Mistress Mae?

I have a fantasy about Liz Cho, co-anchor of WABC's Eyewitness news as a Mistress. I never imagined that I would find watching the news on television sexy.

Liz Cho,gorgeous woman. Half Korean, half Jewish. Doesn't look either to me. I've always found Kaity Tong sexy. Never thought of her as a Mistress though. Remember Kianna Tom on the Health Channel in the mid 90s? I bet she'd be one tough Mistress.

Ray

Anyone think Hazel Mae from the MLB Channel would make a good Mistress?

Ray:

Still haven't gotten over the departure of Sandra Endo. I used to fantasize that she was Mistress Senju's sister.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy;

When I moved from tent camping to trailer camping in 1991 I kept a trailer not far from Philadelphia and went there on weekends. There was a Korean woman on WCAU News named Siani Lee that I always thought would make a good Mistress. Before I sent this I looked her up and was saddened to find she was killed in a car accident several years ago.

Vaguely remember Sandra Endo; from CNN i believe. I think Lucy Liu would make a pretty intimidating Mistress. There's a woman tech in my doctor's office that resembles Lucy Liu. When I told her this she gave me a suspicious look.

Ray

If this is going to turn into a "television personalities who would make great mistresses" thread, I nominate "W" from Alton Brown's Good Eats show. (Played by Vickie Eng, who in real life is actually Alton's chiropractor.)

Speechless,

There was a restaurant review show on a short while back (don't know what channel or if it's still on) With a beautiful Asian woman. I thought you were talking about that.

Ray

Vaguely remember Sandra Endo; from CNN i believe. I think Lucy Liu would make a pretty intimidating Mistress. There's a woman tech in my doctor's office that resembles Lucy Liu. When I told her this she gave me a suspicious look.

Ray

Ray: She did a stint on NY1. I remember she interviewed a Judge that I know. Can't say anymore than that. Lucy Liu doesn't impress me that way. I would like to top her in session though.

Dannyboy

Kelly Choi is the restaurant reviewer on cable she's Korean and would make a great mistress.

I may not like Margret Cho's (the comedian) looks but she is really into SM and the sex scene. She would make an interesting mistress.

Big Bill

Big Bill,

Thanks for the info on Kelly Choi. At 5 ft. 10 in. she would make a very imposing Mistress. Not a fan of Margaret Cho either and if I were waiting for a session and she walked in I might body slam her and administer the dreaded atomic skull crusher.

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

I used to watch channel 11 news just for Kaity Tong. i especially liked Her low-cut black leather jacket. i was once interviewed at an S&M event by Her reporter in the field, Toni. Toni even allowed me to kiss her boot. When i was back on my feet, i asked her about Mistress Tong. She says Mistress Tong is very pleasant to work with, a wonderful person, sharper than a tack, doesn't miss a trick, and One Tough Cookie. i started collecting Kaity Tong photos, and i saw something in Her eyes, a desire for perfection that could translate into pain for the one who doesn't deliver.

I used to watch channel 11 news just for Kaity Tong. i especially liked Her low-cut black leather jacket. i was once interviewed at an S&M event by Her reporter in the field, Toni. Toni even allowed me to kiss her boot. When i was back on my feet, i asked her about Mistress Tong. She says Mistress Tong is very pleasant to work with, a wonderful person, sharper than a tack, doesn't miss a trick, and One Tough Cookie. i started collecting Kaity Tong photos, and i saw something in Her eyes, a desire for perfection that could translate into pain for the one who doesn't deliver.

Lashee,

I've been a Kaity Tong fan since her WABC days back in the early 80s. She was, and is very beautiful and sexy, and seems to have a nice playful personality. While I never thought of her as a Mistress I do see your point and it is starting to intrigue me.

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

Think I'll add Ann Curry to my list. Half Japanese and a mix of several others. I think under the right conditions she could be a Mistress. Years ago on the Today Show one of the male anchors (can't remember who) ribbed her about something and she did not take kindly to it. She gave him a "look" and said "I'll take care of you later".

Looked like she meant business.

Ray

When Charlies Angels came out, so was born a visual of what I've dreamed about since the age of 4. At that time it was a formless amazonian woman clad in leather and latex stealing me away from my room to be hers forever. Seeing that movie and seeing Lucy Liu in that attire helped to reawaken that dream.

When Charlies Angels came out, so was born a visual of what I've dreamed about since the age of 4. At that time it was a formless amazonian woman clad in leather and latex stealing me away from my room to be hers forever. Seeing that movie and seeing Lucy Liu in that attire helped to reawaken that dream.

Subster,

You really started early. When I was 4 I had a crush on Beverley, my playmate in the park. I was about 6 or 7 when I felt a curiosity about being dominated by women. When I was 8 I saw a movie with Anna May Wong called "Bombs over Burma". She played a teacher and resister of the Japanese. Although Anna May didn't strike her students there were a couple of times I thought she would, and it disappointed me when she didn't. I think this was my first inkling to be dominated by an Asian woman.

Ray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sub Boy 06,

I recently saw Lucy Liu in the Broadway show, God of Carnage, which I thought she was fantastic in. After the show, I saw her outside the theatre and she signed my playbill. I have to admit that seeing her in person has created in me quite a desire for her.

• 1 month later...