My session with Mistress Zhao

robbie

Hi Robbie

So good to hear from you again. I'm glad to know you're looking forward to coming back to The Fortress for another session. I have been honing my skills and really look forward to implementing them on your defenseless body for entertainment :D Let's push those boundaries until you're not sure who you are anymore!

xx

My dearest Mistress Zhao,

It is so nice to read your message. And I know you mean it. And I will accept the challenge. Will really like to see how far you can push the boundaries with your extended skills. But looking in your beautiful eyes I can go pretty far completely surrendering to whatever creative and painful you have in mind.

I will be in NY in the first half of next month and already dreaming about you.

x x Robbie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is so nice to read your message. And I know you mean it. And I will accept the challenge. Will really like to see how far you can push the boundaries with your extended skills. But looking in your beautiful eyes I can go pretty far completely surrendering to whatever creative and painful you have in mind.

I will be in NY in the first half of next month and already dreaming about you.

x x Robbie

Oh goody!

The other day I was in a double session with Mistress Ahn, and she was in an especially good mood. This brought her brutalities to an unforeseen level, which is so very inspiring ;)

xo

• 4 weeks later...

Oh goody!

The other day I was in a double session with Mistress Ahn, and she was in an especially good mood. This brought her brutalities to an unforeseen level, which is so very inspiring ;)

xo

I hope you are available at June 10th. Finally want to see whether you have really extended your skills as you said :rolleyes: and are able to push my boundaries such that I am not sure who I am anymore. Only words or will we have some lethal fun?, :lol:

x x Rob

I hope you are available at June 10th. Finally want to see whether you have really extended your skills as you said :rolleyes: and are able to push my boundaries such that I am not sure who I am anymore. Only words or will we have some lethal fun?, :lol:

x x Rob

Robbie,

I'll overlook your little insult of "only words"

Lethal fun is my specialty.

x x Rob

Oh boy, two whole hours of sadistic pleasure and boundary-assault :)

Excitedness!

xx

what about the word terminal? fatal? fartal?

<evil>

Dear mZ,

Should it be a terminal case of fatal attraction to you that I am afflicted with or words used to indicate my demise, should I be made inhale your farts, no matter what the context of how the words are used, just the fact that they are spoken by you Mistress, simply draws me to you in a hypnotic sort of way, when just possibly I should be running for my life.

xoxoxo

My dearest Mistress,

You have so many fascinating words like lethal, fatal, terminal, fartaletc. Maybe I should indeed be running away as one of the members suggested.

But I am afraid I am too much edicted to you. Just will surrender and will not protest whatever you have in mind so that I do not spoil your sadistic pleassure.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow again.

Kind regards, Rob

Dear mZ,

You are the only person that can use the word lethal and still attract me like a magnet. I could never resist a lethal dose of mZ.

xoxoxo

My dearest Mistress,

You have so many fascinating words like lethal, fatal, terminal, fartaletc. Maybe I should indeed be running away as one of the members suggested.

But I am afraid I am too much edicted to you. Just will surrender and will not protest whatever you have in mind so that I do not spoil your sadistic pleassure.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow again.

Kind regards, Rob

Hi Robbie,

I must admit that your offering of your own body and blood to satiate my bloodlust was quite a remarkable experience. The sight of your spewing blood is still on my mind, and I can still feel the warmth of it through my gloved hands.

Hope to see you and poke you next time you visit NYC.

xx

Hi Robbie,

I must admit that your offering of your own body and blood to satiate my bloodlust was quite a remarkable experience. The sight of your spewing blood is still on my mind, and I can still feel the warmth of it through my gloved hands.

Hope to see you and poke you next time you visit NYC.

xx

My dearest Mrs Zhao,

I was really happy to donate my blood to you. The Chinese version of Dracula. Saw that even you were excited by this. And however strange, it is so good to extend my limits by giving complete control to you. It is a pity that we stopped at 98 ;) , and I hope your electricity bill will not be too high for this month :rolleyes: I have the feeling we are two of the same kind, however complementary. Next time we experiment again with whatever lethal idea you have in mind, To be continued.

x x x Rob

My dearest Mrs Zhao,

I was really happy to donate my blood to you. The Chinese version of Dracula. Saw that even you were excited by this. And however strange, it is so good to extend my limits by giving complete control to you. It is a pity that we stopped at 98 ;) , and I hope your electricity bill will not be too high for this month :rolleyes: I have the feeling we are two of the same kind, however complementary. Next time we experiment again with whatever lethal idea you have in mind, To be continued.

x x x Rob

Robbie,

I am still basking in the glow that the warmth of your gushing blood brought to me.

If your offer still stands when we next meet, I have surgical scalpels. And sutures to stitch up the incision lest it gets too deep.

Think about it.

<evil grin>

xx

• 4 months later...

I have a problem with you. I am edicted to you and you are contunuously on my mind. I always was proud on myself not be edicted to alcohol, drugs and the like. But you are a drug I cannot resist. It gives such a nice feeling to give you complete control in torturing me with whatever you have in mind while I am completely defenceless and see you are enjoying. I have a short visit to NY coming week and I hope to be able to visit you.

x x x Rob

I have a problem with you. I am edicted to you and you are contunuously on my mind. I always was proud on myself not be edicted to alcohol, drugs and the like. But you are a drug I cannot resist. It gives such a nice feeling to give you complete control in torturing me with whatever you have in mind while I am completely defenceless and see you are enjoying. I have a short visit to NY coming week and I hope to be able to visit you.

x x x Rob

Robbie,

You may not have known this when we initially sessioned together, but I put a spell on you. I kept one of your little hairs and used it in a blood ritual. You are bound to me forever. Your addiction will only increase in intensity until I make you into a skin coat that I wear to keep warm on winter nights when I'm out hunting small children.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

xx

Dear Mrs Zhao,

So now I understand. I always wondered while I was thinking on you when watching 'charmed' on television. No problem with you making me into a skin coat and covering your beautiful body to keep you warm. If that is what keep me bound to you forever that is something nice to dream about.

See you tomorrow. Hope you will be in a good sadistic mood and push my boundaries as far as you want,

x x Rob

Dear Mrs Zhao,

So now I understand. I always wondered while I was thinking on you when watching 'charmed' on television. No problem with you making me into a skin coat and covering your beautiful body to keep you warm. If that is what keep me bound to you forever that is something nice to dream about.

See you tomorrow. Hope you will be in a good sadistic mood and push my boundaries as far as you want,

x x Rob

Today, all I will consume is toast and tea, so that I may be ravenous come our session time.

Mistress Zhao,

With your name stapled in my chest (see photo) the last part of the spell has been completed, indeed. I am lost, completely under your control, whereever I am or go, suffer whatever you have in mind, endure everything you want. :unsure: I so much enjoyed you crawling as a reptile over my body that was tight up so that I was completely defenceless. With you challenging but amusing comments. Why is it so pleasant to be tortured by you, a bloodthirsty but so beautiful angel? :wacko: You are so persuavive and pervasive. I still see your naughty and smiling eyes, wow ! :rolleyes:

Keep in mind what I promised you for the next time. ;) My dearest Mistress Zhao, 我爱你,

x x x Rob

mZ,

Not all that long ago, I had a vivid and quite realistic dream that we had been stitched together. I just recently realized a whole new meaning to that after watching The Human Centipede. Have you seen it?

I actually did watch it the other day.

Your mouth would most definitely be stitched to my butthole in your dreams.

Mistress Zhao,

With your name stapled in my chest (see photo) the last part of the spell has been completed, indeed. I am lost, completely under your control, whereever I am or go, suffer whatever you have in mind, endure everything you want. :unsure: I so much enjoyed you crawling as a reptile over my body that was tight up so that I was completely defenceless. With you challenging but amusing comments. Why is it so pleasant to be tortured by you, a bloodthirsty but so beautiful angel? :wacko: You are so persuavive and pervasive. I still see your naughty and smiling eyes, wow ! :rolleyes:

Keep in mind what I promised you for the next time. ;) My dearest Mistress Zhao, 我爱你,

x x x Rob

Do you know what a blood ritual is?

In the art of sorcery, it's a ritual that requires the spilling of blood to complete a bond. The more blood is spilled, the stronger the bond. And it is necessary to renew this bond by spilling more blood. At this point, you are most definitely my own personal devotee.

B)

Did you promise me my very own beach front condo on an exotic island?

xx

I actually did watch it the other day.

Your mouth would most definitely be stitched to my butthole in your dreams.

Dear mZ,

Had I seen the film before having the dream, my mouth would without question have been stitched to your delicious butthole. To be nourished by you in such a manner would clearly be an honor. However in the dream, I was expressing a strong desire to be one with you. You ignored all of my advances, but promised if I placed my trust in you, we could still be as one, but in a rather different fashion than what I had in mind. Being under the belief, that when it comes to you, I should take what I can get, I agreed. You obviously had spoken with a doctor before hand revealing to him your grand scheme, the doctor who then, while we were both unconcious, stitched us back to back. Upon awakening, I was distraught, as being one with you in this manner was quite unexpected and worst of all, I could no longer gaze upon your extreme beauty. You then began a ritual of one night stands, anyone questioning my presence, you would reply, what's the difference, his back will be to us the entire time. After going through a dozen or so men and an unexpected pregnancy, I was begging to be released. Then I heard you gently whisper in my ear, be careful what you wish for, which is the last I remember of this unusual and somewhat disturbing dream.

xoxoxo

Do you know what a blood ritual is?

In the art of sorcery, it's a ritual that requires the spilling of blood to complete a bond. The more blood is spilled, the stronger the bond. And it is necessary to renew this bond by spilling more blood. At this point, you are most definitely my own personal devotee.

B)

Did you promise me my very own beach front condo on an exotic island?

xx

This really makes my day, to be most definitely your own personal devotee ;) . It makes me even willing to give you much more of my pure red blood (still) running through my body.

And more willing to volunteer myself to any cr(e)a(zy)tive experiment you might have in mind. Either in the Fortress or the beach front condo on the exotic island (by the way, that was our secret B) )

x x Rob

Dear mZ,

Had I seen the film before having the dream, my mouth would without question have been stitched to your delicious butthole. To be nourished by you in such a manner would clearly be an honor. However in the dream, I was expressing a strong desire to be one with you. You ignored all of my advances, but promised if I placed my trust in you, we could still be as one, but in a rather different fashion than what I had in mind. Being under the belief, that when it comes to you, I should take what I can get, I agreed. You obviously had spoken with a doctor before hand revealing to him your grand scheme, the doctor who then, while we were both unconcious, stitched us back to back. Upon awakening, I was distraught, as being one with you in this manner was quite unexpected and worst of all, I could no longer gaze upon your extreme beauty. You then began a ritual of one night stands, anyone questioning my presence, you would reply, what's the difference, his back will be to us the entire time. After going through a dozen or so men and an unexpected pregnancy, I was begging to be released. Then I heard you gently whisper in my ear, be careful what you wish for, which is the last I remember of this unusual and somewhat disturbing dream.

xoxoxo

akira,

This dream would make a compelling script for a film! Certainly more psychologically disturbing than Human Centipede!

Good job for dreaming this up! I guess obsessions do pay off.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mrs Zhao for the photos. It is such a nice memory of a good experience. Now I see why you needed so many staples, even while you have such a short name. And the pain felt so good that time. In your presence it is not how much pain I can take, it is about how much pain you can give. Wonder what you have in mind for me next time. Hope to see you soon again.

x x Rob