SHOES!!!

So..as you all may know, I have quite the obsession with shoes. I love wearing heels and boots, I almost never wear flats.

I wear a size 11 which is usually hard to acquire here in the United States. Most shoes stores and online websites only offer up to size 10 or 10.5 (ridiculous, I know!)

This means that whenever I encounter a pair of shoes I even so slightly like, I take them!

The vast majority of my shoes are black heels or boots, so I was hoping to add some variety.

Does anyone have some recommendations? I guess I'm trying to spice up my Shoe Life. hhaha

I spotted these shoes (attached) and they look so cute and dreamy. I love clear plastic/materials, or anything shiny..

post-21653-0-76671700-1350758103_thumb.png

great topic Superior Mistress Sunya! i feel that you should check out some of the shoe fashions from the 40s and 50s. preferably a style of shoe called an opera pump. they were very sexy high heels from the afore mentioned periods.

Wow - those clear shoes are beautiful (I love when Women wear clear shoes & boots) & I love the heels in Your recent fishnet photo too.

www.rebelgirlz.com/

I stumbled onto this link just now as I started writing this post - I'm not familiar with the website - this is the first time I have ever seen it so I'm not sure whether or not their shoes are high quality but I looked quickly & I see that they have size 11 and higher on some styles & the styles look pretty cool.

My fav is anything Bettie Page & Rockabilly Women always have hot domme-style shoes & FF nylons look incredible with knee-high boots as well as heels.

A few months ago, I remember passing a store window on Broadway & Spring close to the NW corner that had tons of Bettie Page & Domme-style shoes in every crazy color & design imaginable like pink & another pair was like black with little skulls, etc. but I'm not sure if they carry them in Your size (so sorry that You have difficulty finding shoes in Your size - it must be very frustrating) or if they still have the same shoes in the window or if the shoes are good quality - I passed by very quickly but they were some of the hottest shoes I have ever seen.

I love that pic of Your fishnet soles - they're so beautiful - You really hit the jackpot in the feet dept. :)

Wow, there are so many hot shoes for Women - if I woke up tomorrow as a Women, the first thing I would do is go shoe shopping & start a collection.

This store has a lot of styles in size 11 & higher - again, I'm not sure if they are considered high quality or not - but they do have some really cool styles.

www.pleaserusa.com/

same size as me!

dsw.com i go here but it gets crazy busy like a zoo soo many shoes.

shoedazzle.com

heels.com

http://www.hautelook.com

http://www.beyondtherack.com

http://www.modnique.com

https://www.solesociety.com/

www.zappos.com

um payless.com they do have cheap shoes.

that should do it.

also you best bet to find anything your looking for http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/womens-shoes

Let me know if you need anything else :)

Cindy

Are people getting taller? I was a little surprised to learn that so many Women's shoe stores & websites only carry up to size 10 because I've been noticing for the last 4 or 5 years that there are so many tall Women walking around NYC - lately, I see it every time I go outside.

I forget my exact height - I think I'm like 6'2 or something like that - I was always considered tall - but not drastically tall, just tall - but to be honest, I never really paid attention to different people's height unless other people mentioned it to me.

But a few years ago, I started noticing that both men & Women are getting drastically taller - some very tall people look like they're in their early 30's but most of the ones that are drastically taller than me look like they're in their 20's.

You know how you always see models walking around Manhattan or doing photo shoots all over the downtown area? - I notice a lot of the models are extremely taller, a lot taller than me & taller than the famous older models that you would see doing photo shoots in Manhattan. Well, actually, Tyra Banks is very tall in person, I used see to see her walking around Manhattan all the time when her show was here a few years ago but not as tall as some of these recent models.

I think more women are wearing heels because they are very in trend right now.

I wear Heels all the time so it is hard for me to gauge exactly why other women are adding height..

Also, not to mention platform shoes are very popular. People can have extra height while simultaneous wearing relatively flat shoes.

I see lots of girls wearing Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes but I have yet to buy a pair! :)

• 2 weeks later...

yep the platform really adds 2 inches more.. the shoe height now seem to be min 4-5 inches with platform.

in the old days there were no platforms shoes the the normal high heel was 3-31/2 inches and fetish shoes were 5 inches.

i can walk all day in the right heel but but wrong angle heel is crippling no matter how cute.

even sitting does not help lol! i am a size 11 also :( cuts back way down on shoe selection.

cindy

yep the platform really adds 2 inches more.. the shoe height now seem to be min 4-5 inches with platform.

in the old days there were no platforms shoes the the normal high heel was 3-31/2 inches and fetish shoes were 5 inches.

i can walk all day in the right heel but but wrong angle heel is crippling no matter how cute.

even sitting does not help lol! i am a size 11 also :( cuts back way down on shoe selection.

cindy

You are a Size 11 too?

I always get excited when I find out someone shares the same shoe size I wear... :)

I usually try to buy my shoes whenever I go to Europe, where size 11 (EU 42) is very available in almost ever store.

Or I order online or shop at places like Payless. Payless does not offer a great selection but they do have quite a number of black shoes, especially heels, available in 11. I just can't say no to that. ;)

You are a Size 11 too?

I always get excited when I find out someone shares the same shoe size I wear... :)

I usually try to buy my shoes whenever I go to Europe, where size 11 (EU 42) is very available in almost ever store.

Or I order online or shop at places like Payless. Payless does not offer a great selection but they do have quite a number of black shoes, especially heels, available in 11. I just can't say no to that. ;)

yes i do shop sometimes at payless too... hey 29.00 bucks you cant go wrong! i am look for some nice knee high riding boots now.

for the winter. i want them tight around the the calfs i dont like when they are like a bucket.

Sunya- You know what they say about women with big feet (wink wink nudge nudge) don't you? lol

Big feet means your subs have more to worship! Have you seen The Expendables (first movie)? Reminds me of this scene but in reverse and about your feet LOL

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/quotes?qt=qt1274923

I think shoes and boots with heels at least 5 inches in height just does wonders for the posture and gives calf muscles definition in every stride :) I'm sending you an email with a link to where you can order customized footwear in sizes up to 14.5! I've ordered over a half a dozen times from them, you might even recognize some ;-)

Sunya- You know what they say about women with big feet (wink wink nudge nudge) don't you? lol

Big feet means your subs have more to worship! Have you seen The Expendables (first movie)? Reminds me of this scene but in reverse and about your feet LOL

http://www.imdb.com/...es?qt=qt1274923

I think shoes and boots with heels at least 5 inches in height just does wonders for the posture and gives calf muscles definition in every stride :) I'm sending you an email with a link to where you can order customized footwear in sizes up to 14.5! I've ordered over a half a dozen times from them, you might even recognize some :wink:

Those are Very Happy feet! :D

Sunya in armyboots and her skinsuit is very sexy! And transparent boots as the feet of the FortressMistresses are so sexy.