probably look like.

Are those Mistress Sunya's size 11's in the fishenet pantyhose in the 4th & 5th photo?

Are those Mistress Jung's bare feet with Jeans in the 2nd photo?

Are those Your feet in black nylons in the 3rd photo?

Are those Mistress Chen's feet in the first photo?

Thanks again, Superior Mistress Tran,

The Fortress is the most beautiful place in the world.

smiley-happy014.gif

Heehee...good boy! You get a cookie!

Of course that is my ass in the fishnet body suit! :P

Heehee...good boy! You get a cookie!

Of course that is my ass in the fishnet body suit! :P

Beautiful Goddess Mistress Sunya, You are so HOT!!! - the 4th photo is mind blowing - You are so beautiful.

This is the first time I have ever seen a pic of the bottoms of Your feet - my jaw almost hit the floor - extremely beautiful soles -

& oh, those legs & what a beautiful backside.

Georgio is super sweet, I've known him for almost a decade! The original "carpet" is Kevin Carpet, a no-nonsense bottom. I have great respect for subbies who work hard as hard as Dommes and make an infamous name for themselves :)

I get them both mixed up but I think it was Georgio that I saw a picture of - I think it may have been Mistress Vu stepping on his face & other photos of Mistres Obsidia, Lady Zombie, Fetish Dolly, it seems like every legendary NYC Domme & foot model has walked all over him & had him as a myspace friend, back when myspace was like the biggest thing - I was like, this guy is my idol - I wanna be a carpet for NYC Foot Goddesses, too - I wanna be Johnny Carpet!!!