Spare time

Mistress Ree

What do you like to do in your spare time? Apparently Mistress Ahn and a number of you enjoy playing videogames, and drinking beer, but what else? Do you have any hobbies?

I don't have any hobbies, but i like reading, walking around and checking out domiciles, cooking/reading recipes, comparison-tasting bakeries/pastry shops and food groups, playing the N-64 New Tetris, shoppin.... Actually, outside of the Fortress my life is not very exciting. Ah, to be young again!

Mistress Ree,

I don't have much spare time these days. When I had much more I used to love to play chess and bridge and read historical novels and non-fiction. I used to play the piano and write poetry. A few years ago I was inspired to write a couple of stories that were inspired by my own bdsm adventures and what I observed. Unfortunately my business and to some extent my personal life have curtailed my free time so I'm not as creativce as I once was. Still I do have ideas running around in my brain and I still write when I get the rare opportunity to do so.

whip

Dear Mistress Ahn,

In replies to the post by Mistress Kang about Fetishes and Mistress Ree about what you like to do in your Spare Time, your list of both Fetishes and hobbies/interests were much like a laundry list of countless items, which I absolutely loved, since I am fascinated by you and could never get enough information about you, but it makes me wonder, does everything in your seemingly full life follow this particular format or in some instances does this clearly appear not to be the case?

Drawing dicks on cars in the winter, interesting!

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if everything in my life follows a laundry list type of format? lol. If so, I'm still not sure I get what that means. lol! If not than ... what? :lol:

Ok I have a weird confession. From the age of 7-8 years old, I had an obsession of drawing pictures with a ballpoint pen of turd hanging out of a buttcheeks. Weird I know. I had a composition notebook FULL of it. It looked like a big round double-U (W) letter with a long round half oval with criss-cross lines inside it (representing turd I guess LOL). So yea, I guess that's what occupied my "spare time" when I was 7 LOL

Not sure what brought on this post, but I think it was what akiravn1 wrote about drawing dicks on winter (car) windows LOL

OMG. <3

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I thought I was a weird kid. Win.

Dear Mistress Ahn,

I am sorry that I was not more clear in my recent post addressed to you. It was just that in describing your Fetishes as well a the hobbies/interests that occupied your spare time, you seemed to have an abundance of all and I was just curious if this applied to all apects of your life, or if there were actually some areas in which this was not the case and you possibly felt that something was lacking. But then again, you could always tell me to mind my own business, but my curiosity where you are concerned always seems to get the better of me, which I am sure one day, I will pay dearly for.

OMG! I almost forgot one of my very favorite hobbies! EATING! (not to be confused with cooking)

I love trying new weird foods. Like calves brains or live squid or scorpions! Blood pudding! Cow udder! lol!

Or really crazy spicy foods! I have a horrible addiction to spicy foods (I'm going to get an ulcer). Has anyone else had the Phal curry from Brick Lane? Allegedly the hottest curry in the world? I've had it and finished it, TWICE! Mmm, all this talking about food has made me hungry. Does anyone have any suggestions for crazy foods and where I can acquire them?

Dear Mistress Ahn,

For eating suggestions I can recommend The S.Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants list. The 51-100 Best Restaurants in the World follow list isn't half bad either.

For spare time activity's I can strongly recommend Scuba diving.

• [*:2e1b0f9o]You get to dress up in rubber wetsuits.
    [*:2e1b0f9o]Diving is very meditative, and rewards slow relaxed deep breathing techniques. If your breath is to fast you will run out of air faster and your experience becomes shorter.
    • [*:2e1b0f9o]Nitrogen narcosis. Enough said, for some hilarious effects try to find a pressure chamber and rent it for a on land test in a safe and controlled environment.

[*:2e1b0f9o]Sharks and squid and seals are awesome to see while diving.

• [*:2e1b0f9o]( just make sure you learn to identify which sharks are cool to be around )

[*:2e1b0f9o]Night dives are surreal and amazing experiences

[*:2e1b0f9o]Re-breathers can take away the whole bubble popping, noise and commotion, but this is still only for real hard core enthusiasts..

HD :)

• 4 years later...

BTB,

It's worth reviving just to read the thoughts and musing of Mistress Ree and Mistress Ahn. What I love about the forum is that all of us, and especially the ladies of the fortress, can reveal parts of ourselves that would have remained hidden from the casual fortress visitor or reader of this forum.

whip

What has changed in your lives since this post went up back in '09? I've been gorging on episodes of The Good Wife lately.

Dear Ms. Jung:

Actually you and I had a number of meaningful exchanges on these Forums; some of them serious, some of them funny. My sessions were almost all with MKang and MVu. There were some serious and troubling times in my family in 2010. I've shared some of the more personal details in session when I first met you in 2012 and more recently this year. I hadn't thought of a bucket list 'til the last quarter of 2013. In our first session this year I achieved the 3rd of those items just by seeing you again. I have shared more personal bucket lists items with you which may remain fantasy.

I thought I had become much more jaded and cynical over those years, perhaps giving in to the feeling of decline, feeling unworthy and unable to session as I was once able. I became tired of the daily rat-race, thinking of retirement and fearful of the economic consequences of that step should I take it.

When I returned to see MZhao, the second bucket list item to come to life, I was able to get back on the Devotee Forum and write about a wonderful session with a wonderful Mistress. So spare time was devoted to becoming active here once again.

I hoped to see you next but did not foresee the circumstances under which that would take place. Neither did I realize how uniquely you were equipped to understand my problems and put me on the right path.

So, many things have changed but my mind is still intact. What I've lost can be replaced partially but what cannot will be supplanted by something of equal or greater value.

Dannyboy