Wet Asses

Mistress Tran

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brings new meaning to 'watersports' ;)

But what's a wet session without a little fear and torture...waterboarding for one!

Showering with the Mistresses and also getting pissed on in the shower, does heighten my excitement for watersports, but knowing that all good things must come to an abrupt end in the form of painful consequences and never knowing when, creates a kind of excitement in knowing serious pain will be inflicted for each dream realized.

• 1 year later...

That you've done, but now what?! LOL Let's hear something related to "wet asses" now!

Clearly we need another shower mystery photo with a new combination of Mistress in order to create another 3-4 pages of posting speculation with an appropriate prize - perhaps from Mistress Zhao who likes these little contests. Just a thought.

Clearly we need another shower mystery photo with a new combination of Mistress in order to create another 3-4 pages of posting speculation with an appropriate prize - perhaps from Mistress Zhao who likes these little contests. Just a thought.

Oh Howard, you mean well I know you do ;-) Just imagine the toll Mistress Zhao might decide to collect for even considering your request. I smell tears!

I always mean well, but getting myself into trouble is also one of my primary skillsets. Every time I include Mistress Zhao in a posting or respond to one of hers, I expect to get the message - HOWARD, IN MY OFFICE NOW. I did however, win the famous Mistress Zhao "What is IT" contest. Prize awarded, not yet collected.

Thanks for all of your guidance. I REALLY am looking forward to our session in a week, despite knowing with certainty it is going to be VERY painful.

Howard

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have an ETA on the next guess the Mistress Perv shots. Spring is approaching and we need a contest.

My, my, aren't we DEMANDING. When I say "we" I mean "you" as in "Howard". ;-)

*big trumpets blaring*

*scroll unrolls and hits floor*

"Hear Ye! Hear Ye! I hereby forbiddeth thou, Howard, to submit thy requests of any kind without prior permission granted."