I choose YOU!

Mistress Ahn

This refers to a topic that whip posted about looks and compatibility, since the topic has always been one of interest to me.

How does a subbie go about choosing their mistress, not only at the FF, but in general?

Is there a particular formula?

I assume there in the initial attraction of the pictures, but is that enough to go on?

Is it a particular look in the eyes? a particular sheen on the ass? The shimmer of her hair in the light? The way the light plays off her nipples?

Does it depend on reviews or recommendation? What kind of reviews?

Do you prefer a playful mistress? A strict one? A shrewd and calculating one?

How much research goes into your ultimate decision?

What are the qualities of you ideal mistress? And how do you confirm that you may have found her before meeting her?

Mistress Ahn,

Obviously I agree that this is a fascinating topic. And I hope that I'm not monopolizing the conversation and soon other posters will respond. But until then I'll say that I don't have any particular formula. And my approach and decision making criteria (although I don't think it is a well thought out one) has changed over the years. When I began sessioning I was driven by how a Mistress looked and how sexy she was in my eyes. As I played more and became more interested in intense cp I paid more attention to her skills and interests. So even though I continued to be attracted to certain types of ladies ( often women who are well endowed up top with dark eyes)I kept my eyes and ears open for any expressions of interest in spankings, whippings, canings, etc. And over time compatibility became much more of a goal, although it is one of those things that only time and familiarity tell us if it is there or not.

Perhaps I'm unusual in this respect but the majority of Dommes that I've played with, at least for a long time I met initially in person without ever noticing their pictures online or hearing anything about them. There are some exceptions of course. I used to be more social and go to scene events and a number of times I was awestruck by a particular Mistress. After that I was determined to learn more about her. If I discovered that our interests matched then I became more focused on meeting her and eventually sessioning. Fittingly, I first saw Mistress Kang at a party, at least a year before I met her for a session. But once a saw her I started asking people about her and reading what I could. Even though I was seeing another Mistress at the time, in retrospect Mistress Kang was already etched somewhere in my subconscious and when the Mistress I was seeing disappeared, the presence of Mistress Kang emerged in the center of my thoughts.

As I mentioned in my poast I'm quite curious how others reach their decision and what process and thought patterns they use.

whip

This refers to a topic that whip posted about looks and compatibility, since the topic has always been one of interest to me.

How does a subbie go about choosing their mistress, not only at the FF, but in general?

I assume there in the initial attraction of the pictures, but is that enough to go on?

Is it a particular look in the eyes? a particular sheen on the ass? The shimmer of her hair in the light? The way the light plays off her nipples?

What are the qualities of you ideal mistress? And how do you confirm that you may have found her before meeting her?

Dear Mistress Ahn,

In the choice of a Mistress for myself, I guess there is a loosely based formula, but first and foremost she must be Asian, but that is strictly a personal preference of mine. Looks does come into play, as in the intial attraction of the pictures, the more intense that attraction, such as for a Mistress with the kind of beauty that you possess, the more I want to be a slave to this Goddess. Compatibility would be ideal should it exist, which to me is one of the intangibles that really makes it hard to confirm that you may have found your perfect Mistress before actually meeting with her. I like her to possess a number of the characteristics which you mentioned in your post, like being playful but strict and both shrewd and calculating. The responses to a post like that of Mistress Kang's on fetishes is extremely helpful as well as knowing what a particular Mistress might specialize in and does this somewhat mirror what you are into and most interested in. So in order to gain that sort of knowledge, some research would definitely be beneficial and in my case preferred to a snap decision which I may ultimately regret. I would be extremely interested in the various selection processes described by The Fortress faithful. Thanks for choosing such an interesting topic for discussion.

Hi Mistress Ahn,

That is a very good question and one that is sure to yield some very diverse responses. For me, physical appearance is important and is the starting point for further exploration. From there, I look at interests to see if there is a chance at compatibility and search for review information.

Here is an example of what lead me to You last month. First of all, I love Asian women for many reasons, some of which are documented in this forum. My search always starts there and usually ends there depending what city I happen to be in. NYC happens to offer a lot of alternatives.

Secondly, I have been a follower of the Fetish Fortress since it's inception and have always wanted to visit. I love all of the photos and especially love that the eyes and face are not covered so narrowing down to the Fortress was an easy decision. That is when the decision got tough.

Yes, I chose YOU because because of Your striking beauty but also because I had a sense that You enjoy what You do. I memorized Your photos, read all of the great reviews and read all of your posts. It was really not much of a risk on my part because I would pay money just to look at You. Unless You are a great actor, then I was right about You.

I have been experimenting for over 15 years and I have had instances where beauty lured me to a disappointing session. I look at is as a learning experience and never repeat.

Allure is a big part of the deal but captivation is equally important especially if You want repeat business.

You, Mistress Ahn, are both alluring and captivating and in my opinion are a budding superstar in this business.

Before I came across FF, I used to do my research on Max, read reviews of different subbies. However, 50% of the times the session didnt come out right. One of the reasons was that every mistress claimed before the session that my session interests were perfectly compatible with her. She loved doing all those activities and it would turn out into an amazing session. The actual session rarely touched upon those fetishes and that was a big turn-off for me. Also I got the feeling that most of the subs were just asked by mistresses to post good reviews. The idea that some of the mistresses were pursuing this profession due to financial needs and not out of genuine desire to indulge in sadistic activites felt like a breach of trust.

It was during these perusings of Max forums that I noticed that almost everyone had written excellent reviews about Mistress Kang's abilities of matching a mistress based on sub's interests. This was very appealing for me and it lured me towards FF.

Based on my session interests, Mistress Kang recommended me 2 mistresses. I looked at your photo sets and thought you would be a typical timid Asian girl because at that point in time, you were not exuding that level of confidence in your pictures. I was a bit tentative because my earlier experience with an Asian mistress in Thailand wasnt worth remembering. However, I still opted to session because the pre-booking session rate was attractive, you were strongly recommended by Mistress Kang, you were taller than a typical Asian girl and I already had my share of bad experiences at other places so I was willing to give it another shot at FF.

It turned out to be an amazing experience and I stopped looking for other places.

Based on my excellent sessions with you, I am of the opinion that one shouldnt session just based on photo sets. Strong third-party recommendations by reputable persons would be more important for me.

PS. I miss your ultra-strong faceslaps.

Ms. Ahn,

Initially us men make the first appointment, but in reality just like in the vanilla world the woman makes the final decision. We all know the world revolves around you lovelies...you ever see a woman waiting for a man when she's ready to leave?

Mistress Ahn,

Looks has to be the first attraction I'm sure. Since all the Fortress women are very beautiful I look at their eyes and maybe a particular pose that might catch my imagination. Playful Mistress? Strict? Shrewd and calculating? I'd have to say all of the above. Reading the Mistresses writings on the Forum gives an insight into this. I like a combination of playful and strict and not knowing which is coming next.

Research is very helpful but sometimes too much so. I waited far too long to make my first appointment at the Fortress and just days before my session my Mistress of choice left. My procrastination was because I never had a session with a Mistress before.

I must confess a turnoff though. There was a time that a woman with a tattoo totally repulsed me. The first thing I'd look for is a Mistress with no or small tattoos. Funny thing is when my Mistress of choice left, Mistress Kang highly recommended Ms Zhao for my first session. Ms Zhao at the time was a relative newcomer, had few if any posts on the Forum, had LARGE tattoos, and except for one smile, all of her pictures showed a strict no nonsense Mistress. I accepted the challenge and am happy I did. Mistress Zhao can be very playful and very strict, and while I'm still not a fan of tattoos I no longer have a problem with them.

Ray

Mistress Ahn,

I should be the last to answer since I have made some poor choices in my days but here it goes.

I usually scan through the "favorites list" looking for my two main fetishes: Ballbusting and GS. If they are not listed there is really no point for me. This makes the Fortress difficult as no such thing is listed on the website (for very good reasons I know!). You girls are all so beautiful that I would not mind taking a chance anyway though. And very few dommes don't do at least ballbusting! The next thing I look for is my biggest turn-off which is anything related to penetration. If the mistress goes on and on about how much she loves that kind of activity she is probably not for me. Just the idea of her pushing me in that direction is a no no.

Then looks are of course very important and I actually look for at least a few pictures where the mistress smiles. It gets very old with that cold stare in every shot and a smile reveals more personality I think. I also prefer when a domme is teasing and playful rather than just barking insults in German for one hour! She could of course still be cruel and hard though! After that it is all down to gut feeling and maybe reviews.

Maybe I come in and see you someday Mistress Ahn??

/matt

OMG so many good responses.

I was expecting a bit more variety in the responses, but so far they all seem to fall under what I'd expected. Thanks guys for taking the time to respond to my late night rumintations.

...PS. I miss your ultra-strong faceslaps.

Aw SubDC, I miss your face as my personal hand warmer! The mirrors in the Steel room will never seem as clean as when you were here to mop them with your face. ha! But really come back to NY! I haven't been able to slap anyone as hard as I hit you. :(

Maybe I come in and see you someday Mistress Ahn??

/matt

Haha! Maybe indeed. I promise I won't violate you! Because I'll be too busy breaking your balls. :twisted:

I look at the photo's that the Mistress has up on their website. I then also look at posting and reviews. Recommendations from someone I know are very helpful. I do have to admit what the Mistress is doing in the photo is important. A Mistress with dozens of photo's of something I do not enjoy is not someone I will session with.

For me, the curiosity about a Mistress is first piqued by her photos. What's most important isn't so much the activities in the pics, but her eyes. And I agree that a pic with the Mistress smiling is necessary. Since I have a soft spot for the sensual tease, scowls and stern expressions alone don't particularly appeal to me.

I also consider the Mistress' specialties, and the order in which they're listed. If my fetish interests aren't listed (or listed at the bottom of the order) I assume that the Mistress may not particularly enjoy the activities that I'm seeking.

Finally, an email exchange reveals the compatibility factor. I appreciate intelligence and a sense of humor most. The feeling that a Mistress can charm me into doing whatever she wants is maybe the greatest turn-on of all,and a vital component of my submission.

.. only the potato chip can satisfy a potato chip craving .... your eyes looking into my eyes, your breath breathing down on my neck, your touch .. caress on the soft bare bulging flesh of my balls .... in the beginning there was fear and excitement but now that I've tasted .... I only crave )

.. only the potato chip can satisfy a potato chip craving .... your eyes looking into my eyes, your breath breathing down on my neck, your touch .. caress on the soft bare bulging flesh of my balls .... in the beginning there was fear and excitement but now that I've tasted .... I only crave )

Hmmmm. This is getting Hot and Steamy.

Ray

I have not been to FF yet. But, of the many options in NYC, it will be the one when I am ready. (I am a victim of the recession -- I went from making a lot of money, to unemployed now for a year. No violins, please.)

So, why FF?

You are great marketers (incidentally, my profession). Your Website is professional, and the updates are ongoing. Which signals that you ladies are very involved, serious and enjoy what you do. The abundance of pictures, which no other dungeon has on their site, doesn't just titillate and encourage lust but also demonstrates sincerity and commitment.

Ah, and then there are the candids. Something no other site has. This is where as Doms, you expose yourselves in a magnificent way. Let's admit, the Mistress/Slave relationship is a peculiar one. It is all an act. And like most relationships in life, we play roles, except to a few very close, trusted people. The candids give us a glimpse of reality. It also throws our expectations, and heightens the fantasy. How could such lovely, young women we see shopping, eating ice cream, drinking coffee, goofing off in Chinatown, possibly share the warped fantasies we do? They show your complexity and spirit, rather than the typical images of The Cruel, Demanding Mistress. The women of the FF are more desirable by exposing their warmth, and the impossibility of someone who seems like a girl you'd sit next to and lust after in a college English class, being someone who may piss and spit on you, kick you where it counts, whip, trample, and so on.

From there, yeah, it is all the obvious. Personal attraction and mutual interests.

Some day, we will meet.

When i started sessioning in pre-internet days i would visit dungeons where one to three mistresses were available and i'd choose the woman who looked the most intelligent and who said She was interested in providing severe pain with the most alacrity. The Domme's style could be cruel and cold or caring but firm; i was, and am, flexible in the type of Woman who can dominate me effectively. i just need to know they are sober, clean and sane (a couple weren't, and one visit in those cases was more than enough) and fundamentally enjoying what they are doing.

When a very experienced older woman at one of those locales said She was setting up a private dungeon i happily became Her subbie until She retired. my next couple of Mistresses were found via newspaper ads w/o photos -- one was a classical German domina, lovely and incredibly powerful, the next plump and young but very enthusiastic and cruel. As long as there was a lot of pain, good variety to the torments, and some wit to provide personal chemistry i'd keep coming back for more punishment until they moved or retired.

Now of course i can look at web-sites to find a new Mistress when necessary and the reviews are quite helpful. Now i'm afraid i wouldn't consider seeing a Mistress who wasn't at least very good looking as well as well reviewed. When i was close to NY i found excellent reviews of Mistress Kang but She wasn't listed as among the players; however, clearly the Fetish Fortress was a class act and all of You ladies were awfully attractive. i described my interests to Jessy and mentioned a couple of possible tormenters: She suggested You might be most compatible with me and of course She was right. i've really enjoyed suffering at Your hands; everytime We've been together i get the feeling that You are very happy to be doing what You're doing and You certainly know how to cause an awful lot of agony, especially with those fingernails of Yours. Your incredible beauty makes it easier to suffer just about any torment. i'm back down south and won't be able to see You for a while, but do look forward to another visit to the Fortress and hope You will forgive me for the hiatus. Fortunately i have returned to the ministrations of the superb Julia Steele in Atlanta. Ms. Ahn, Your attitude, strength and beauty are similarly spectacular to Her's and i assure You that that is a great compliment. :D

pauljay

Great questions, Mistress Ahn. I think this varies from person to person, but I'll put in my 2p for what it's worth.

In general, I start by looking in my area, but since my criteria is rather selective, I rarely find anyone of interest. I then proceed to look within my continent. Then anywhere in the world. My primary resources for searching are google, alt, various professional or lifestyle community websites, etc. I came upon FortressNYC after finding Mistress Heung's website, and would have been more than happy to pick up my entire life and move to NYC if it meant I could have sessions with her, and to be honest, to hear of her retirement from the Fortress was a little bit heart breaking even though I've obviously never met her. Finding a mistress is a huge deal and can involve relocating, finding a new job in a new country, even learning a new language (unpleasant experiences, to say the least). Of course, it varies from sub to sub, but I consider myself a sub first, and a human second, if that makes sense, so it follows that finding a mistress is one of the most important things in life.

There are some spectrums and some compatibility factors to consider, however most of this takes place on a purely intuitive level. For each sub, the importance is placed on different things. Again, going by my own experience, I put a great deal of importance on ethnicity/culture background (which has an all-important impact on appearance), demeanour and shared interests. I can see the makings of a formula in my selection process, however it's intuitive, not intellectualised. It could probably be extrapolated into a mathematical formula, but like all discreet functions of this nature, such a formula would make calculus look like child's play.

Appearances are the single most important factor for the initial attraction. Getting past that and onto compatibility depends on other things, but everything is still filtered through appearances. That's why you girls can get off traffic citations so easily, or get discounts on anything. If a guy looks into a girl's face and he sees heaven and all that is good in life crystallised perfectly into an angelic being in front of him, then there's not much left for the mind to decide on. Everything is taken in a positive light. So is it enough to go on? Yes. That's the curse of being male.

This is really splitting hairs. How to decide between multiple girls that all 'make the cut' as it were... well, suffice to say, usually only one girl is really the apple of a guy's eye, at any given time. Even if there's a double-team going, one girl will always seem more attractive than the other. It's not just one thing, it's a systemic filtration process that begins with the first moment you see the girl. The condition you are in at the time, her appearance, what you're thinking, what she's doing, everything. Chaos theory is a perfect fit with human attraction.

That said, well taken photographs do work wonders. As do cosmetics, angles, lighting, composition, and the perfect alluring expression. But a bad photograph of one's ideal girl will always prevail over a great photograph of the second-best. Maybe it's different for other guys though. ^_^

That plays into the picture after the girl has already pretty much been decided on. Seeing great reviews just makes you more confident in your choice. Seeing bad reviews will just make you think that everyone else has bad taste, and you'll enjoy setting that all right with your raving review later. This might have something to do with why bad reviews are so few and far between.

Each sub is different. To me it is relatively important that she can get into my head and take over. Intelligence is important, but not nearly as important as the application of it. If a girl can predict everything I'll think, do or feel, and somehow use that against me, and then find amusement and pleasure in that, then I'm hers. Of course, there's a huge turn-off for me when a girl thinks she has to act like a guy in order to be dominant. Loud shouting, brute force, crude language, and that sort of thing create a bit of gender role confusion, and then it's not like you're being dominated any more, it becomes more of a thinly veiled act. All qualities that preserve femininity, while furthering the extent and ability of domination are valuable.

A lot of research goes into finding the right girl in the first place. Several years in fact (a lifetime for some). And then once you've found her, it doesn't take much research, you just know. I'd say, 2 or 3 hours altogether, after you've found her.

My ideal mistress is Korean (Korean born and raised), symmetrical, extremely confident, interested enough in me to learn enough about me to effectively dominate me, takes pleasure in sensuous intimidation and exceptionally skilled at humiliating me in ways that will enter my head over and over again for the rest of my life, able and willing to take it to the extreme, even possibly to put my life at risk for her amusement (if she so desired), considerable quantities of sass, some interest in edge play, unpredictability, an ever-increasing appetite for power and control.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Thank you for all of the comments from a sub who is traveling to NYC for her first visit to the Fortress. I am in a quandry about who i should choose, and your comments have given me guidance, but i am still a unique person who has my own needs, and wonder if the Mistresses ever suggest one of their own based on my needs. As much as i appreciate guests comments, isn't it true that the Mistress should be able to pick a sub whom she thinks will respond best to her.

Since I will be traveling from Orlando exclusively for this session, is there someway that I can explain my background and needs and let one of them pick me. I'm certain that I will not be disappointed.

Thankyou, karensue

karensue, Mistress Kang will help you.

Noah, that was fantastic, so honest. Sometimes i sit in this cell and think what if we didn't have each other. What if Our Doctors didn't present us with such therapeutic questions? It's why were here, right? i don't remember if we were captured or came willingly. Time has stood still. But i feel i am making some progress, though it's hard to follow the charts of the Doctors when They wear those shiny rubber tubes around Their necks. When i feel misguided the Head Doctor will direct me toward a different therapy. Then back to my cell for more writing and group interaction through these little machines we have. It's all so thought out. It makes you think that perhaps we were coded at birth. i love my Doctor. She is cool and distant and warm and fuzzy. She is my Mate. i am tired now. See your handwriting later.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mistress Ahn,

I agree with most of the men here, that there must be a certain level of physical attraction when choosing a Mistress (or in my case, a Ballbuster). For me, that means she must be fairly young, fit, and Asian. :) I also look closely at the pictures of her, and really go for the ladies that look good (innocent?) in street clothes. I love taking Ballbusters out to lunch/dinner, and seeing if they can find ways to sneak in extra Ballshots!! So, I am definitely drawn to that sweet smile.

Also, I think it is important to consider what makes a guy go BACK to a Mistress (Ballbuster). For me, there must be an emotional connection made. I can tell if the woman loves to bust balls, or if she's just waiting for the envelope at the end of the hour. One of the best Ballbusters I ever met absolutely lit up when she started the ballkicking. She was so enthusiastic, that she would always push me past my pain threshold, but when I looked into her eyes, I just had to spread my legs and let her have a few more kicks. Another young lady I know will walk into the room wearing thigh high leather boots, short shorts, and a tight T-shirt. She will look at my hard-on, raise an eye brow, then WHAM!! A full force kick in the balls! She would also make me do things that I had not even considered doing before: I now LOVE it when she puts her tiny feet in my face, or makes me do certain other things for her...with that emotional connection, she was able to read me, and had no problem making me do any thing she wanted me to.

Finally, the Ballbuster must demonstrate a basic level of competence. I met with one Ballbuster that was SMOKING hot, and extremely enthusiastic, but she ended up bruising me from my knees to my hips. :( I dont expect martial arts training, but they should be able to kick a guy fairly accurately in the nuts.

So, Mistress Ahn, even though I look for a Ballbuster, and not necessarily a "Mistress", I think the qualities are the same. If you can make that emotional connection with a man, and get inside his head, and LOVE to do what he loves for you to do...he will keep coming back! :D

• 3 months later...

Dear Mistress Ahn,

well, I cannot say, I was searching for that special mistress, since actually as I told you in our session and as I posted

in my topic about our session I usually told myself not to be ridiculous and give in to that fantasy, that was about to grow in me.

As long as I was "at home" I never thought about seeing a mistress at all. I rather wanted to surpress my feelings.

As I happened to come to New York two years ago, I heard something about Escort services in New York, where you

could ask women to go out with you, if you pay for it.... and since I was alone and I am very shy and didn't want to stay

all alone during my stay I looked up that site called eros-ny. But I never happened to get in contact with anyone of the women there,

because actually since I am attracted by gorgeous asian women I opened the asian girls site and the very first profile there was...

sorry to say.... not yours.... but the one of Mistress Vu. I thought she was damn pretty and got curious...

And from her profile I landed at the "fortressnyc"-website.

There for the first time I read about bdsm and what kind of fetishes and plays are part of this lifestyle. And I was wondering

if my fantasy would be somehow connected with this world. So that was the point when I decided that I wanted to try it out.

But then there was the next challenge. Sure the beauty of Mistress Vu brought me to this site, but then watching the players

site I had to realize that everyone at the fortress was a stunning beauty. Actually I must admit, that I think each of the players

has at least one picture there, that makes me think you can't be more beautiful than her on this picture of hers... So since I

couldn't make my decision I just wrote an email about what I wanted to try out and how long I was staying in New York and if some-

when a session was possible. Jessy replied, and after reading her post on how she got started and dressing up her boyfriend, I am now

surprised she didn't mention herself for the session, but maybe she was busy then... so she recommended you, Mistress Vu or

Switch Seung for the session. But then Jessy and I never got on the same page for booking a session...

Which gave me time to read the profiles over and over again and as I was told, that you were available for this sunday's session

I kinda knew at that very second, that I really wanted it to be you to have my first fetishworld experience with. And the session confirmed

it to me, that I was right.

Which, please, in no way should make the other players, esp. Mistress Vu and Switch Seung, think I didn't like them. I still think you are damn gorgeous and would have been a great choice as well. Honestly it was less reason, than just a feeling, that for this session last sunday there could only be one right choice and that was you, Mistress Ahn. (I am just no spockme who would have taken all three in this situation [if available], I guess... lol).

This topic is so interesting.......

Being relatively new to the scene I often found myself looking at different websites and buying media in the BDSM area. In my personal life I was both dominate and submissive with my ex and soon after my failed relationship I unknowingly started looking for a mistress. I came across another establishment which I visited once. I didn't like the dungeon for its personality as well as its decor.

I came across the fortress website and looked at the various photos and assorted descriptions and decided to give it a whirl. My first session.....I was instantly hooked. I picked the Mistress because she was absolutely adorable and I have a very large affection for her look. I think for men everything from clothing to cars to women it all starts with the look. I have sessioned with a few mistresses at the fortress and I think you eventually develop a relationship similar to a bartender/patron.

I looked at a few reviews or message boards before booking threw caution to the wind. I think I almost needed a cardiologist as I made my way to the fortress my heart was racing like NASCAR. Honestly it still does when I go for a session. I would say I did a considerable amount of research even without knowing I was doing it. The internet message boards, videos, literature all helped me imaging myself in the situations and if it was something I was interested in. Honestly it still does. After my first session I became very ashamed of myself and did some soul searching to find out why (psychologically and otherwise) I decided to session with a mistress. I have come to terms with my demons and found myself living with it and seeing it as a experience. Actually my visits to the fortress are therapeutic.....

I choose to let the Mistress have me any way she wants. While I look at different sites for ideas I leave my session open for interpretation because for me it is about being vulnerable and dominated and my session not be scripted. Playful, strict, shrewd, calculated is all ok with me i just give a general area for the session. I perfer my boundaries and limitations pushed because of the excitement and euphoria of not knowing what is coming next, and also not being in control of it when it gets here.

Hope I answered something for you in my rambling.......

post-8843-12648230539596_thumb.jpg

Mistress Ahn,

Looks has to be the first attraction I'm sure. Since all the Fortress women are very beautiful I look at their eyes and maybe a particular pose that might catch my imagination. Playful Mistress? Strict? Shrewd and calculating? I'd have to say all of the above. Reading the Mistresses writings on the Forum gives an insight into this. I like a combination of playful and strict and not knowing which is coming next.

Research is very helpful but sometimes too much so. I waited far too long to make my first appointment at the Fortress and just days before my session my Mistress of choice left. My procrastination was because I never had a session with a Mistress before.

I must confess a turnoff though. There was a time that a woman with a tattoo totally repulsed me. The first thing I'd look for is a Mistress with no or small tattoos. Funny thing is when my Mistress of choice left, Mistress Kang highly recommended Ms Zhao for my first session. Ms Zhao at the time was a relative newcomer, had few if any posts on the Forum, had LARGE tattoos, and except for one smile, all of her pictures showed a strict no nonsense Mistress. I accepted the challenge and am happy I did. Mistress Zhao can be very playful and very strict, and while I'm still not a fan of tattoos I no longer have a problem with them.

Ray

Woffy,

That pleases me immensely. :)

Since all the woman at the Fortress are beautiful I would start to weigh my decision more heavily on their personality and skills. I like the fact that many of the women at the Fortress are playful, curious and very feminine. The three women at the Fortress who stand out for me are...

Mistress Kang is very feminine, sexy, level-headed and without a doubt, in-charge. I have no doubt that that's how she runs her sessions. From what I'm reading though, she is very skilled at controlling her "victims" and using pain for compliance... That scares me a bit!

Mistress Vu is very sexy, petite and from what I have seen in her videos, very playful and perhaps a bit sadistic. I like the fact that she lures and controls a man by using her sexual charm. It also doesn't hurt that she reminds me a bit of Lucy Liu.

Mistress Ahn is very beautiful, sexy and playful. Her video is awesome, especially when she looks right into the camera with those big eyes and says "Come get some" Her description says she "can bend men to her will with cruelty"... That scares me a bit because a beautiful woman like that shouldn't need to use cruelty to control a man.

So as you can see I'm attracted to three beautiful, but very different women. I'm not sure what will make the final decision for me!