Funny Stuff

Mistress Kang

Funny stuff without a picture:

I just read this one and thought it was pretty hilarious:

Two couples, who share a long time friendship, are having Dinner together at

the home of Jim and Lisa. Jim accidently drops his knife and dives under the table to

pick it up. There he discovers, that Helen, who was sitting across the table, didn't wear

underwear under her skirt.

As he got up and went to the kitchen to clean the knife, Helen followed him and asked

him, if he liked, what he saw under the table and Jim says: "Of course"...and Helen offers,

it'll just cost him 500 Dollars, if he wants discover it closer. Her husband, Joe, would be

working long on fridays, so he was invited to visit her in the afternoon.

So on friday Jim drove up to Helen and gave her 500 Dollars and they had mind blowing

sex together. He left at 4 p.m. and half an hour later Joe came home to Helen.

Helen, who tried to cover everything up in time, was shocked, as Joe asked her, if Jim

paid her a visit this day...she blushed and didn't know, what to say...and as he asked her

if Jim had given her 500 Dollars she thought: "oh my god...how does he know" and she was

seconds away from telling him everything, as Joe continued and said. "Because Jim came

up to me this morning and asked, if I could lend him 500 Dollars, since he forgot his card to

pick some money at the ATM. But he promised, he will come here on his way back from work

and give the money to you" ...

Jessy, this isn't funny..it is more.. questionable, but this reminded me of you!

Remember those Jelly Beans you liked? :(

(Picture attached)

Source: http://en.wikipedia....lly#Belly_Flops

AHH!! I'm sure they were gloves (at least I'd like to think they do) but just the though of someone picking up ever jellybean to inspect it...UGHH.

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE Awkward Family Photos! Can't seem to get enough, and they keep getting weirder!

Are you talking about the book or is there an online version? I took that pic of an actual book cover but didn't buy the book LOL I flipped through it and while all of the pics were HILARIOUS, the cover pic really deserved the spot. I love "candids", they say so much.

Ok, here's something I find a bit "creep-like" about myself, not in a ghost boo-hoo way, but more like "I-will-make-a-hair-doll-of-you-out-of-the-hair-I-collected-from-your-brush-when-you're-not-looking" way:

I LOVE to look at the pictures people attach to ads for example when people are selling stuff on Craigslist. My eyes veer to everything BUT what they're selling. It's interesting to see what people will allow to make it into their photo, what they have in their apartment, where they keep the items they are selling... Does anyone else do this too (be honest!)?

The categories and subcategories of what I like to call "online funnies" can seem endless... After digging deep into my external hard drive stockpile I've selected a few though provoking images to share. This is the category I call: "WTF Weddings"

Bride Cake.jpg

~ Yes the wedding cake is in the shape of THE BRIDE!! I think that the overall effect of the cake form must have been different than what was intended by the person who made the decision.

~ I wonder what the groom is thinking.

Big Red.jpg

~ First question- IS THIS REAL?

~ Second question- Is HE the groom? I mean, the assumption is "yes", but he could also just be part of the family, right???

~ Revelation- OMG, he *could* be part of the family *AND* the groom!!! LOL

Stacked Dress.jpg

~ I like this picture because it's so CANDID.

Oh and my all time favorite:

White Castle Reception.jpg

~ I like to imagine the conversations that went into all of the planning and preparation for the wedding reception held at the local White Castle establishment.

~ Then I like to imagine the conversations and reactions of the guests after they've just been invited and given the specifics of the wedding event.

*NOTE*

In case you have not yet noticed, in every single image I've posted under "WTF Weddings" there is an absolute recurring theme- HAppiNesS!

• 2 weeks later...