Latex Clad Dominas

Mistress Kang

Can you spot all the latex in this photo?

Choi & Sunya Together Forever.jpg

As teeny-tiny as it may be, Sunya's micro bikini top IS in fact latex. And check out those uber sizzling boots on Choi- LATEX! as is her gartered corset piece on top :)

I couldn't help myself, the photo op was irresistible. Mistress Sunya is nearly a foot taller than Mistress Choi. An amazonian giantess and her angry little Korean friend :)

post-18073-0-59849600-1349316831_thumb.jpg

As teeny-tiny as it may be, Sunya's micro bikini top IS in fact latex. And check out those uber sizzling boots on Choi- LATEX! as is her gartered corset piece on top :)

I couldn't help myself, the photo op was irresistible. Mistress Sunya is nearly a foot taller than Mistress Choi. An amazonian giantess and her angry little Korean friend :)

Loving latex bikini's!

Also, it's pretty cool when Choi is more fierce then Sunya!

Very sexy, ladies! :D

post-18073-0-59849600-1349316831_thumb.jpg

Irresistible is definitely the word I would use.

Choi is more fierce then Sunya!

This must be one of those "it's all relative", "subjective" declarations- sort of like when I say "Hey! I bet my fist is way smaller than your face" and proceed to bring it close for you to see that it's true, only I do it a little to fast and with a little too much force and I don't stop in time. Right, right? :D

Nyclatex, perhaps next time I shall have to just drape myself in sheet latex - it IS October, latex sheet-ghosts anyone?

Like a latex burqa or something? That'd def be interesting if nothing else provocative. I'm game!

As for comfort @M Kang, are you implying latex isn't comfortable to wear? ;-)

Nyclatex, perhaps next time I shall have to just drape myself in sheet latex - it IS October, latex sheet-ghosts anyone?

I am actually lovin' the thought of You just draped in sheet latex as a ghost for Halloween, haunting the Fortress. If I had to see a ghost, it sure would be nice if it were a sexy one. A scenario of getting lost in the Haunted House at a carnival and instead of finding my way out, becoming lost within and being captured by a rogue ghost who has Her own type of scares in mind.

No, I have no preference for leather - I was just wondering if the Mistresses prefer wearing latex or leather or a mix of both & which is more comfortable to wear, for example, boots made of leather or latex.

There's a saying in Cantonese (just five little words) which in English translates to "Want beauty. Don't want life.". It's used to point out when one is making an obvious sacrifice of their own comfort/health for the sake achieving their desired beauty.

When your skin initially meets latex (provided you are in a physically cool state) it feels smooth and cold- which feels nice to me and I'm sure many others. I am not a latex fetishist, but I can certainly appreciate the feeling and beauty of it. But after a while, latex being the non-breathable material that it is, you will find yourself cocooned in a puddle of your own sweat LOL I much prefer the cold smooth latex on my skin than a layer of my own warm squishy sweat constantly pressed against me. I remember one of the first times I wore latex (short dress) it was to a latex themed fetish party, the idea of sweating had not occurred to me yet. Suddenly I felt dripping on my lower legs. I looked up thinking maybe there was a leak somewhere, maybe the ceiling or something. I quickly figured out that it was my own sweat- yum. I looked around the room, and my eyes landed on a few of the attendants who were wearing full latex bodysuits. The images of what must be going on inside their latex catsuits, their sweat just beneath the latex dripping down their torsos and legs and collecting in a puddle of sweat at their feet inside their boots, just filling up! LOL I was lucky to have been wearing a short skirt so I could rain sweat onto my lower half- in catsuits, where else can it go right? LOL Maybe they should invent some sort of drainage? :)

Like a latex burqa or something? That'd def be interesting if nothing else provocative. I'm game!

As for comfort @M Kang, are you implying latex isn't comfortable to wear? :wink:

A latex burqa would provide more "relief" than a latex catsuit- like a warm rain forest LOL I like the "initial" latex feeling. What about you? Do you like the aftermath of wearing latex as much as the "first coming"?

I am actually lovin' the thought of You just draped in sheet latex as a ghost for Halloween, haunting the Fortress. If I had to see a ghost, it sure would be nice if it were a sexy one. A scenario of getting lost in the Haunted House at a carnival and instead of finding my way out, becoming lost within and being captured by a rogue ghost who has Her own type of scares in mind.

Sorry, the sweat-rain-puddles are stuck in my head all over again LOL Latex clad ghost...leaving a wet trail behind HAHAHAA

Suddenly I felt dripping on my lower legs. I looked up thinking maybe there was a leak somewhere, maybe the ceiling or something. I quickly figured out that it was my own sweat- yum.

The first time I wore latex I thought the same thing! I kept feeling drips running down my legs and at first I thought it was someone else's sweat (there was close contact involved ;)) A few juicy drops later, I figured out it was my own luscious thighs creating the wetness. Don't worry, I made sure they did not go to waste.

I wonder if this happens to everyone the first time they put latex on?

There's a saying in Cantonese (just five little words) which in English translates to "Want beauty. Don't want life.". It's used to point out when one is making an obvious sacrifice of their own comfort/health for the sake achieving their desired beauty.

When your skin initially meets latex (provided you are in a physically cool state) it feels smooth and cold- which feels nice to me and I'm sure many others. I am not a latex fetishist, but I can certainly appreciate the feeling and beauty of it. But after a while, latex being the non-breathable material that it is, you will find yourself cocooned in a puddle of your own sweat LOL I much prefer the cold smooth latex on my skin than a layer of my own warm squishy sweat constantly pressed against me. I remember one of the first times I wore latex (short dress) it was to a latex themed fetish party, the idea of sweating had not occurred to me yet. Suddenly I felt dripping on my lower legs. I looked up thinking maybe there was a leak somewhere, maybe the ceiling or something. I quickly figured out that it was my own sweat- yum. I looked around the room, and my eyes landed on a few of the attendants who were wearing full latex bodysuits. The images of what must be going on inside their latex catsuits, their sweat just beneath the latex dripping down their torsos and legs and collecting in a puddle of sweat at their feet inside their boots, just filling up! LOL I was lucky to have been wearing a short skirt so I could rain sweat onto my lower half- in catsuits, where else can it go right? LOL Maybe they should invent some sort of drainage? :)

Thank You, Mistress Kang, for answering that question & taking the time to explain it in such detail - I really appreciate it - that's exactly what I was wondering - because latex doesn't breathe like leather, I figured that it would probably feel okay at first, but then after a while, would start to be a little uncomfortable & then more & more uncomfortable as time passes, especially if the Mistress is really moving around a lot - but I had no idea it was to the extreme that You are saying, where a Mistress was standing in a puddle of sweat in Her boots.

All that precious Fortress sweat - wow - could You imagine if it was bottled & sold in little 1 dram & 2 dram bottles?

2 drams of Mistress Jung's sweat, 2 drams of Mistress Kang's sweat, 2 drams of Mistress Zhao's sweat, etc.

Thanks again, Mistress Kang.

A latex burqa would provide more "relief" than a latex catsuit- like a warm rain forest LOL I like the "initial" latex feeling. What about you? Do you like the aftermath of wearing latex as much as the "first coming"?

The aftermath of latex. People always seem to complain about the sweat and stick of it. Maybe I just don't sweat as much as everyone else? I think the Mistresses at FF are well aware of my latex obsession. I can't get enough of the whole experience really. From the smell when you take it out. The first cool seconds when it warms to your skin. The cool air on your skin when you finally take it off (hopefully that's a while later). Finally, there's any amazing feeling skin has after wearing latex. It's like how it smooths out any possible flaws and your body takes on the sheets texture.

Side note, in my last session w M Choi, she had me in my catsuit, and wore a loose fitting latex top herself. When she had me tied to the rack, I could feel her sleeves hanging loosely and brushing against my back. The feeling of cool latex against my catsuit was electric. It was like someone blew a cool breeze right down my back. Weird, but incredible. One of the most amazing sensations I've ever had, strangely. So more is more when it comes to latex!

Stinger, you'll have to see both of us in person, together, to really say which one of us is fiercer! ^.^

This must be one of those "it's all relative", "subjective" declarations- sort of like when I say "Hey! I bet my fist is way smaller than your face" and proceed to bring it close for you to see that it's true, only I do it a little to fast and with a little too much force and I don't stop in time. Right, right? :D

It is right? I ment that with Sunya being tall and strong, Choi would be a surprise when she's the fiercer, stronger one.

The first time I wore latex I thought the same thing! I kept feeling drips running down my legs and at first I thought it was someone else's sweat (there was close contact involved ;)) A few juicy drops later, I figured out it was my own luscious thighs creating the wetness. Don't worry, I made sure they did not go to waste.

Were those drops from sweat, excitement...?

That's so hot!!! Was the sub lucky enough to clean the sweat from your luscious thigh?? That would be such an honor!!