Erotic reading

jack29

I love reading the fictional or true stories of femdom. All the crazy blackmail and forced scenarios guys, usually the protagonist victim of some situation that leaves him in a helpless downward spiral out of his control and firmly into hers, where his life no longer resembles what it used to, but despite all the messed up things he dislikes that she puts him through, he is truly happy to be wanted and owned on the inside.

Do any of you ladies have favorite stories? Or any subs have some good reads. I usually find some stuff on literotica . Com

Perhaps the most humiliating Femdom I have read is at Domme Dose.

Although I am not into financial domination, there is a young Asian girl who writes there called Princess Mei Mei, Her articles are mind-blowing.

She has a blog, but she stopped writing detailed posts in it last year. Some of the early entries in Her blog are fascinating, especially her belief in "total life control." Most of her blog now is dedicated to revealing the incredible amount of tribute and gifts she receives from her devotees.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been reading a series called The Marketplace. I really like it.

The Marketplace is "a series of books about an underground secret society of owners, masters, mistresses, and their property: submissives, maids, butlers, and pleasure slaves."

I always wondered if the Fetish Fortress was some kind of gateway to a real underground world like this. Despite the Fortress being very public, it still contains a fair amount of mystery.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You know, I was all ready to get butthurt (as the kids say) that no one in this thread is reading my "Kim vs Joe" story on the members forum, before I noticed this is actually a zombie thread rising from the dead after over a year.

We love your Kim vs Joe series and read it the moment you post. Keep up the pace.

Howard

• 8 months later...

Read, "Tell Kang I Know She's Messing with Me."

by Purgatorio, ha ha.

Listen, I can't begin,  Venus in Furs, Sacher Masoch.  DeSade's Justine, other titles.  Anais Nin's Venus something book.  And Henry & June, but that's more literary than titillating.  But then all my dirty books had to be underground classics, shit!

The Marketplace is "a series of books about an underground secret society of owners, masters, mistresses, and their property: submissives, maids, butlers, and pleasure slaves."

I always wondered if the Fetish Fortress was some kind of gateway to a real underground world like this. Despite the Fortress being very public, it still contains a fair amount of mystery.

OMG is your avatar from Human Centipede?  Few actors can embody the creepiness he so naturally oozes.

by Purgatorio, ha ha.

Listen, I can't begin,  Venus in Furs, Sacher Masoch.  DeSade's Justine, other titles.  Anais Nin's Venus something book.  And Henry & June, but that's more literary than titillating.  But then all my dirty books had to be underground classics, shit!

Delta of Venus :) My first (formal) erotica and whew...what a doozy.

Just picked uo "The Marketplace" and looking forward to it! Just need to finish "Dark Places" first...

Thanks for your suggestions. But further- Which one of your suggestions really haunts your thoughts and why? Why are you recommending those titles as opposed to others?

by Purgatorio, ha ha.

Delta of Venus :) My first (formal) erotica and whew...what a doozy.

Just picked uo "The Marketplace" and looking forward to it! Just need to finish "Dark Places" first...

Thanks for your suggestions. But further- Which one of your suggestions really haunts your thoughts and why? Why are you recommending those titles as opposed to others?

It's been too long since I read Delta of Venus to really say if (and why) it might haunt me, but the one story that's stuck with me all this time has been an incest-y story involving a teenaged girl (maybe tween) and a stepfather, along with lots of lap bouncing. Though I know they're some people's kink (and that's fine), incest/age play really squick me out, so I'd say that story just sits uneasy with me.

Talking about an erotic story that does haunt me would be Ten Days in Another Town. I've mentioned it on other threads, but a big part of the story is about denying a man not just sexual release, but even the ability to touch himself without repercussions. While all this frustration builds, he's continually degraded and made to pleasure women--that juxtaposition is just wild for me and hits a very tender spot for me.