I have a question.

Whenever I write on the Forum I occasionally stop to collect my thoughts or review to make sure I'm not repeating myself or correct spelling. As a two finger typer this can take some time and reviewing the post before submitting adds to it. If my entry is lengthy and takes more than say, 15 minutes, I get a message saying I must log-on before submitting. The fact that you can't attempt to start a post without logging on makes this very frustrating. My last extensive post I submitted in three parts to avoid rejection. Anyone else have this problem? What can be done to overcome it?

Ray

Woffy,

Perhaps you could type up your message in Microsoft Word before you post it on forum; that way you'll have all the time you need to rethink/edit/etc. before you copy & paste. Just a suggestion.

I've had some frustrating experiences with web editors ( not on this site ) and the fact that I'm a member of tab browsers anonymous where I normally have a production website which reloads every 90 second in one tab and if I press backspace when that happens it results in the current tab go back one page ( same as clicking on the left arrow button ) and I lose all what I typed up. This have thought me to use real editor for writing and spell check with.

YMMV. :D

HD.