fortress fitness

Mistress Haru

I suppose it depends on the contents of the session...sometimes the submissive is pretty sedentary (especially if he's bound to the point where he literally can't move a muscle). But if an increased heart rate burns calories Miss Haru, then I'm sure my time spent with you was good for my health.

I have a sneaking suspicion that, as part of any Fortress fitness routine, the Mistresses would likely have us subs do this:

[media=]

[/media]

Yes, how did you know? The only exception is that we would have to place strategically placed weights on parts of your body, so you can feel your body more with each prance..

• 3 weeks later...

You know, someone in the member's forum was talking about how he'd lost a lot of weight between visits to the Fortress. I need to cut some weight, and it got me thinking...go to the Fortress for a session, and then swear not to return until I've dropped a certain number of pounds. Now THAT would be good motivation!

Weight domination is very common and a great way to lose weight. Imagine what would happen to you if you don't lose the amount of weight you promise your Mistress.....what punishment will you have to endure?

You know, someone in the member's forum was talking about how he'd lost a lot of weight between visits to the Fortress. I need to cut some weight, and it got me thinking...go to the Fortress for a session, and then swear not to return until I've dropped a certain number of pounds. Now THAT would be good motivation!

Weight domination is very common and a great way to lose weight. Imagine what would happen to you if you don't lose the amount of weight you promise your Mistress.....what punishment will you have to endure?

I can imagine. Admit it you have a little smile on your face.

• 2 weeks later...

We may indirectly quantify the calories burned during a Fortress session using a respirometer mask. I just got a session idea.

A recent study outlined the benefits of traditional, heterosexual intercourse, placing it at somewhere between a walk and a jog. With the hoops we put you through, how would you rate the work out you get here?