A question for Mistress Kang

lee_jonson

It was not by choice, it's a fetish thing more than an ethnic thing. It's not Black/White/Hispanic/Asian it's Feet/Hair/CBT/Asian.

Fortress was built off of my initial client list - who oddly enough mostly had an Asian fetish. Maybe 70% did, so whenever I sent out pics polling for interest in a new non-Asian player, there was just never enough interest and I would not have been able to be in the black on her base salary.

Now of course it's our "thing" and it would be really tough to get a non-Asian enough sessions. But it would be nice to get more exotic mixes. Asian's come in a pretty wide variety of configurations ;-)

Why do you take only Asian girls? Not that I have something against Asian girls, vice verse, I like them very much (especially the korean girls... ) but I just want to understand you.

Contrary to all appearances, the majority of my Mistresses have not been Asian. Taking my experiences as occurring in 3 separate eras: In the first, there were virturally no Asian Mistresses available to me. In the second, there were some but I didn't have a significant Asian Mistress untill 1991. In the current era which began circa 1997 with 2 Japanese college students named Yoko and Michiko, who worked for Belle de Jour (the person, not the dungeon) in a small place on West 14th Street, the majority of my Mistresses have been Asian.

I am not averse to non-Asian Mistresses but I would probably choose an Asian Mistress if I knew nothing else about the Mistresses available at a dungeon. I clearly understand Mistress Kang's reasoning. I would session with any Mistress if Mistress Kang made a recommendation. If Mistress Kang brought in a non-Asian Mistress I would be interested in meeting her because I trust Mistress Kang's judgement.

In my life, probably two thirds of my Mistresses have not been Asian but in the current era two thirds have been Asian.

Dannyboy