Monster Storm

ThankUMaam

Echoing the sentiments on the Forum, I hope everyone is doing well and getting back to normal. If there is still no power at the FF, maybe all us subs could get together and set up a treadmill-powered generator. I'm sure we would all be more than willing to run a few miles to get the power up and running for the Mistresses! I'm picturing Mistress Kang with the single-tail whipping us to even higher and higher kilowatts ;) !

Oh, yeah, You're absolutely right, Beautiful NYC Foot Goddess Mistress Sunya - I didn't even notice that they were flats - You're so right - they probably would look so much hotter if they were high-heeled. :)

I've only seen Women walking around in clear rain boots - I think maybe twice - both times were they Asian Women - and there was one summer about 2004 or 2005 where about 7 or 8 times, I saw African American & Hispanic Women wearing clear sneakers with no socks or nylons & 1 Asian Women wearing them with black nylons & They all looked so hot wearing them - You can see Their beautiful feet perfectly clear.

And then I never saw it again - guess it wasn't a popular style - probably a good thing because I would be going crazy if every Women was wearing them every summer - my eyes would be jumping all over the place, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything. :)

High heels are definitely my fav too - nothing like black Bettie style pumps - it's like a classic car or vintage guitar - it's timeless - & they're perfect for dangling & when Women have them on, within a few hours they wanna kick them off. :)

Echoing the sentiments on the Forum, I hope everyone is doing well and getting back to normal. If there is still no power at the FF, maybe all us subs could get together and set up a treadmill-powered generator. I'm sure we would all be more than willing to run a few miles to get the power up and running for the Mistresses! I'm picturing Mistress Kang with the single-tail whipping us to even higher and higher kilowatts ;) !

That's an excellent idea - I'm picturing the Fortress Goddesses saying c'mon Johnny, you need to pedal faster than that & then They all kick Their shoes off & I immediately start pedaling at double speed.

The storm unintentionally provided a mini vacation. I stayed in, watched movies, made soup, pet my kitty....

My area of Brooklyn was completely unscathed. I think some trash blew down the street but there was no flooding or power outage.

But now, my spanking hand has a mad itch.

I mean a MAD ITCH.

So glad You & those beautiful feet were safe & sound & comfortable - if You don't mind me asking, during Your mini vacation, what was the footwear like? Were You hangin' out barefoot or in socks to keep Your precious feet warm? - It was extremely cold in Manhattan - was it cold in Brooklyn?

The storm unintentionally provided a mini vacation. I stayed in, watched movies, made soup, pet my kitty....

My area of Brooklyn was completely unscathed. I think some trash blew down the street but there was no flooding or power outage.

I mean a MAD ITCH.

Looking forward to help satisfy that itch.

I mean a MAD ITCH.

I hope that a mini vacation and possibly a little boredom is the worst that happened during the storm...wishing all the best for those who happened to be in the direct path of Sandy.