Spoofing the songs

Dannyboy

In my copious spare time I think about changing titles of songs as a joke, S & M reference or other sexual innuendo (LOL). Let me offer one now and see if anyone else has ideas.

How about Dang Me by Roger Miller. I would change it to "Kang" Me.

Dannyboy

Well Dannyboy, I love parody songs as well.

Parody titles though, well, "Wank It" by Michael Jackson, and Rascal Flatts' unfortunate song name of "Bob that Head" (IT IS A REAL SONG TOO!) As for songs that I listen to quite a bit, Japanese rock duo Ali Project already has an S&M entitled song called "Hizamazuite Ashi wo Oname" which translates somehow to "Kneel Down and Lick My Feet". There's also Bob River's "Walking 'Round in Women's Underwear" for the Christmas jingle or crossdressing needs.

Also, the song "Vanilla" by Gackt is so awesome, and the live concert performance demonstrates why I love it.

-Monokuro

In my copious spare time I think about changing titles of songs as a joke, S & M reference or other sexual innuendo (LOL). Let me offer one now and see if anyone else has ideas.

Dannyboy

Well Dannyboy, I love parody songs as well.

Parody titles though, well, "Wank It" by Michael Jackson, and Rascal Flatts' unfortunate song name of "Bob that Head" (IT IS A REAL SONG TOO!) As for songs that I listen to quite a bit, Japanese rock duo Ali Project already has an S&M entitled song called "Hizamazuite Ashi wo Oname" which translates somehow to "Kneel Down and Lick My Feet". There's also Bob River's "Walking 'Round in Women's Underwear" for the Christmas jingle or crossdressing needs.

Also, the song "Vanilla" by Gackt is so awesome, and the live concert performance demonstrates why I love it.

-Monokuro

Mono....

I knew this wouldn't stay as simple as I thought. Thanks for opening up another door and point of view. I've done sessions (at least partially) in Japanese, learning how to count to 100. I would know enough to respond to the command "hizamazuite ashi wo oname" by saying "hai Jo O Sama" although the Mistress prefered to be called Okaasama or Honorable Mother.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Kang me Kang me They oughtta take a rope and hang me Hang me from the highest treeeee Woman would ya weep for me?

Mono....

I knew this wouldn't stay as simple as I thought. Thanks for opening up another door and point of view. I've done sessions (at least partially) in Japanese, learning how to count to 100. I would know enough to respond to the command "hizamazuite ashi wo oname" by saying "hai Jo O Sama" although the Mistress prefered to be called Okaasama or Honorable Mother.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy,

Isn't learning fun? I remember when I totally surprised/shocked a female Korean peer at university by referring to her as "Seonbae" which is kind of like using "senpai" to describe someone with more experience or authority. And she gave me quite a few suspicious looks from that. Anyways, it is always good to know a few words in other languages. Back to the foot-fetish titled song, the lyrics are very compatible with mZ's posts concerning vampires, domination, and writhing bodies with blood.

-Monokuro