Things You Can Do With Your Feet

Mistress Kang

I don't think I'm the only one who uses their feet to do things like pick stuff up off the floor, change the channel on the remote, tie a tie..LOL

Aside from the *obvious* direction one's mind might stray, what have you done with *your* feet? And for the fetishists- what sort of Rated G stuff do you like seeing feet do most? :)

When I was young there was an older neighborhood perv nicknamed "Magilla". He was a nice enough guy and he would have a normal conversation until he'd inevitably ask "so, what size are you now?" Can I see your feet etc etc. We were like 13-14 and would laugh and tell him to fuck off (in a nice way because true to his name he was built like a fucking gorilla). Anyway this guy was known by most of the neighborhood boys for this obsession and it was kind of a joke. Fast forward to my mid twenties, at a bachelor party in a bars backroom with a pretty raunchy sex act. The dancer takes the groom's foot puts a huge rubber on his toes and startsfucking his foot. Next thing everyone starts chanting "Magilla,Magilla, Magilla!" It was funny how the whole room thought of him with that move. The dancer was probably thinking who the hell is Magilla.

What I love seeing women do with their feet is too dangle their heels from their toe. I find that extremely sexy!!

I don't think I'm the only one who uses their feet to do things like pick stuff up off the floor, change the channel on the remote, tie a tie..LOL

Aside from the *obvious* direction one's mind might stray, what have you done with *your* feet? And for the fetishists- what sort of Rated G stuff do you like seeing feet do most? :)

Girls only, of course. Standing on tiptoes, curling toes ;) , feet pointing straight out (like a straight line from the shin to the big toe), digging in the sand, perched on the dashboard...

I never really gave this a whole lot of thought, but I would definitely like to see You tie a tie with Your feet...other than that, I would probably like to have a girl feed me by using her feet.

Mistress Kang,

I'm not too adept with my feet. I use them to crush bugs and I have picked up paper and paper clips but otherwise I can't think of anything.

I love watching women's feet dangling side to side, especially if they are in a pair of sexy heels.

whip

Feet come in handy around the water. I have used my feet to:

1) Dig into the sand to find clams, and use my toes to pull them out of the sand.

2) Hold onto a towrope while waterskiilng; You can either put the handle behind your heel (don't fall forward) or use the top of your foot (which hurts)

3) Used a foot wrap around a line to keep from drifting away.