Manpeach

I have a session with Mistress Zhao and my first with Mistress Kang scheduled for tomorrow. I am twitterpated with anticipation. ( credit twitterpated to Phred on another post )

But tomorrow will take another turn. I thought it would be easier as I had more sessions. I am normally able to talk to people, I have a deep voice, I make decisions easily, I am coordinated, I can walk and breathe at the same time. But as I approach the Fortress, it starts. I think I'm fine up until I park the car. Then I make the call to Mistress Ree, the first syllable usually doesn't come out at all, my throat constricts and my voice goes up 2 octaves. I'm dry. The slightest wind blows through my phone, I struggle to hear Mistress Ree.

I'll get a short reprieve while I shower and and wait in the room before the mistresses come in. As soon as they walk in I'll be struggling to focus and understand instructions. Trying to keep my coordination together. My mind will be racing, half sentences will come out of my mouth. Even before they start tearing at my defenses, I am well on my way to completely falling apart.

I'm thinking everyone goes through this. Does anyone walk thru this nonchalant?

I am with you Bradley. I have a tremendous amount of nervous anticipation or tingle that grows stronger as session time nears. That never goes away despite many years of sessioning. I actually thrive on that feeling. Beneath it, though, is a trust that you are putting yourself in awfully good hands.

I like two hour sessions so I can use the first hour to calm down.

I am with you Bradley. I have a tremendous amount of nervous anticipation or tingle that grows stronger as session time nears. That never goes away despite many years of sessioning. I actually thrive on that feeling. Beneath it, though, is a trust that you are putting yourself in awfully good hands.

I like two hour sessions so I can use the first hour to calm down.

Hi Skeech.

I think it's a productive part of the session. Rather than building your ego as you would before going into a businesss meeting, you start taking yourself apart before the session. I thinks makes it easier for the mistress to get to the core.

I'm glad to hear the feeling doesn't go away after years is sessioning

Thanks for the insight

I was very nervous my first time visiting the fortress but not anymore. My office is fairly close to the fortress so I usually walk there and I usually have a feeling of giddy excitement just thinking about what's going to happen.

I feel the same way. Whenever I am headed to the Fortress, wherever I am coming from, I feel such a secret sense of excitement because no one on the street knows who I am, where I am going, or what I am about to engage in..

I have a session with Mistress Zhao and my first with Mistress Kang scheduled for tomorrow. I am twitterpated with anticipation. ( credit twitterpated to Phred on another post )

But tomorrow will take another turn. I thought it would be easier as I had more sessions. I am normally able to talk to people, I have a deep voice, I make decisions easily, I am coordinated, I can walk and breathe at the same time. But as I approach the Fortress, it starts. I think I'm fine up until I park the car. Then I make the call to Mistress Ree, the first syllable usually doesn't come out at all, my throat constricts and my voice goes up 2 octaves. I'm dry. The slightest wind blows through my phone, I struggle to hear Mistress Ree.

I'll get a short reprieve while I shower and and wait in the room before the mistresses come in. As soon as they walk in I'll be struggling to focus and understand instructions. Trying to keep my coordination together. My mind will be racing, half sentences will come out of my mouth. Even before they start tearing at my defenses, I am well on my way to completely falling apart.

I'm thinking everyone goes through this. Does anyone walk thru this nonchalant?

I don't think I've ever had anybody come in nonchalant... They might attempt it, but there's small signs. Lack of eye contact, crossed arms, I want you to be fully devoted to serving me, so I try to break people out of that. ^_^

I don't think I've ever had anybody come in nonchalant... They might attempt it, but there's small signs. Lack of eye contact, crossed arms, I want you to be fully devoted to serving me, so I try to break people out of that. ^_^

Thank you Mistress Haru.

I've often wondered if the mistress prefers to tear someone down rather than have a ready submissive.

Mistress Zhao instructed me, at our last session, how to greet her when she enters the room.

I'll follow her instruction from now on. Hopefully I will greet you properly in the future.

Thank you Mistress Haru.

I've often wondered if the mistress prefers to tear someone down rather than have a ready submissive.

Mistress Zhao instructed me, at our last session, how to greet her when she enters the room.

I'll follow her instruction from now on. Hopefully I will greet you properly in the future.

Shame, shame, Bradley. There's no one patent method! I'm a complex girl! I could choose to have you follow instructions, or adapt. I just expect you to be ready, through whatever process pleases me.

little manpeach,

I think you will find that the proper greeting will elicit much appreciation :)

Thank you Mistress Haru.

Thank you Mistress Haru.

In my opinion, its always fun to "break someone in." Put them in their place, show them how to really serve a mistress and what they are really worth.

But when it comes to someone who is always submissive, it is always a great challenge to push their boundaries.

I usually get worked up weeks before my session. The anticipation, excitement, anxiety, all rolled into one. Can't sleep to well, can't focus at work, just want to get down and be on my knees in the Steel Room. The problem I usually have is that I tend to burn myself out and peak a few days before my session, so when my session actually rolls around, I am sometimes a complete waste. Have not fully learned how to time the peak with the session, but if I could I know it would be incredible.

BTW - Brad, I can't take credit for Twitterpated :) . It comes from "Bambi":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8WuDIcNE-o

I usually get worked up weeks before my session. The anticipation, excitement, anxiety, all rolled into one. Can't sleep to well, can't focus at work, just want to get down and be on my knees in the Steel Room. The problem I usually have is that I tend to burn myself out and peak a few days before my session, so when my session actually rolls around, I am sometimes a complete waste. Have not fully learned how to time the peak with the session, but if I could I know it would be incredible.

BTW - Brad, I can't take credit for Twitterpated :) . It comes from "Bambi":

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8WuDIcNE-o[/media]

Phred, aren't you always just a jittery bundle of excitement? Now that spring's coming, is it going to be harder for you to keep your head from whirling around your neck?

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, its always fun to "break someone in." Put them in their place, show them how to really serve a mistress and what they are really worth.

But when it comes to someone who is always submissive, it is always a great challenge to push their boundaries.

How would you like me to greet you tomorrow Mistress Sunya?