My Shiny New Photo Gallery- Kangpics

Does anyone know if there is a name for the gesture where you breath on your nails and "shine" them on your shirt (ie: "I'm kind of a big deal...")? In any event, I think of myself as somewhat of a selfies-connoisseur [insert gesture here] :wink:

Here's the new gallery we've added, they were taken during a recent shoot-day at the Fortress while I was alone in the Pink Room (Mistress Zhao didn't know! LOL) Have a look-see:

http://fortressnyc.c...re_kang_selfies

P.S. My legs look particularly SHINY in this one, almost as shiny as my shoes! Speaking of my shoes, don't they just look so...so...lick-able?!

So Shiny You Want to Lick.jpg

DON'T THEY! >Sslurrpp!!

:grin:

Does anyone know if there is a name for the gesture where you breath on your nails and "shine" them on your shirt (ie: "I'm kind of a big deal...")? In any event, I think of myself as somewhat of a selfies-connoisseur [insert gesture here] :wink:

Here's the new gallery we've added, they were taken during a recent shoot-day at the Fortress while I was alone in the Pink Room (Mistress Zhao didn't know! LOL) Have a look-see:

P.S. My legs look particularly SHINY in this one, almost as shiny as my shoes! Speaking of my shoes, don't they just look so...so...lick-able?!

post-18073-0-62566500-1372567777_thumb.jpg

DON'T THEY! >Sslurrpp!!<

Pleasant surprise to wake up to these wonderful pictures (and lickable shoes).

• 5 months later...

post-18073-0-62566500-1372567777_thumb.jpg

DON'T THEY! >Sslurrpp!!<

It means the doer ofthe action is pleased with their performance and is

shining up or buffing their fingernails for photo ops or simply for

vanity's sake

I have no idea where or how it originated but the first time I saw it

was in a bugs bunny cartoon

Polishing one's fingernails

One breathes on one's fingernails, then polishes them on one's clothing. This means "I have done something really clever", but (at least in the UK) is not particularly smug. Also known as buffing one's nails or "nail buffing