Fortress Feast of 2012

Mistress Kang

Check out our newest gallery albume in it's entirety. Experience the images from our "Fortress Feast" of 2012. Our party of nine dined at Turtulia's. Tapas de mucho delicioso! Which is your favorite pic? Here's mine!:

014.jpg

(Counter Clockwise: Kang, Jung, Zhao, Choi, Haru, Tran, Sunya, Koi, Ree.

This one is a very close runner up. I like to call it "The dish ran away with the spoon" LOL:

009.jpg

Check out our newest gallery albume in it's entirety. Experience the images from our "Fortress Feast" of 2012. Our party of nine dined at Turtulia's. Tapas de mucho delicioso! Which is your favorite pic? Here's mine!:

post-18073-0-08199700-1355822029_thumb.jpg

This one is a very close runner up. I like to call it "The dish ran away with the spoon" LOL:

post-18073-0-74177000-1355822038_thumb.jpg

Great pictures. Couldn't argue with these two choices.

Damn that's one lucky waiter to serve 9 of u at once. Did u leave a tip or did he end up tipping you haha

Also, as a group do u think the employees of the restaurant have an inkling of what you ladies do to men haha

Now now, how could you ask such a thing? We do (eventually) reward our inferiors... After they've spent the night waiting on us hand and foot. ;)

Mistress Kang,

Thanks for sharing the Fortress Feast of 2012 photos, really loved them all. Looks like You all had a lot of fun. My favorite is the one of You all standing together, although mZ is not present in that particular picture. I never realized what a beautiful smile Mistress Koi has, I was fixated.

Mistress Kang,

I agree with you about the first picture. It is lovely and captures the ladies of the Fortress. My second choice is the photo of Mistress Choi bundled up and Mistress Tran hugging Zhao. I found it touching, funny and a pleasure to look at. I'm not even sure why.

whip