NOTICE: Fortress- No Electricity

Mistress Kang

They say we are in the aftermath of Sandy. Hope everyone stayed safe and is recovering quickly!

I can't remember the last time the MTA was shut down. As a New Yorker, I can't help but feel how the city is barely functioning without an operational subway system. It's almost as crappy as being without electricity right now..lol

* * N O T I C E * *

For the time being, the Fortress will be closed while we await the restoration of electricity. All appointments over the next few days will be rescheduled for a later date (emails will be sent, as soon as possible, to do so).

I really appreciate everyone's patience (and thoughtful messages) during this recuperation period for the Fortress and Lower Manhattanites alike. Thank you :)

I think any of us would be happy to host a Mistress in distress!

No matter how much you may beat the crap out of us, we old hairy guys feel rather protective you tender young things with wicked hearts....

Ah, chivalry lives on :) Do you think we should attribute this to nature or nurture?

Mistress Kang...... wondered how the Fortress fared. On the shoreline in CT, we got battered. Not as bad where I live though. Not much damage and electricity on. No cable. (G) I am looking toward a session with Mistress Tran again soon.

The shore didn't stand a chance. I heard some of those vacation homes were completely washed out into sea.

On to something somewhat off-topic yet still on-topic...I found this very interesting:

http://geology.com/hurricanes/hurricane-names.shtml

They say we are in the aftermath of Sandy. Hope everyone stayed safe and is recovering quickly!

I can't remember the last time the MTA was shut down. As a New Yorker, I can't help but feel how the city is barely functioning without an operational subway system. It's almost as crappy as being without electricity right now..lol

* * N O T I C E * *

For the time being, the Fortress will be closed while we await the restoration of electricity. All appointments over the next few days will be rescheduled for a later date (emails will be sent, as soon as possible, to do so).

I really appreciate everyone's patience (and thoughtful messages) during this recuperation period for the Fortress and Lower Manhattanites alike. Thank you :)

Dear Ms. Kang,

I don't know, if you already got my emails ...

I just wanted to let you know, that I arrived safely back in Germany

since the second part of my vacation, when I wanted to come to New York

was completely cancelled and the airline sent me straight home from Dallas

after the flights to New York were cancelled on a day to day basis from monday

until wednesday, so that they booked my flight to Germany on Thursday, so that

I arrived here early in the morning hours...

Good to read, that as it seems you and your fellow mistresses did get through this

storm safely!!!

And yes, I would have offered my place to stay for the mistresses as well, if their

apartments would have been so badly affected, that they couldn't stay there...

but this would be the same without the storm...if you wanna visit Germany and want

to safe money on the hotel, you'd be welcome :)

all the best,

tommygermany

Mistress Kang,

I hope you and all the ladies are doing well. I'm sure the electricity is back on soon so the Fortress can continue it's wonderful mission. My office has been shutdown as well due to power outages and I've been climbing the walls at home but at least I've got my power back and was finally able to walk ten flights and retrieve my laptop. Life is difficult for so many New Yorkers but I'm certain that better days are ahead for all who are suffering now.

whip

I hope everyone is safe & okay & I hope all of the Fortress Goddesses & Their precious feet are perfectly safe & sound. :)

I don't think I remember Manhattan ever going this long without power - It was very surreal - we had no electricity or internet access or heat & it was freezing - the whole time, everyone in my apt. had on jackets, hooded sweatshirts, knit hats & gloves & stayed under the quilts, we even had to sleep sleep in our jackets, sweatshirts, hats, gloves, scarves, etc. because we were shivering - my cats were burying themselves under the quilts on the bed - we kept putting more blankets on them to keep them warm - altgough we had no internet, the phone worked & luckily the stove worked & we had running & hot water & I'm glad the toilet worked - that would have been a nightmare if the toilet didn't work, especially for 4 days - I don't even wanna try & visualize that.

It was so weird because uptown looked kinda normal - but as you would head back downtown passed like 23rd street, it was like a whole different world - it looked really spooky, like Manhattan became a ghost town - Broadway you didn't really need a flashlight to walk because the headlights from the traffic made it easier to see & later in the week when more buses were available, other avenues seemed to be lit up too - but most of the other streets, especially side streets & residential streets were pitch black, there was a slight glow in the sky so you were still able to see the outline of skyscrapers but everyone was a shadow - most people were walking with flashlights - probably because I've lived in NYC my whole life, even on the darkest streets, I didn't need a flashlight but I definitely needed it when I would go in my apt. building at night & up the stairs to my apt.- after a day or so, there were some delis & food places that were open for business - everyone was shopping with flashlights - even a few bars & clubs were open - with candles.

I've been meaning to buy a portable TV or radio but I never got around to it so I didn't have any access to the news but I heard that other areas got hit really bad - my heart goes out to those people.

Dear Ms. Kang,

I don't know, if you already got my emails ...

I just wanted to let you know, that I arrived safely back in Germany

since the second part of my vacation, when I wanted to come to New York

was completely cancelled and the airline sent me straight home from Dallas

after the flights to New York were cancelled on a day to day basis from monday

until wednesday, so that they booked my flight to Germany on Thursday, so that

I arrived here early in the morning hours...

Good to read, that as it seems you and your fellow mistresses did get through this

storm safely!!!

And yes, I would have offered my place to stay for the mistresses as well, if their

apartments would have been so badly affected, that they couldn't stay there...

but this would be the same without the storm...if you wanna visit Germany and want

to safe money on the hotel, you'd be welcome :)

all the best,

tommygermany

It's a real shame this trip didn't work out for you. Being on Halloween it would have been really special. I was looking forward to reading about your experience.

I hope all the Mistresses are holding up ok and are managing to resupply. It seems like lower manhattan has been plunged into zombie apocalypse movie. People resorting to dumpster diving.

I know there is no one better equipped to deal with this situation than the ladies of the Fortress.

Hang on there. Hopefully things will be back up to speed sooner rather than later.

We're all thinking of you

It's a real shame this trip didn't work out for you. Being on Halloween it would have been really special. I was looking forward to reading about your experience.

Hi Bradley,

yeah...it was really disappointing, as I was told I couldn't go...

but most important was safety...thank god the mistresses are

safe and sound...so maybe you'll just have to wait another

year to read about it :)

• 2 weeks later...