Favorite music

zables25

Hi zables25!

I think there are a lot of people who like declare "I like everything!" and I suppose that may be sort of true for me too. But of all the genres I've ever heard, the ones, I can think of now, that I like *least* are Mouth Music, Western, current Pop/Hip-hop/R&B, Salsa/Latin, Gangster Rap in all languages, and whatever category Kenny G. falls under. Ones easy to list that I do like are 20's/30's/40's Swing/Blues/Speakeasy, Bluegrass, Old School Hip-Hop/R&B, Classical (orchestral or piano solos), 80's Dancehall, 80's New Wave, 50's Pop...

As for session music- our playlist is an important part of the experience, clients identify it with our facility. We used to give out our tracks in the past, but, with apologies, we prefer to keep that to ourselves now.

What are your musical preferences? What do you like during sessions, if anything at all?

Hi zables25!

I think there are a lot of people who like declare "I like everything!" and I suppose that may be sort of true for me too. But of all the genres I've ever heard, the ones, I can think of now, that I like *least* are Mouth Music, Western, current Pop/Hip-hop/R&B, Salsa/Latin, Gangster Rap in all languages, and whatever category Kenny G. falls under. Ones easy to list that I do like are 20's/30's/40's Swing/Blues/Speakeasy, Bluegrass, Old School Hip-Hop/R&B, Classical (orchestral or piano solos), 80's Dancehall, 80's New Wave, 50's Pop...

As for session music- our playlist is an important part of the experience, clients identify it with our facility. We used to give out our tracks in the past, but, with apologies, we prefer to keep that to ourselves now.

What are your musical preferences? What do you like during sessions, if anything at all?

Those are some excellent music choices Mistress Kang. I love all of those but the root of my love is classic rock. I love The Beatles and have fond memories of hearing thier records as a kid. Your 20s/30s/40s Swing/ Blues / Bluegrass could be heard in alot of "The Band's" music. If you listen to the song "Orphelia" it has that cool ragtime sound. And if you like the blues, Derek and the Domino's " Laya and Other Assorted Love Songs " is my fav. Eric Clapton with these great soulful guitar solos and great jams. And there is Motown which needs its own chapter. I love alot of music.

Great taste in music, Mistress Kang - I think Kenny G falls into the catagory of McDonalds music or health food store music.

I was just curious, if You don't mind me asking, what are some of the Swing / Blues / Speakeasy artists that You're into?

I've always loved any kind of Blues (NOLA, Delta, Chicago, West Coast, Zydeco, Texas, British all the way to the Stones & Hendrix, etc.), Nina Simone, Rock, Punk Rock, New Wave, Bettie Page Music, Reggae, Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Burlesque Music, 60's Psychedelic, European Gypsy music, early metal (Sabbath, Motorhead), etc.

but I only recently started to appreciate Swing (Goodman, Prima, etc.) & some early Jazz (Bird, Diz, Coltrane, etc.), realizing that there's a lot more great music that I didn't pay attention to until recently.

Speaking of 80's New Wave - I'm totally diggin' this band, Nouvelle Vague - they do bossa & lounge covers of late 70's & 80's new wave songs - they have about 20 different female singers, alternating on tours, all beautiful, talented & usually barefoot on stage.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=75W7vwseDAk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruUC-kvu5E

Those are some excellent music choices Mistress Kang. I love all of those but the root of my love is classic rock. I love The Beatles and have fond memories of hearing thier records as a kid. Your 20s/30s/40s Swing/ Blues / Bluegrass could be heard in alot of "The Band's" music. If you listen to the song "Orphelia" it has that cool ragtime sound. And if you like the blues, Derek and the Domino's " Laya and Other Assorted Love Songs " is my fav. Eric Clapton with these great soulful guitar solos and great jams. And there is Motown which needs its own chapter. I love alot of music.

I was knocked out the first time I heard the Layla album - & it's so cool that he recorded that whole album on a tiny little amp - amazing guitar sound.

I bought Band of Gypsys when I was like 11 years old - still love Hendrix & the Stones. I bought Let it Be when I was 10 years old. My first air guitars when I was a kid was to Scotty Moore, Chuck Berry & the Beatles,

Hi zables25!

First, Mistress you more than likely know this < just a point of interest> in the Korean War South Korean Children called Harmonica's " Mouth Music " Like most folks my age i grew up with the british invasion. As i got older i started to enjoy other bands. I am still quite fond of Steely Dan. I do share your like of some of the real old stuff.I love the song at the end of the movie the Shining. I also think you ladies have great guessing abilities. You know i am from the boonies so i am in the steel room waiting and i am listening to Johnny Cash and thinking. Hum i like the symbolizsm here.

I was really happy to see 80's New Wave on the list of music that You do like. I grew up listening to Classic Rock, Pop and some R&B. Then I pulled away from music a little during the height of the Disco era, but I welcomed a return upon hearing New Wave.

As far as particular bands go, Nine Inch Nails to this day remains one of my favorites.

First, Mistress you more than likely know this in the Korean War South Korean Children called Harmonica's " Mouth Music " Like most folks my age i grew up with the british invasion. As i got older i started to enjoy other bands. I am still quite fond of Steely Dan. I do share your like of some of the real old stuff.I love the song at the end of the movie the Shining. I also think you ladies have great guessing abilities. You know i am from the boonies so i am in the steel room waiting and i am listening to Johnny Cash and thinking. Hum i like the symbolizsm here.

I'm so glad the symbolism is not lost on you. My favorite is "Ring of Fire" :)

Mostly blue-influenced rock like The Black Keys or Abstract Hip Hop like Mos Def, though I do love me some Social Distortion.

Mos Def? Wow I would have never guessed, but then again, it is in your generation :) He is actually an ok actor too, did you see the movie where he plays a released convict with dreams of baking custom birthday cakes all detailed in an old beat up old notebook? I think Bruce Willis was in it too.

Do you like The Pharcyde?

Hi everyone,

my artist of the moment is Brandi Carlile, she is actually playing 2 concerts at the Beacon Theatre in New York next week...

Otherwise I've got every Iron Maiden cd as well as the entire Mariah Carey Collection, almost everything from The Beatles and their solo projects, Classic 70th Rock as Led Zeppelin and The Eagles, Pink Floyd as well as P!NK, Musicals and Metallica,

Classic played on E-Guitars... all in all around a 1000 cds...so there's much left unmentioned....

Instructions: Click to play the song linked below. Then read the following passage and close your eyes to begin your imagination...

The Song: While this plays softly yet prominently in the background:

Just Out Of Reach.mp3

The Scene: I am dressed in a heavily fluffed neon pink petticoat and frilly lavender cotton lolita dress just above my knees. Tightly corsetted in an underbust baby-blue pvc corset with nothing but a cupless pink colored lacey mesh bra and dark purple pvc bolero jacket. Thigh high turquoise pvc ballet heeled boots front laced with thin neon pink ribbon. With corporal instrument of choice in hand and *hysterical* smile on face, I methodically "chase" you around the room as you scamper from corner to corner because you are bound like this:

Collar-Chained to Ankle-Spreader.jpg

Mos Def? Wow I would have never guessed, but then again, it is in your generation :) He is actually an ok actor too, did you see the movie where he plays a released convict with dreams of baking custom birthday cakes all detailed in an old beat up old notebook? I think Bruce Willis was in it too.

Do you like The Pharcyde?

Yes, it is my generation, but I have always been into Hip Hop. Old School has just evolved into Abstract.

I do like Pharcyde, though I don't have any of their albums. I may have picked up some of their MP3s trading music on hard drives at one point. I know you mentioned you liked old school rap. Right now, I'm really into Homeboy Sandman. Check out the "Carpenter" Good beats, intelligent lyrics.

http://youtu.be/MsLiFa3zUjU

I didn't see that movie, but I think it was called 40 Blocks or something like that? I liked him in The Italian Job remake.

Instructions: Click to play the song linked below. Then read the following passage and close your eyes to begin your imagination...

The Song: While this plays softly yet prominently in the background:

Just Out Of Reach.mp3

The Scene: I am dressed in a heavily fluffed neon pink petticoat and frilly lavender cotton lolita dress just above my knees. Tightly corsetted in an underbust baby-blue pvc corset with nothing but a cupless pink colored lacey mesh bra and dark purple pvc bolero jacket. Thigh high turquoise pvc ballet heeled boots front laced with thin neon pink ribbon. With corporal instrument of choice in hand and *hysterical* smile on face, I methodically "chase" you around the room as you scamper from corner to corner because you are bound like this:

post-18073-0-83147900-1351203999_thumb.jpg

Sounds like my kind of "escape" scene. :)