I really want to visit but

Double00zero

I really want to visit but im so nervous, lol. I feel like I am doing something wrong, or feel a bit a shamed...I don't know how to describe it...but every time I get ready to schedule a session I freak out.

Does anyone feel like this?

I really want to visit but im so nervous, lol. I feel like I am doing something wrong, or feel a bit a shamed...I don't know how to describe it...but every time I get ready to schedule a session I freak out.

OO,

I think everybody is apprehensive in the beginning. I know I was. It took me 4 months of looking at the Fortress Gallery and reading the Forum before I got the courage to request a session. I would contact the Fortress and explain your interests and see who they think is a good match for you. ;)

i've never been to the Fortress but i can speak of first session jitters. i booked a session with a major Asian domme and prior to the session i was a nervous wreck. when session day came and i was waiting outside her door i almost pissed myself.

She really put me at ease so session jitters in the future were not so bad. i became her personal slave for 14 months before she relocated. i miss her very much.

Well, I can tell you that you have picked the ideal place for your first session. The mistresses here are all smart, interesting, funny, perverse and perceptive.

I used to feel that way when I first had the yearning to see a Mistress. It took me about a year to overcome my fear and jump in the dark waters of bdsm. I haven 't regretted one moment since I took the plunge. I certianly understand your reluctance but if you really want to experience a session at the fortress I recommend that you discuss it with one of the ladies at the fortress and take a leap of faith and schedule one. You will not regret it.

whip