Spare time

Mistress Ree

What do you like to do in your spare time? Apparently Mistress Ahn and a number of you enjoy playing videogames, and drinking beer, but what else? Do you have any hobbies?

I don't have any hobbies, but i like reading, walking around and checking out domiciles, cooking/reading recipes, comparison-tasting bakeries/pastry shops and food groups, playing the N-64 New Tetris, shoppin.... Actually, outside of the Fortress my life is not very exciting. Ah, to be young again!

Ms. Ree,

I'm just a lonely boy

lonely and blue

I have no one

oh what can I do...serioulsy now you must have an exciting life a beautiful young woman in the city

cummon now!

PS like the putty tat in your video

Ms. Ree,

I'm just a lonely boy

lonely and blue

I have no one

oh what can I do...serioulsy now you must have an exciting life a beautiful young woman in the city

cummon now!

Mustanggt,

I think you should give credit to Paul Anka before Ms Ree or Ms Choi nab you for lyric stealing and gives you a Spokme-like punishment.

Ray

Ray - A "Spockme" LOL you've hereby offically coined it LOL

Ree - In my spare time I surf the net and read crap like Perez Hilton and TMZ (my idiotic habit of celebrity gossip, hate it) or shop for wardrobe, toys, equipment and HELLO KITTY GEAR (I'll never have enough!!) LOL Shopping and mindless activities is a big pass time for me. You didn't ask but I also multi-task alot by watching MTV, Bravo and VH1 while I'm online or preening myself ;-) I haven't listened to the radio in a million years because I bought this cool iPod dock with an alarm clock that I can't remember how top operate without having to read the instruction pamphlet so I just keep it unplugged (to turn off the alarm) in between, like, monthly uses LOL I really should listen to the radio instead of TV though coz it makes me move quicker. So yea, the iPod dock is more like a shelf for all my vitamins nowadays ;-) SOMETIIIIMES...when I have ALOT of free time, I get pillows and prop them up on the wall alongside my bed and sit naked with the TV on (Law and Order probably) and I pluck my pubic hairs with tweezers one by one! I use a mirror for the harder to view areas and piece of scotch tape to pick up and hold the loose hairs ;-) When I do my armpit hairs (I have about 30 all together LOL) my eyes get all crossed and gives me a headache hahaha

Ray - A "Spockme" LOL you've hereby offically coined it LOL

Ree - In my spare time I surf the net and read crap like Perez Hilton and TMZ (my idiotic habit of celebrity gossip, hate it) or shop for wardrobe, toys, equipment and HELLO KITTY GEAR (I'll never have enough!!) LOL Shopping and mindless activities is a big pass time for me. You didn't ask but I also multi-task alot by watching MTV, Bravo and VH1 while I'm online or preening myself ;-) I haven't listened to the radio in a million years because I bought this cool iPod dock with an alarm clock that I can't remember how top operate without having to read the instruction pamphlet so I just keep it unplugged (to turn off the alarm) in between, like, monthly uses LOL I really should listen to the radio instead of TV though coz it makes me move quicker. So yea, the iPod dock is more like a shelf for all my vitamins nowadays ;-) SOMETIIIIMES...when I have ALOT of free time, I get pillows and prop them up on the wall alongside my bed and sit naked with the TV on (Law and Order probably) and I pluck my pubic hairs with tweezers one by one! I use a mirror for the harder to view areas and piece of scotch tape to pick up and hold the loose hairs ;-) When I do my armpit hairs (I have about 30 all together LOL) my eyes get all crossed and gives me a headache hahaha

Mistress Kang,

You read my post mentioning Spockme but didn't print it.

Ray

Ray- Yeah! Go tell it like it is.

Jessy- Awesooome! LOL i recently tried plucking my pubic hairs- plucking hairs is so satisfying! I have to keep away from my eyebrows or i'll pluck them into nothingness, but pubic hairs don't hurt very much even though before i tried it the idea sounded kinda painful. Scotch tape is a great idea. And wait, the radio makes you "move quicker"? What do you mean?

What do you like to do in your spare time? Apparently Mistress Ahn and a number of you enjoy playing videogames, and drinking beer, but what else? Do you have any hobbies?

I don't have any hobbies, but i like reading, walking around and checking out domiciles, cooking/reading recipes, comparison-tasting bakeries/pastry shops and food groups, playing the N-64 New Tetris, shoppin.... Actually, outside of the Fortress my life is not very exciting. Ah, to be young again!

Mistress,

A lowly sub should not have any hobbies other than worshiping Goddesses like You. But I do have a non-professional life, which is filled with gaming, airsoft with friends (favourite line of all time: "I'm not camping but I am pitchin a tent..."), going to the gym, immersing myself in different cultures, learning how to cook, nattering on about life, and of course romance (bah, I wish). It really does sound like we almost have the same hobbies. Almost.

-Monokuro

Jessy- Awesooome! LOL i recently tried plucking my pubic hairs- plucking hairs is so satisfying! I have to keep away from my eyebrows or i'll pluck them into nothingness, but pubic hairs don't hurt very much even though before i tried it the idea sounded kinda painful. Scotch tape is a great idea. And wait, the radio makes you "move quicker"? What do you mean?

OUCH!!! I've tried plucking my pubes before and OMG soooo many "owies" I almost cried.

I havent had as much time to play games. Its kind of lame actually. Though I dont only play games in my spare time.

I really love to read (comics as well as books). But I dont like to stick to one author for too long as I become kind of obsessive and I dont like that. I'm a variety type of gal. (one of my friends told me something once and it was one of the saddest day of my life. As we were walking around a barnes n noble he turned to me an said "You realize that you will never in your life be able to read all of the books in this one store". Idk, it made me really sad)

I also Muay thai, but I dont know if thats really a hobby. haha!

OMG and internet, oh how I love thee. break.com, entensity.net, efukt.com, emailsfromcrazypeople.com, http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html, digg.com. On a day that I have nothing to do I can spend HOURS browsing the funnies I get from those sites.

I like to shop, but only online. I get most of my shirts from threadless.com and I get all of my other random knick-knacks from thinkgeek.com. They = <3333.

I also party more than I should... have I mentioned my love of the barcade?

OMG and netflix. How it has stolen my soul. I think of the time I've spent cooped up indoors thanks to netflix joining up with microsoft on the 360 an am forced to reconsider the unhealthy turn my life has taken.

I'm also big on anime though I havent seen a really great one in a while. (god SUCH a DORK!)

I like to go to the movies also. Has anyone else seen Zombieland? ZOMG LOL. Going to the Zombie walk in union square just to see it again.

Speaking of Zombie walks. Thas another thing I like to do. I like participating in crazy public events like public freezes, or the pillowfights, or bubble battles or silent raves.

I used to like to rave but the scene in NY has gotten really lame. To go to a REALLY good rave you've gotta to to London or Europe. Cali raves are alright too if you're into PLUR... but I'm from NYC so I kinda want to kick PLUR kids in the face.

I also love going to heavy metal and hardcore shows. Nothing like a good mosh pit! I've heard that I'm a very graceful mosher.... whatever that means. But when I say hardcore I dont mean the kinds where there are a bunch of scene kids in their sister's jeans "dance fighting". Scene kids should also get kicked in the face.

I LOVE KARAOKE! What a stereotype. lol

I love foreign films!

I like people watching. As well as "malicious" people watching. I also like to go places where nobody speaks English and walk around listening to people talk.

I like playing the "penis" game with unwilling friends.

I like to sit around doing nothing with friends.

I like staring at people blankly in the subway until they get very uncomfortable. . . then I continue staring or smile brightly (then dont stop smiling) --- I'm a creep.

I would LARP if I knew of a place where it was done.

I have an unhealthy obsession with the Mighty Boosh.

I'm in a musical group.

I wage war against roaches.

HAHAHA! I just asked my roommate if I had any hobbies and he said "You're not really much of a hobbyist, more of a life-ist". LOL I like that.

When I get REALLY bored I just like to bother my roommates. I'm really good at pushing peoples buttons and they are so much fun to toy with.

I like to sing songs narrating what I'm doing loudly and off key .

I like to learn useless facts that I'd probably have no use for in my daily life.

I like to do sudoku puzzles.

Uh... I like to hang out at various Barnes N Nobles' because I love the smell of new books.

I like to "play dress up" with my friends.

I like picking up random skills that I will also probably have no use for IRL. Like mastering the yoyo.

I like traveling to random places that I've never been to, by myself so that I can REALLY experience the place.

I like drawing dicks on cars in the winter.

I like to keep myself up to date on the newest tech stuff.

Sometimes I like to run.

I like to start random conversations with people then leave without telling them my name.

I tend to pick at my cuticles until the bleed.

Making faces.

Scaring children.

Crimping ( and not my hair). http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crimping

I like to skydive and rock climb when I can.

I like to rollerblade as well.

I dont know that all or any of those things are really hobbies. More things I like to do tbh, and there are probably more things I could add to the list but ehh I think this is enough to be getting along with. Either way, enjoy! lol

OMG! I almost forgot one of my very favorite hobbies! EATING! (not to be confused with cooking)

I love trying new weird foods. Like calves brains or live squid or scorpions! Blood pudding! Cow udder! lol!

Or really crazy spicy foods! I have a horrible addiction to spicy foods (I'm going to get an ulcer). Has anyone else had the Phal curry from Brick Lane? Allegedly the hottest curry in the world? I've had it and finished it, TWICE! Mmm, all this talking about food has made me hungry. Does anyone have any suggestions for crazy foods and where I can acquire them?

Ms. Ree,

I'm just a lonely boy

lonely and blue

I have no one

cummon now!

Mustanggt,

I think you should give credit to Paul Anka before Ms Ree or Ms Choi nab you for lyric stealing and gives you a Spokme-like punishment.

Ray

Woffy,

honestly those lyrics came to me in my sleep, like Danny Partridge, also just penned this;

Hey jude, don't make it bad...

Hows it sound

Plucking is def an obsession! I've plucked hair from any and everywhere that it can sprout on my body! Just like you Ree, if I don't control myself, I'll be completely hairless, hahaha! :lol:

I once had a boyfriend that enjoyed shaving my pubes. Usually we'd take a bath together first, then he would shave me. I had never had a guy do that to me, but he seemed all for it, so I figured what the heck. I'm glad I did. It was so sensual and erotic, a big change up from the tedious chore for me to do myself in the shower.

LOL I've beat you to the eyebrow thing. A LOOONG time ago, I had some time to kill at an airport waiting for someone so I started plucking my eyebrows with a little pocket mirror, tweezers and my head tilted up to the florescent lights. Unfortunately I did it while i had them drawn in so I was fooled by what I had left LOL So yea....

Radio is better than TV because I become mesmerized by what's going on on the show LOL

Dear Mistress Ree:

I may be exaggerating but I don't believe I have any spare time. I session on stolen time and post on the Forum when the "boss" is not looking over my shoulder.

Darling, if I were your age I would be young again.

Dannyboy

Ms. Ree,

I'm just a lonely boy

lonely and blue

I have no one

cummon now!

Mustanggt,

Ray

Woffy,

honestly those lyrics came to me in my sleep, like Danny Partridge, also just penned this;

Hey jude, don't make it bad...

Hows it sound

You never heard Lonely Boy before??? Gotcha!!! Actually I once saw Paul Anka perform live at Freedomland on the site now known as Coop City in the Bronx. He started with a song about his babysitter, Diana. I'm so young and you're so old. I wonder if she "deflowered" him.

Dannyboy

My mom used to warn me about plucking my eyebrows- she would use my grandmother as an example saying that she had plucked them all out and now she has to draw them in cause she hasn't any eyebrow hairs left. They were always drawn in, pretty obviously, so i believe her.

Deat Mistress Ree:

It's called "trichotillomania" or "trichotillophilia". I seem to compulsively enjoy plucking facial hair and hair on my head. I occasionally think about a session where I am bound and the Mistress plucks hair. Never did that in a formal way but a remember chilling with a Mistress before she joined the Fortress in 2007 as she pulled chest and abdominal hair and deposited each hair in my navel until she accumulated a sizable collection. I wonder if she used them on a voodoo doll?

Dannyboy

Dear Mistress Ahn,

In replies to the post by Mistress Kang about Fetishes and Mistress Ree about what you like to do in your Spare Time, your list of both Fetishes and hobbies/interests were much like a laundry list of countless items, which I absolutely loved, since I am fascinated by you and could never get enough information about you, but it makes me wonder, does everything in your seemingly full life follow this particular format or in some instances does this clearly appear not to be the case?

Drawing dicks on cars in the winter, interesting!

Dear Mistress Ahn,

In replies to the post by Mistress Kang about Fetishes and Mistress Ree about what you like to do in your Spare Time, your list of both Fetishes and hobbies/interests were much like a laundry list of countless items, which I absolutely loved, since I am fascinated by you and could never get enough information about you, but it makes me wonder, does everything in your seemingly full life follow this particular format or in some instances does this clearly appear not to be the case?

Ok I have a weird confession. From the age of 7-8 years old, I had an obsession of drawing pictures with a ballpoint pen of turd hanging out of a buttcheeks. Weird I know. I had a composition notebook FULL of it. It looked like a big round double-U (W) letter with a long round half oval with criss-cross lines inside it (representing turd I guess LOL). So yea, I guess that's what occupied my "spare time" when I was 7 LOL

Not sure what brought on this post, but I think it was what akiravn1 wrote about drawing dicks on winter (car) windows LOL

Dear Mistress Ahn,

Ok I have a weird confession. From the age of 7-8 years old, I had an obsession of drawing pictures with a ballpoint pen of turd hanging out of a buttcheeks. Weird I know. I had a composition notebook FULL of it. It looked like a big round double-U (W) letter with a long round half oval with criss-cross lines inside it (representing turd I guess LOL). So yea, I guess that's what occupied my "spare time" when I was 7 LOL

Not sure what brought on this post, but I think it was what akiravn1 wrote about drawing dicks on winter (car) windows LOL

OH NO! Was that TMI?!? LOL

Deat Mistress Ree:

It's called "trichotillomania" or "trichotillophilia". I seem to compulsively enjoy plucking facial hair and hair on my head. I occasionally think about a session where I am bound and the Mistress plucks hair. Never did that in a formal way but a remember chilling with a Mistress before she joined the Fortress in 2007 as she pulled chest and abdominal hair and deposited each hair in my navel until she accumulated a sizable collection. I wonder if she used them on a voodoo doll?

Dannyboy

Oh wow! I had a session today involving nipple torture and as part of the torture i plucked out all of my sub's nipple hairs with my fingernails :D

Dear Mistress Ree:

I may be exaggerating but I don't believe I have any spare time. I session on stolen time and post on the Forum when the "boss" is not looking over my shoulder.

Darling, if I were your age I would be young again.

Dannyboy

No spare time?? :shock: :(

Mistress Ree:

Hmmmmmm. I guess it's a matter of definition and perception. I perceive myself in a Hell where there are so many demands on my time that, no matter what I do, none of my time is spare.

Put another way, in any 24 hour day I have 28 hours of things that I must do and such a low tolerance for frustration that I dissipate all my energy in 6 hours. Some of the things I do are enjoyable and others are purely obligations. Turning myself over to a Mistress is a relief from the treadmill of life.

Dannyboy

Dear Mistress Ahn,

OH NO! Was that TMI?!? LOL

LOL! Do you still have those notebooks??

A composition notebook filled with drawings of turd coming out of buttcheeks drawn by Mistress Kang as a child, I would love to see that as well. Usually you think of childrens drawings as getting either a "that's cute" or "what is that a picture of" reaction from grown ups viewing their art work, in this particular case I can clearly picture a blank stare and a wide open mouth reaction, which really would be priceless.